Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

nothing. i got a call back but because it's not his nurse and I haven't officially started af yet she told me to wait until monday to talk to her so that she can talk to the doc directly and not deal with back and forth emails that may get missed.

I had heavier spotting today so it will either start today or tomorrow. If tomorrow than monday is day 3 and I can be right on schedule if I get the ok. If not then she said I can switch it to days 5-9 as it doesn't make much difference.

I am hoping the doc says yes. but like I said before I don't really need his permission.

Aayla- it'll be nice to the doc on your side though!

Nothing new here. A little nausea comes and goes. Mostly today after I had a pretty big lunch. Don't know if it was partly in my head though. Haha

I'm ok. Debating on testing in a few days or just wait for af. I just can't stand the sight of a bfn. Been having tons on twinges in my uterus. Way more that usual. But I'm trying not to read into it too much.

I'm ok. Debating on testing in a few days or just wait for af. I just can't stand the sight of a bfn. Been having tons on twinges in my uterus. Way more that usual. But I'm trying not to read into it too much.

How many dpo are you?

Afm I haven't been taking clomid this month. Pre clomid I never ovulated before day 18 and often as late as day 25, or not at all

Today (day 14) this is what my OPKs have been doing. You can see they are getting noticeably darker throughout the day. This is what I'm always like 2 days before O, then they go super dark the next day. which means I should O late on tomorrow or Monday - day 15 or 16!! It seems my body is finally playing the game :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1
Perhaps not playing the game.

Still stubbornly slightly lighter than the control :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2
It looks like you have progression though so that is good. Hopefully you O soon.

AFM: Well my doc's nurse emailed me back...to change my appt time. She didn't answer my question at all. So I emailed her again this afternoon but have heard nothing. It's now 5:35pm and the clinic is closed now. I'm quite irritated that she didn't seem to bother reading my email.

I am on cd 3 and I picked up my letrozole. I can wait until Wednesday to get the go ahead as that is cd 5 (although I have never taken it days 5-9) but I'm not even seeing the doc now, it's just a phone call appt..which means that he isn't going to instantly put in the IUD so I am taking that as a good sign.

But I am leery of messing with the schedule I have been on since I started this. But a different nurse said there is no difference.

Progression has gone out of the window

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1
Hopefully you are just ovulating later than normal. how many times a day are you testing?

and so I did it. I took the pills. no going back now. lol

I figure, I'm 38 years old. I think i can make this decision on my own. and the doctor can suck it. :rofl:

I will be using dollar store opk's. I can get them 5 for $3. so for $25 I can test 3 times a day. My plan is around 10am, 2pm, 6pm.

Km- I hope you're ovulating late. But when I didn't ovulate my tests did the exact same thing.

Aayla- I love it! You're a grown woman AND they didn't even take your questions seriously. So I would have done the same.

I still haven't heard back from the nurse. I emailed her at 2pm yesterday to re ask. It's been almost 24 hours and still nothing.

So yeah, I'm just going to do what I'm going to do. lol

Hopefully you are just ovulating later than normal. how many times a day are you testing?

Three to make sure I don't miss it. It's def gonna be late now, cd17 (today) was the new normal on clomid but as I'm not on that this month it could drag out to day 21 or not at all

Km- I hope you're ovulating late. But when I didn't ovulate my tests did the exact same thing.

Aayla- I love it! You're a grown woman AND they didn't even take your questions seriously. So I would have done the same.

Ye this is my worry Mrs Green. My anovulatory cycles have gone one of two ways - AF came a week early once and the other three times I made it to CD 40 odd. So I'm hoping she's here early if I don't O

Aayla - you have done exactly what I would

My next appointment with the fertility guys is 8th July. I'm gonna use my last bit of clomid with my next cycle (I should be in the ttw by the time I have my appointment) and then I think I'll be referred for IVF

Ok this isn't a fun game and I'm getting tired of it

Is the end one the darkest so far? Is it as dark as the control?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
In the picture it looks as dark, if not its right on the edge. I'd call that one a positive.

In the picture it looks as dark, if not its right on the edge. I'd call that one a positive.

Ok I'll call it postive now and as long as I get more the same or darker tomorrow I'll assume I'm finally ovulating

I think you are! It just came a little late. Hopefully it's because the egg was maturing to be perfect!

I want a buddy. Everytine i get one though, they end up leaving me since i dont get BFP :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->