Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Rich- congrats! Get some bd in.

Your temps are looking good Mrs G

What did you do about starting taking clomid after your chemical, what days did you do it?

I should have started it today at cd2 but my GP said I absolutely can't until MC is confirmed so I have to go to the EPAU on Wednesday for bloods and a scan

I always have a scan before they'll perscribe clomid. I basically treated it as a normal cycle. Called my RE on cd1, went in for scan on cd4 scan and lining looked good so they prescribed clomid to start on cd 4. Since my hcg was so low I didn't have to wait.

I always have a scan before they'll perscribe clomid. I basically treated it as a normal cycle. Called my RE on cd1, went in for scan on cd4 scan and lining looked good so they prescribed clomid to start on cd 4. Since my hcg was so low I didn't have to wait.

Ah I see

See I've never had a scan before clomid - I last say my gynae in Feb, got 4 months worth of clomid and was sent on my way to take it days 2-6. Not been monitored since. Should probably ring them tomorrow and sort my June appointment out seen as I'm gonna need more now

Guess the scan on weds should show where I'm up to. I expect my beta will be below 5 by then

Good luck tomorrow km!

I've never heard of a scan before clomid ice heard of during to check follicles so I was suprised they do it. All they do is count the "potential follicles"

blaring +opk today. kinda nervous about this cycle. i want it to work soo bad! if not, ill try it for a couple more cycles then give soy a break for a few months.

Chemical pregnancy confirmed. Hcg now <5 and uterus lining is thickening up again. Been given the go ahead to try again this month now and will be doing so without clomid

Do you occasionally ovulate on your own km?

It's a rare event that I don't ovulate on my own, it's just usually quite late - like cd 20 onwards. The clomid was to regulate that down to the "normal time". So hopefully not taking it won't have too much of an impact this cycle

I hope this is the cycle for you! They say you're more fertile after a loss...

I'm sorry km! i have heard ur more fertile after a loss too.

got another +opk today. 3 days in a row is diff. i usually just have 2 days of + the O. hmm...

I'm sorry km! i have heard ur more fertile after a loss too.

got another +opk today. 3 days in a row is diff. i usually just have 2 days of + the O. hmm...

I pretty much always get three days in a row

really? i guess i can stop worrying. i hate that about me. i freak out over the tiniest things n start thinking the worst.

Morning ladies. I took a test today (12dpo)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 7
Well that is very positive. Didn't even have to click on the picture!! Congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->