Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Thanks ladies. I feel so much better about this one than I did last time.

Lol I don't think so km. I barely felt ovulation cramps at all this time. No symptoms in the tww.... Well none I paid attention to I guess. I was convinced I wasn't pregnant.

Lol I don't think so km. I barely felt ovulation cramps at all this time. No symptoms in the tww.... Well none I paid attention to I guess. I was convinced I wasn't pregnant.

Well, just shows that giving up hope on that month isn't a bad thing :)
Happy and healthy 9 months x

aahhhhhh!!!!! mrs green yes yes yes yesssss!!!!!! i literally yelled out loud lol! so excited for for babe!!!!

I'm doing ok. A huge nervous wreck until I get my second beta back. My 1st one at 12dpo was 116. Just got my second one today I'll know tomorrow the level.

I'm doing ok. A huge nervous wreck until I get my second beta back. My 1st one at 12dpo was 116. Just got my second one today I'll know tomorrow the level.

116 is so god!! I can understand you being nervous but I have SUCH a good feeling about this!

Thank you so much km! I think I'm mostly nervous because if you remember last month on the day of my second beta my tests were darker, but my beta went down. My test did darken today so I'm hopeful.

Thank you so much km! I think I'm mostly nervous because if you remember last month on the day of my second beta my tests were darker, but my beta went down. My test did darken today so I'm hopeful.

Ye but they were much more faint in the first place. I totally understand how your feeling and that feeling probably won't ease altogether until you have your baby in your arms. But it will get better at each blood test and scan

You're right km. I'm trying to be positive. I mean what are the chances it goes up so fast and then goes down right? Am I talking myself into believing it yet. Lol

You're right km. I'm trying to be positive. I mean what are the chances it goes up so fast and then goes down right? Am I talking myself into believing it yet. Lol

Just keep busy tonight and it will be tomorrow before you know it. Then when your numbers are up you can breathe a little easier and await a scan :)

Got my second beta back- 248
So a doubling time of 43 hours. I guess I'm actually pregnant. Lol

Estimates based on ovulation is Jan 28 or Jan 29th which is amazing since my bday is the 19th, my moms is the 30th. It was cool having such close bdays and my mom and I are so close I hope it's a sign baby and I will be too.

Estimates based on ovulation is Jan 28 or Jan 29th which is amazing since my bday is the 19th, my moms is the 30th. It was cool having such close bdays and my mom and I are so close I hope it's a sign baby and I will be too.

So excited for you. Really hope the rest of us catch in the next cycle or two

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->