Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Onearth- I've had a super light period before. It was super weird.

Aayla- yay! So happy for you all around.

Km- officially in the tww! Woo hoo!

How's the pregnancy coming along, you're surely nearly 7 weeks now!?

Km- when in doubt, bd it out. Lol
And oh gosh no! I'm only 5 weeks 4 days. Really not many symptoms so far but today I am nauseous. Can't get it to go away. No throwing up just nauseous.

Haha why had I fast forwarded so much?! Nausea is good. No idea why my last post has posted again

I wish I was 7 weeks already! My goal is to hit 7 weeks and 1 day with no spotting. Last time te spotting started at exactly 7 weeks

I wish I was 7 weeks already! My goal is to hit 7 weeks and 1 day with no spotting. Last time te spotting started at exactly 7 weeks

I'm sure it will all be grand this time round!

When we finally get our next BFP I have a little timeline in my head
1) I find out at 4 weeks
2) I tell hubby at 5 weeks (seen as we haven't made it that far yet)
3) see GP/midwife at 6 weeks
4) book a private scan for 7 weeks so I can see a heart beat and calm the heck down and tell our family

I'm sure it will all be grand this time round!

When we finally get our next BFP I have a little timeline in my head
1) I find out at 4 weeks
2) I tell hubby at 5 weeks (seen as we haven't made it that far yet)
3) see GP/midwife at 6 weeks
4) book a private scan for 7 weeks so I can see a heart beat and calm the heck down and tell our family

Mine is:
find out at 3wk
surprise hubby that week
wait to tell family because they arent happy we are trying
see dr at 4wk

but first i just need a BFP!

On earth- you most likely won't find out week 3 or see the doc week 4 unless special circumstances.

I will be finding out at nearly 5 weeks from LMP just because my cycles are so long. But technically 2 weeks from conception. Hubby will know right away. I am pretty open with what is going on with my immediate family so they will likely know fairly soon after I see a positive. Everyone else will be after we see a heartbeat. We told everyone (announced on fb) right away last time, mainly because it spiraled out of control with my mom and siblings telling people. But then I had to announce the mc just so I wouldn't have everyone asking about the pregnancy.

This time hubby wants us to wait. It will be hard though. Lol

Oh wow. At 4 weeks there is almost nothing to see. I wouldn't even see the point. Your period would only just be late. My RE does a viability scan at 7 weeks. They may do one earlier for me since I had a loss. But I am still planning on the 7 week mark.

Oh wow. At 4 weeks there is almost nothing to see. I wouldn't even see the point. Your period would only just be late. My RE does a viability scan at 7 weeks. They may do one earlier for me since I had a loss. But I am still planning on the 7 week mark.

That is true. At 4wk3d, they just saw a thick lining. They can still do bloodwork and scribe meds.

Oh blood work for sure. I was forced by my family to get the blood test. No one believed the lines. It was crazy. So when I called the doc to tell them I was pregnant I requested the requisition for getting bloods. They told me they don't normally do that and trust the hpt. I told them no one believed my hpt and they wanted to see blood work.

I have no idea why they didn't believe it. lol

This time I may get them but my levels rose fine in the 48 hours and we never kept testing. So there isn't a point next time. I don't want to have to go back every 2 days. What will be will be and I will take each day as it comes. I will we be watching the calendar I am sure. I was 4 days past when af was due when I started spotting. So that will likely be my milestone. Not that that is a guarantee.

Here either. Except I wore a super cute dress to work and felt amazing! Until I spilled on it. Hahaha

I lost 4.2 lbs in 2 days!! Man I love this program. I start the workouts today. You are technically supposed to start all at once but I needed to get the eating under control first.

cd 7 today. last day of letrozole. I start opk's in 3 days. but I still have about 10-12 days until I ovulate. I would love to be down another 6 lbs by then. Then I will be at the weight I was at the beginning of the year and I am hoping to be under 300 by the end of the month.

I *think* I ovulated last night but my CB opk still says high. Never did get the peak. But my boobs hurt now which is usually the case after I ovulate.
We shall see. I'm gonna do OPKs daily until I get the blank circle again, just incase

I *think* I ovulated last night but my CB opk still says high. Never did get the peak. But my boobs hurt now which is usually the case after I ovulate.
We shall see. I'm gonna do OPKs daily until I get the blank circle again, just incase

Aayla- that's amazing! You to girl!!

Km- OPKs are so confusing. I hate them.

So I've felt consistently nauseous for two days now. I've never really been a "thrower upper" so I'm just sitting here. Feeling like I'm on a boat in the middle of the ocean and back motion sickness. lol

With my last 2 pregnancies, I used cbefm and got pregnant with high, no peak. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->