Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

My lp is usually about 14 days. I'm 16dpo from my late o which was May 19th. I'm scared! I'm too scared to test, I don't want to see a negative. I'm trying to hold on to hope for as long as my body will let me!

So that means you are 2 days late. I say test since af isn't here. You held out this long, which we all know we should do but don't. So now is the time.

10 dpo today. Inching ever closer.

Hahaha do you mean CD10? Or has time flown by this month. I'm still getting peak on the fertility monitor and it's the darkest lines ever so have to manage to BD tonight too :dohh:

awe crap. Yeah. I am cd 10. Man I WISH it was 10 dpo. lol

venting for a moment...

I went 9mo with no AF...I waited and waited and waited. I resolved to the fact that maybe my time was just done and I was actually happy and at peace about it. NO one in my family has kept all their girly parts past 27yrs old. Im the only one. Sure id have a slight hope or moments of " well maybe" but mostly i was just like " ok, im ok"
Then this new cycle started with spotting. At first i was fine because with my youngest i had weird spotting, plus after 9 months, i wasnt expecting perfection the next cycle. Then it continued and continued..
so I message the OB and reg dr. and i wait.

Wait for BFP, AF, anything.

All I want is a normal cycle with a chance for another baby. People say " its your cancer" or " get some testing" but this has been on going and isnt suddenly because of my cancer and the little testing i have done is met with " we dont know". :cry::cry::cry:

vent over. Carry on. :blush:

temp holding steady. :thumbup:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/146217/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I'm def 2dpo but think I ovulated twice - Friday and Sunday. We shall see I suppose

Km- twice?! That's crazy! I heard it's usually within a 24 hour period BUT it is possible to do it again later. Lol

Sorry I'm not keeping up as well I follow along a lot I just am horrible at replying.

Km- twice?! That's crazy! I heard it's usually within a 24 hour period BUT it is possible to do it again later. Lol

Sorry I'm not keeping up as well I follow along a lot I just am horrible at replying.

Could have in theory been Saturday afternoon as it was evening when my boobs started to hurt but then they got so much worse yesterday and
Today and I know I def ovulated at some point on Sunday. We will just have to see

How are you?

I'm excited for you some tests ladies!

I'm exhausted with stress from life, but also this baby is wearing me down! Lol DHs truck got stolen again! He just got it back out of the shop about a month ago from it being stolen. They haven't found it yet so we'll see what happens. Other than that I have my first scan Friday. Then another one two weeks after that!

Are you absolutely sure you ovulated twice? Usually with opk's you ovulate the day after, maybe the day of. You very well likely could have had a long surge and thus ovulated on monday or even today.

Without temping there really is no way to know for sure but you did get a fair amount of BD in so it's not like you have to worry too much about timing.

Although if you end up pregnant with fraternal twins then you know for sure you ovulated twice! :D

Are you absolutely sure you ovulated twice? Usually with opk's you ovulate the day after, maybe the day of. You very well likely could have had a long surge and thus ovulated on monday or even today.

Without temping there really is no way to know for sure but you did get a fair amount of BD in so it's not like you have to worry too much about timing.

Although if you end up pregnant with fraternal twins then you know for sure you ovulated twice! :D

No I'm definitely not sure. All I know is I was getting pains in my left from Monday to Friday and in that time I was getting "high" and positive OPKs. Then Saturday my boobs started to hurt, and I got "peak" so I thought that was that. Sunday was I started getting pains on the right, Monday my boobs were even more sore and I got peak again (comparatively this is by far my darkest stick) and now my boobs are in agony.

So either I ovulated left then right, or, my left ovary tried really hard but failed and the right took over

Like you say, no way of knowing how without actually having twin but this has never happened before - it's normally three days of positives and then sore boobs. Not 10 days of on and off positives

My BFN test for you mrs.green2015. :thumbup:

kmpreston- i hope you get your BFP, twins or not!

Attachments

• IMG_20160607_104909.jpg
    IMG_20160607_104909.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 3
Km: man how I wish we could ultrasound ourselves to know what the heck is going on. Lol or they develop better tests.

Onerth: 10dpo is early. Fx something shows. With an lp of 16 days it is likely too early to see anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->