Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

I am testing 3 times a day this time. Going with the cheapies from the dollar store. I don't want to miss it at all. With the cramping and pinching going on on my right side I am tempted to start earlier than I originally planned.

I am testing 3 times a day this time. Going with the cheapies from the dollar store. I don't want to miss it at all. With the cramping and pinching going on on my right side I am tempted to start earlier than I originally planned.

I plan to do CBE and cheapie OPK. I think youll def get the surge with 3x a day though!

I usually catch my surge just by testing at 5pm, and it's usually really strong positives for 2 days. But I this month not so much. Not sure if I'm drinking more cause I'm off work or producing less LH cause I didn't take any clomid this month

If you use a cup after bd, how long do you leave yours in for? Ie: soft cup type cup.

I've never used one. But when it is sex I just lay for 5 to 10 min and then go wash up. It got me pregnant before. lol

I've never used one. But when it is sex I just lay for 5 to 10 min and then go wash up. It got me pregnant before. lol

That has worked before but the cup was worth trying! I kept it in almost 3hrs!

FINALLY got my peak!!

Though I have a lot of post o symptoms already - can you ovulate twice in one cycle and on different days?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 0
It is possible to ovulate twice in one cycle. that is how fraternal twins are made. It's usually max a couple days apart.

but I would definitely BD today and tomorrow for sure. If you are at your peak today then you should ovulate tomorrow.

I was always under the illusion that fraternal twins were from ovulating on both sides at the same time but clearly it's just within one cycle! That's interesting, wouldn't say no to twinnies at this stage!

What's 2dpo based on?

Richiesmom how are you getting on?

I'm still waiting! Af was due the 1st but since I o'ed late af should be alil off too. Just not sure how far off! I still haven't tested. I feel less anxiety waiting for af than waiting for 2 lines to pop up lol

I'm still waiting! Af was due the 1st but since I o'ed late af should be alil off too. Just not sure how far off! I still haven't tested. I feel less anxiety waiting for af than waiting for 2 lines to pop up lol

How many dpo do you reckon you are then?

Richies- 16dpo from your late ovulation?! Why haven't you tested that makes your AF late. Or 16dpo from when you normally ovulate?

What is your normal LP length Richiees? Mine used to be 18 days (torture) now it is 16 days. If yours is the same is as mine or less then you are late.

I say :test: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"