Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

how did you lose your Ch? do you have a pic of your chart?

how did you lose your Ch? do you have a pic of your chart?

my temp dropped this morning and it took them away.

Ive left messages with the dr and gyn about testing/provera and the dr says to go through gyn, who didnt get back to me yet, so I may have to just order some and go from there, which would mean order tomorrow, wait 10d for it to arrive, then take for 10 more days and then hope AF shows up! That puts AF around CD68+. :hissy:

I'm sorry. that sucks. Maybe it was a fluke drop. Nothing to do but keep temping and see what it does.

sorry for being a drama queen and updating a lot!

I heard back! Primary dr said to go through GYN. GYN wont write the script unless i get a pap smear.

No need to apologise. Updates are good. Not sure what a pap smear will show but it never hurts to get one. If you haven't ovulated and aren't pregnant then provera might be the way to go to induce a flow.

No need to apologise. Updates are good. Not sure what a pap smear will show but it never hurts to get one. If you haven't ovulated and aren't pregnant then provera might be the way to go to induce a flow.

I dont think a pap will show anything either...

Aren't Pap smears for detecting changes in the cervix?

If so he must be wanting to hunt down the cause of the spotting

ah yes. That could be it. You spotted for almost 3 weeks, Onerth so I would say that is something to be concerned about. Worth looking into for sure.

Lol. My temps are oddly stable. But I have been getting the same amount of sleep, give or take 30 min, and waking up at the same time every day.

Cd 13 and inching ever closer. Less than week to go now.

Lol. My temps are oddly stable. But I have been getting the same amount of sleep, give or take 30 min, and waking up at the same time every day.

I have tickers on my phone. lol. :blush:

What day do you expect to O?

Tickets for what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->