Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

last opk of the day and still very negative. I only have one left which I will use tomorrow evening. But I don't think it will be positive. Nothing to do but rely on my temps now and if no spike in the next couple of days then I know I'm not going to ovulate.

and I'm totally coming to terms with that. I just hate not knowing.

last opk of the day and still very negative. I only have one left which I will use tomorrow evening. But I don't think it will be positive. Nothing to do but rely on my temps now and if no spike in the next couple of days then I know I'm not going to ovulate.

and I'm totally coming to terms with that. I just hate not knowing.

can you run to the store and pick some up? Dollar Tree sells them for $1.

:hugs:

Dollarama now sells them $3 for 5 pack. lol I might be able to go tomorrow at some point but it's 9:10pm now so nothing is open. i work tomorrow until 4:30 ish but I can go after that. But not sure if I want to. I will take my last opk after dinner as that is when I have got my positives before. May just have to wait for my temp rise and keep bding until then. If no temp rise by cd 22 then I am sure I won't be ovulating this cycle.

I nearly gave up this cycle but then ovulated on day 21/22

Where is Richeesmom?

CBEFM will automatically give you 2 days of Peak. So will the stupid advanced thingy.

Your temp after O can have a major jump or a slow rise. It just has to rise and stay risen.

I use a cup like soft cup after we BD.

---------------
Ok, im tad going overboard but i added 750mg Vit C now and Raspberry Tea (1 cu). I was reading around about this spotting and possible causes...1 study found that with 750mg vit c daily, it rose progesterone by 77%!

The RRLT stops spotting by toning the uterus?

I dont know, i just want a freaking baby! :wacko:

Dollarama now sells them $3 for 5 pack. lol I might be able to go tomorrow at some point but it's 9:10pm now so nothing is open. i work tomorrow until 4:30 ish but I can go after that. But not sure if I want to. I will take my last opk after dinner as that is when I have got my positives before. May just have to wait for my temp rise and keep bding until then. If no temp rise by cd 22 then I am sure I won't be ovulating this cycle.

OnErth- I totally get it. I just ordered more vitamins and supplements for me and SO to take and the amount of things that I will be injesting at different times in my cycle is absurd. So, I totally get it and I don't think you are going overboard. I've probably went overboard, so I'm so sure that me not thinking you have is any comfort or accurate :rofl: but hey there is so much of this that is totally out of our control and I look at like if I can do it to "help" then I will do it! I can't even say that I only do things that are "within reason" bc honestly at this point, if a doctor or book told me that standing on your head for 5 mins after BDing, then 5 cartwheels around the back yard naked, and sticking the phone to my belly with the dial tone on would for sure get me pregnant, I'd probably do it! :rofl: I will be taking like 15 things throughout the month total, after my new shipment arrives and that is just the vit/supp.'s not including all the testing strips and monitors I've purchased as well. I have an old model monitor and I bought a touch screen last week too. :cloud9:

Aayla- If it were me, there's no way I could go without doing the OPK's, I would def. be making it to the store in time to get some. But that's just me and I'm a bit of a control freak nut when it comes to my cycle and knowing what's going on, lol ;P

Hey girls!

Well yesterday, very early morning, like 2am early, I got up to pee n when I wiped there was alil blood. Thought well there it is. AF. Buuuut, got up another couple times during that night to pee n nothing. Not even when wiping. All day yesterday, nothing. Not even after bathroom breaks. I don't know what to think. Had major cramps yesterday but nothing came. I'm going to give it another couple days to see if af will end up showing. If not, then I will definitely be testing for sure.

I woke up to NO spotting!! I wasnt sure the tea or C would work that quick but ill gladly take it!!!!!! I think ill still take the teat just for today to be sure though! :happydance::happydance:

Im so sorry Rich. :hugs::hugs:

Hey girls!

Well yesterday, very early morning, like 2am early, I got up to pee n when I wiped there was alil blood. Thought well there it is. AF. Buuuut, got up another couple times during that night to pee n nothing. Not even when wiping. All day yesterday, nothing. Not even after bathroom breaks. I don't know what to think. Had major cramps yesterday but nothing came. I'm going to give it another couple days to see if af will end up showing. If not, then I will definitely be testing for sure.

Oh I so hope this is it for you xx

Richiees: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it is nothing and you get your bfp.

Onerth: yay for no spotting!!

AFM: no temp rise this morning. I'm about done with this. Even if I do ovulate I'm tempted to just move on to the next step. We didn't get to BD last night as hubby was exhausted due to a crappy turn around in his schedule. I'm so tired of having to time sex and then freaking out if we miss a day.

Richiees: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it is nothing and you get your bfp.

Onerth: yay for no spotting!!

AFM: no temp rise this morning. I'm about done with this. Even if I do ovulate I'm tempted to just move on to the next step. We didn't get to BD last night as hubby was exhausted due to a crappy turn around in his schedule. I'm so tired of having to time sex and then freaking out if we miss a day.

This is very much my feeling on the matter. Where has your chart gone?

I feel that way too. " We have to BD on day 123" " oh my god, we missed a day, do we still have a chance?" and then you obsess over it. Its a nasty cycle that i wish none of has had to go through. This is NOT the way its supposed to be!

Richiees- man I'm dying to see some tests!!! You're so late now. You're killing me lol
I hope your personal life with SO is going well. You're in my thoughts a lot lately.

Onearth- I know you've had major trouble with your gyno but I would try to find a new one if you can. People swear by it but taking supplements without a doctors consent or knowledge as to why you're spotting worries me.

Richiees- man I'm dying to see some tests!!! You're so late now. You're killing me lol
I hope your personal life with SO is going well. You're in my thoughts a lot lately.

Onearth- I know you've had major trouble with your gyno but I would try to find a new one if you can. People swear by it but taking supplements without a doctors consent or knowledge as to why you're spotting worries me.

I agree with you Mrs G

I took soy ISO for 4 months without asking gp and it didn't work but did give me some odd side effects. Totally not worth it. None of the other things I tried worked either

To contradict myself though I'm currently taking baby aspirin as per the advice I saw in a newspaper! :haha: I did at least read up on it after

Im either spotting because of hormones (which have never been checked, ever) or because of the cyst. Maybe a combo. It could also be a weird spotty cycle since i went 9mo with no AF and this is just my body trying to shed that lining.

On the flip side theres not much they could really do since i wont have the cyst removed or take BCP.

I will look for a new OB but we are about to switch insurance so if i wait a few weeks, i would have to find a different one that takes the new insurance anyway.

Im either spotting because of hormones (which have never been checked, ever) or because of the cyst. Maybe a combo. It could also be a weird spotty cycle since i went 9mo with no AF and this is just my body trying to shed that lining.

On the flip side theres no much they could really do since i wont have the cyst removed or take BCP.

I will look for a new OB but we are about to switch insurance so if i wait a few weeks, i would have to find a different one that takes the new insurance anyway.

Is the cyst not so big that it would obstruct a baby growing properly during pregnancy? Or have they said otherwise?

On the flip side theres no much they could really do since i wont have the cyst removed or take BCP.

Is the cyst not so big that it would obstruct a baby growing properly during pregnancy? Or have they said otherwise?

It is growing up and down rather than across/round so that works in my favor for a baby growing. I have been pregnant 2x with it and given birth 1x with it.

I realise that from having read your journal but has it not grown a lot since your last pregnancy and been confirmed to be cancerous since then too?

I realise that from having read your journal but has it not grown a lot since your last pregnancy and been confirmed to be cancerous since then too?

It has grown but its still up and down. I have talked to the OB and even a Midwife and i would get extra u/s but i would be fine.

Im lucky its just contained to my ovary and is growing up and down, otherwise it would cause more complications.

That's good it's growing up and down then!

Honestly I'm no doctor at all! Or nurse or anything else of importance but it almost sounds like you're not ovulating. I only say that because when I wasn't my doctor gave me a run down of side effects caused by anovulatory cycles. Once you get a new gyno I would ask them about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->