Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

holy crap. I would pissed off too. especially if you have been doing some of the things. and you are right, it is your body and you can choose to have the surgery or not. I hope you are able to find a new gyno.

Yeah, I would be SUPER pissed over that. BTW, what that nurse did calling your other doctor and the other doctor giving up info, unless you have signed a release of information between the two doctors, is a violation of the HIPPA Act and you can totally sue them for it. I've had doctors violate my rights before and regretted not doing something about, bc I hate the idea of them thinking they can just treat people any way they want to, and that maybe if I would of said something, I could of prevented something from happening to someone else. BUT that's just my opinion on it.

As for the Group- NOW I'm super confused. One my temp rose this morning to 96.8 from 96.3 (does that mean I O'd already or do I have to keep waiting to see what happens from here out?) To top it off, my monitor gave me a Peak reading this morning (I used SMU) and my Wondfo from the same sample was +. I'm so confused now. I don't know what to think. And Hub's is not feeling the BDing, so I'm super stressed now that we haven't got enough for this cycle, esp if I have already O'd. What should I believe the Wondfo's on CD14 or the monitor this morning? My temp did go up, but I do have to add that someone turned the AC off in my room this morning, so it is "possible" that the .5 rise was from being in a hotter room then I normally am? Is that possible? Should I discount this morning's temp, even with the +'s wondfo's? CP/CM is Very High (could barely reach it) Open and pretty soft, CM is watery/EW. It was creamy on CD13 and 14 though and my CP changed from being high soft open earlier in my cycle to medium, medium texture, and medium open. So there has been a def. change in the CP and CM today. Here are pic's from this morning. Both Original and Enhanced. ***The Wondfo continued to get darker after these photo's were taken btw.

Attachments

• ORIGINAL PEAK FERTILITY ON MONITOR (640x480).jpg
    ORIGINAL PEAK FERTILITY ON MONITOR (640x480).jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 2
  • BETTER PEAK PHOTO (640x360).jpg
    BETTER PEAK PHOTO (640x360).jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
  • PEAK FERTILITY ON CBFM AND WONDFO (640x480).jpg
    PEAK FERTILITY ON CBFM AND WONDFO (640x480).jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
  • CD15 Peak on CBFM, +Wondfo, and CBMS 003 (640x360).jpg
    CD15 Peak on CBFM, +Wondfo, and CBMS 003 (640x360).jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
I would say believe all of that for CD15.

I responded to this in the other thread as well.
---------
No, i didnt give permission, she didnt tell me SHE was going to call them. What she said was for ME to have his fax over my records and i said " what if he wont or cant" and she said " they shouldnt say no" and then we hung up. I never signed anything saying they could talk to them either.

I only knew she called him because the office manager told me today when i called asking what was going on. Then she forwarded me to the nurse and i left her a very nasty message, which im sure she wont return my call after. :blush::haha:

ETA: i filed a complaint! "Thank you for filing a complaint via the website of the Office for Civil Rights (OCR) at the Department of Health and Human Services. This is an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your complaint. Your complaint will be assigned to an OCR staff member for review and appropriate action."

Yeah, I would be SUPER pissed over that. BTW, what that nurse did calling your other doctor and the other doctor giving up info, unless you have signed a release of information between the two doctors, is a violation of the HIPPA Act and you can totally sue them for it. I've had doctors violate my rights before and regretted not doing something about, bc I hate the idea of them thinking they can just treat people any way they want to, and that maybe if I would of said something, I could of prevented something from happening to someone else. BUT that's just my opinion on it.

As for the Group- NOW I'm super confused. One my temp rose this morning to 96.8 from 96.3 (does that mean I O'd already or do I have to keep waiting to see what happens from here out?) To top it off, my monitor gave me a Peak reading this morning (I used SMU) and my Wondfo from the same sample was +. I'm so confused now. I don't know what to think. And Hub's is not feeling the BDing, so I'm super stressed now that we haven't got enough for this cycle, esp if I have already O'd. What should I believe the Wondfo's on CD14 or the monitor this morning? My temp did go up, but I do have to add that someone turned the AC off in my room this morning, so it is "possible" that the .5 rise was from being in a hotter room then I normally am? Is that possible? Should I discount this morning's temp, even with the +'s wondfo's? CP/CM is Very High (could barely reach it) Open and pretty soft, CM is watery/EW. It was creamy on CD13 and 14 though and my CP changed from being high soft open earlier in my cycle to medium, medium texture, and medium open. So there has been a def. change in the CP and CM today. Here are pic's from this morning. Both Original and Enhanced. ***The Wondfo continued to get darker after these photo's were taken btw.

I would say you'll be ovulating tomorrow at the very latest so get that BD in!

your temps have to have a sustained shift so you won't really know for a few more days with that.

but I would probably go with the monitor. especially if you have had 2 other days of positives. they are probably high like the monitor and now it is peak.

I usually BD up to the day after my spike, unless it drops down again and then we keep going as much as we can.

You can have a rise for O, but your temps after need to stay elevated. It will take a few more days to really see.

I was upset and cried to DH.

My spotting is back.

Spotting stopped again.

I think its from the FE, maybe. I just pray every time that it stops and stays away. 2 more days of FE and then waiting to O! I feel like the time is creeping by for some reason.

The wait to O part sucks worse than the tww. Especially if you aren't sure O is even going to happen.

This cycle I have weird symptoms. If I didn't know better I would say I am pmsing. Serious bitchyness is going on. But at the same time I am super horny :haha: So much so that the idea of John Oliver being in the sequel to 50 Shades of Grey sounded like a fabulous idea. :rofl:

The wait to O part sucks worse than the tww. Especially if you aren't sure O is even going to happen.

This cycle I have weird symptoms. If I didn't know better I would say I am pmsing. Serious bitchyness is going on. But at the same time I am super horny :haha: So much so that the idea of John Oliver being in the sequel to 50 Shades of Grey sounded like a fabulous idea. :rofl:

Hahaha I always get so horny when I'm going to O.

At the time I always think the wait to O is harder cause of the pressure to have timed sex. Then I get to the TWW where not thinking about it is impossible and the not testing is so hard! My conclusion is that AF is the least stressful time of the month :haha:

It was 94 outside with humidity and 90 in the house with humidity.....

From what I have seen from using just the digi with the smiley face (no flashing smiley it's either a blank circle or smiley)...when I got my smiley face I popped out the stick and if you were to just look at it, you would think negative. I think they test differently than just regular sticks.

That being said, based on your wondfo I would say cd 14 is positive. cd 13 is pretty darn close but cd 14 is darker.

Youre only supposed to use the CBEFM with FMU, no other time.

Its also not a good idea to look at the lines because they dont have lines like normal OPK. A Normal OPK picks up LH, CBEFM does estrogen and LH.

FE= femara.

---------
No, i didnt give permission, she didnt tell me SHE was going to call them. What she said was for ME to have his fax over my records and i said " what if he wont or cant" and she said " they shouldnt say no" and then we hung up. I never signed anything saying they could talk to them either.

I only knew she called him because the office manager told me today when i called asking what was going on. Then she forwarded me to the nurse and i left her a very nasty message, which im sure she wont return my call after. :blush::haha:

ETA: i filed a complaint! "Thank you for filing a complaint via the website of the Office for Civil Rights (OCR) at the Department of Health and Human Services. This is an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your complaint. Your complaint will be assigned to an OCR staff member for review and appropriate action."

The only other thing that you can do, which will actually get them in "trouble" is contact the medical board that oversee's them and file a formal complaint, which I would do immediately, while all the details are still "fresh" on your mind, make sure that you write everything down as well, bc they may take a while to get to it, and you don't want to forget pertinent information when they get back in contact with you.

---------

I would say you'll be ovulating tomorrow at the very latest so get that BD in!

your temps have to have a sustained shift so you won't really know for a few more days with that.

but I would probably go with the monitor. especially if you have had 2 other days of positives. they are probably high like the monitor and now it is peak.

I usually BD up to the day after my spike, unless it drops down again and then we keep going as much as we can.

So go with the monitor, thinking that O is imminent tomorrow and make sure we BD tonight and tomorrow, and maybe the next day or skip that day and then do it once more for good measure? Have any of you recorded a Peak fertility on your monitor or CB OPK (smiley) and then later found out through temps you had O'd previous to getting your peak reading?

Oh and OnErth- Also, google the doctors name, and look for the sites that let you leave reviews on them, that's where it really hurts them. Leave a review letting everyone know what they did to you, at least all the info you are comfortable putting out there, so that the next time someone considers using him as an OBGYN they will think twice about it after reading your review. Believe me, people look those review sites up, and they do matter, and the doctor will get a notification that someone left a review as well, so he will know it's out there for everyone to read. Just make sure you keep everything absolute fact, no opinions, bc if he get's mad he could try to sue for slander, so keep it just to the facts. But, me personally, when I'm considering a new doctor, I go look them up on google to see what other patients are saying before I go ahead with an appt. And I've passed on many doctors due to reviews left by people. In fact, that's how I found out that the psychiatrist I was seeing for my PTSD and PPD and ADDD had actually had his license pulled in CA after being convicted (and this is nuts) on an incident that went something like, He and another driver were traveling down the interstate, something happened and road rage ensued (my dr. had the road rage) the vehicles came to a stop when traffic backed up, my doctor proceeded to get out of his vehicle with a gun! AND actually fired shot's at a vehicle that unbeknownst to him at the time had a child in it!!! He plead quilty, was put on probation and the medical board in CA pulled his license. He is now at this very moment still practicing psychiatry in his own office in TN after completing a 'probationary period' and rehab that the TN medical board made him do in order to practice here. Crazy isn't it? And I swear if you saw this guy, you would NEVER in a million yrs think he was capable of something like that. He is this little tiny man, foreigner, I think he's Japanese but I'm not sure, he may be Korean. My jaw literally hit the floor when I read that about him. So, the lesson here is- 1. Always go read reviews on your doctor and anything else you can find and 2. Make sure to leave a review, esp. when you have a bad experience with a doctor, bc you may be saving someone else the stress of whatever could of ensued had they went there not knowing about other patients previous experiences with that doctor.

I got peak twice - first was Saturday and still had it Monday. Think I ovulated Sunday though

with Wylder, i never got peak but still Od on high. Im not sure i have ever had a peak? Id have to go back through and look at my charts. I assume i have.

I would BD tonight and tomorrow because you could O in the next 24-48hrs.

here is my chart with Wylder.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/192033.html

Wow One, what a jerk that OB was. I'm glad you're reporting him. That is not good care. I think you are right in what you said, that you are better off without him as your doctor if that is how he proceeds with things. It was very disrespectful of you as a person on multiple levels. I am glad that long term the positive outcome will be a chance for you to work with someone who actually respects you.

temp drop and increase in flow this morning....which is a good thing but an annoying thing. Good i may get real AF, bad since i wasted 1 round FE.

We will see what happens the rest of the day. :shrug:

ETA: Dime size spot on my pad of old blood so i guess it just increased overnight and then went right back to the way it has been.

Hurry up Progesterone and rise so this spotting can stop!!

with Wylder, i never got peak but still Od on high. Im not sure i have ever had a peak? Id have to go back through and look at my charts. I assume i have.

I would BD tonight and tomorrow because you could O in the next 24-48hrs.

here is my chart with Wylder.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/192033.html

Thanks for letting me look at that. That helps qualm my nerves a little bit. Hub's refused to BD last night, but there was NO way he was leaving for work this morning without BDing with me. He has been part of reason I've been so stressed about when I O, bc of all the weeks in the month for him to decide to get mad, start fights with me, and of course withhold sex as a "weapon", it just had to be THIS week. I mean are you fing kidding me? :blush: My FERTILE week, REALLY!!!:growlmad:

So my temp this morning went down again to 96.4 so I guess I haven't O'd but FF is predicting that today is the day, and so far FF has been pretty dead on when it comes to my cycles, so when hub's get's home we will be BDing again, even if I have to r*pe him. :blush::haha: JUST KIDDING. (Please do not take that joke seriously and think that my SO is in an abusive situation or that I would truly do that, it's a joke, and I'm only clarifying bc I know how quickly things get crazy on these forums, so I wanted to make sure everyone knew it was joke before anyone freaked out, lol.)

Does anyone else use Softcups? I feel like they can't hurt and that they make kind of like you've had sex twice instead of just once, bc all the swimmers get so long to be able to make it into the cervix and beyond, if that makes sense. Has anyone conceived on a cycle that they used them? I'm so relieved that we BD'd this morning, ladies, you have no clue, how much he has been stressing me out. Up until this morning, I thought for sure this cycle was a bust and that I had been doing ALL of this stuff for nothing, bc he was seriously going to not BD with me at the most crucial time! I was seriously FREAKING out. :blush: I feel like I can breathe again.

After you ladies do O when you're temping is the temp rise over a few days or does it just suddenly jump up one morning to much higher, or am I not really understanding this whole temping after the O thing? I'm pissed bc I wasted two sticks this morning too. My monitor when I turned it on, defaulted me to a Peak reading, which I think is crap, bc I don't think it should be defaulting to anything. I would much rather it actually read the sticks so I have a better idea as to what my hormone levels are doing. BUT since I didn't know it was going to do that, I had already collected my FMU and SMU. And after collecting the SMU I dipped a stick in each of them and a wondfo and THEN turned on the monitor only for it to flash "peak" and refuse to read a stick!!!! :growlmad::dohh: But my Wondfo is still very +. So I went researching and supposedly directly after you O your LH plummet's so I "think" that the fact that it is still positive mean's I haven't O'd yet? Maybe? But dipping the sticks wasn't a total waste, bc after my research, I found out that estrogen is the first hormone to plummet when O is eminent and then your LH plummets and the since I know how to read the CBMS's my estrogen levels are definitely going down like they should be, so that does give me a little comfort knowing that at least that hormone is working like it should be and so far the LH is too. I'm expecting to see a definite lightening in my LH strips either tomorrow or the next day and hopefully some good progression on my temps rising.

***Sorry for writing such a long post, Ladies, just tell me if I'm bothering you. I'm a stay at home mom, with a SO that's gone all day long, and I have no "friends" but my TTCing community. I know, I'm pitiful.****

amber:
1) Not offended by the rape comment and I have been raped. It's weird...hubby and I joke about that all the time. Not something I normally tell people because it's a touchy subject and it isn't a joking manner. But even though I have experienced it I tell him I'm going to do that to him all the time. Or when I am hitting on him strong and he's a bit resistant only because we wants to wait until bed...I will pet his hair and say "shh shh..let it happen." and we laugh hysterically. Maybe just a coping mechanism? I can't handle shows that feature the act, it's why I stopped watching Game of Thrones and sometimes I wish shows would have a trigger warning. It's been 22 years since it happened. Still affects me in some ways. other ways it doesn't.

2) based on your temps I would say you haven't O'd yet. Estrogen does drop first and some women will see a temp dip before a rise. Some don't. then LH will surge and the next day, usually, will be a temp rise. I have found my temp rises to be significant and very much show me that I ovulated. Except for 1 but that was bad temp taking as I was new. One was as large as 0.9 degrees and one was 0.5 degree.

I do use them. So far negative :( I am testing 3 times a day. so far nothing. I am hoping for a positive tonight but this afternoon's with a 3 hour hold was quite negative. I only have 2 more tests left.

I have this feeling I won't ovulate and that I am destined for IVF.

amber:
1) Not offended by the rape comment and I have been raped. It's weird...hubby and I joke about that all the time. Not something I normally tell people because it's a touchy subject and it isn't a joking manner. But even though I have experienced it I tell him I'm going to do that to him all the time. Or when I am hitting on him strong and he's a bit resistant only because we wants to wait until bed...I will pet his hair and say "shh shh..let it happen." and we laugh hysterically. Maybe just a coping mechanism? I can't handle shows that feature the act, it's why I stopped watching Game of Thrones and sometimes I wish shows would have a trigger warning. It's been 22 years since it happened. Still affects me in some ways. other ways it doesn't.

2) based on your temps I would say you haven't O'd yet. Estrogen does drop first and some women will see a temp dip before a rise. Some don't. then LH will surge and the next day, usually, will be a temp rise. I have found my temp rises to be significant and very much show me that I ovulated. Except for 1 but that was bad temp taking as I was new. One was as large as 0.9 degrees and one was 0.5 degree.

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. Unfortunately, I am also a victim of not only rape when just 19yrs old, but also of sexual molestation by my best friends (at the time and we were 13/14 yrs old) way older cousin and engaged to be married btw. They would have us come stay the night with them and at first it was fun bc they let us do things our parents didn't like drink. Then I started waking up in the middle of the night to him on the couch with me, his fiance in the next room. Yeah, talk about F*cked up. But I have managed to move on with my life even though the incident at 19 was at gunpoint, with my boyfriend at the time being held at gun point as well. It was horrifying. AND just as an added bonus it was on my birthday. That part has always bothered me. Why did it have to be THAT day. Of all the days in the yr, why my bday? I guess I just kind of stuffed it all in a little box and put it up and moved on, most of the time I don't even think about it. Hence me making that joke. I hadn't even realized that it could possibly offend someone in that way, bc it didn't even cross my own mind that I myself have been a victim of it and it most certainly is serious. On a less serious note, I do the same thing you were talking about that you do with your hubs, though :rofl: Sometime's I say that, and other time's its, "Stop resisting, this is happening" :blush: So, even being a victim of rape myself, me and SO do make joke's sometimes that insinuate that we are going to rape each other, but i think that is probably pretty normal, as it is a completely different context and with someone that you not only love but trust not to violate you like that.

But regarding my chart, I'm glad that you dont think that I have O'd yet, as it was really stressing me out thinking that I had. BUT on that same note, I'm ready for this part of the cycle to over, let me go ahead and O today, I'll BD again tonight and maybe tom, and then look forward to testing in 8days lol!

CBEFM will automatically give you 2 days of Peak. So will the stupid advanced thingy.

Your temp after O can have a major jump or a slow rise. It just has to rise and stay risen.

I use a cup like soft cup after we BD.

---------------
Ok, im tad going overboard but i added 750mg Vit C now and Raspberry Tea (1 cu). I was reading around about this spotting and possible causes...1 study found that with 750mg vit c daily, it rose progesterone by 77%!

The RRLT stops spotting by toning the uterus?

I dont know, i just want a freaking baby! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->