Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

That's good it's growing up and down then!

Honestly I'm no doctor at all! Or nurse or anything else of importance but it almost sounds like you're not ovulating. I only say that because when I wasn't my doctor gave me a run down of side effects caused by anovulatory cycles. Once you get a new gyno I would ask them about it.

I am not ovulating, i do know that based off past charting.

Oh to go back to 28d cycles...lol

No idea where my chart went. It's still in my signature in profile. hmm

Spotting after BM mixed with CM. I made a note on my chart and wont mark it as spotting unless it continues because other than that today the TP and pad has been bone dry.

:blush: sorry TMI i guess.

OH and i did add some sugar and ice to the RRL tea and it helped the taste.

I thought I did but maybe I deleted it and never replaced it. hmmm.

I hated red raspberry leaf tea. Just one of the many home remedies I wouldn't do again or recommended :coffee:

Richiees: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it is nothing and you get your bfp.

Onerth: yay for no spotting!!

AFM: no temp rise this morning. I'm about done with this. Even if I do ovulate I'm tempted to just move on to the next step. We didn't get to BD last night as hubby was exhausted due to a crappy turn around in his schedule. I'm so tired of having to time sex and then freaking out if we miss a day.

Richiees- Yes, I'm hoping that it is nothing as well, and that your BFP is right around the corner. Is it too late for implantation?

Onerth- Glad to here that the spotting stopped for you.

Aayla- I hear ya. It just gets so stressful. I feel the exact same way. I almost feel like knowing all this information about my cycle makes it worse in a way (not that I would stop charting) but it makes me feel like I have a "deadline" and I get super stressed if things aren't working out in real life and BDing isn't happening when I know it needs to be to even have a running chance at conceiving. And I don't think that SO even begins to understand. One, I'm almost 30, and I already have fertility issue's so I'm freaking out about turning 30 bc I feel like it's a death sentence. We just can't afford fertility treatments and I know my fertility will be declining after I reach 30 (not that I am trying to make anyone feel bad if they are over 30, this is just me talking about my personal situation) One, I don't think hubby really get's the whole "biological clock is ticking" thing- I mean men (healthy with little to no fertility issue's) can father a child well into their 70's and beyond! Plus, they are ALWAYS fertile each month, it's not like a woman where we have this small window that conception can occur. I just don't think he get's how important it is to have sex when we need to, it's like he thinks "oh well, we didn't do last night, we'll just do it tom" and I'm freaking out thinking "OMG if my temp rises in the morning I'm going to kill you! We could of just missed the window!!!"

AFM- My Temp did a pretty big jump this morning, so I"m thinking that I O'd yesterday. Plus, I had a lower back ache for the past two days that is gone now, and so is the cramping and breast tenderness. So I'm thinking that I am officially in the TWW. I know I'll have to wait to see if my temps stay up, but looking at everything else I've been tracking, it looks like the big O has happened. SO glad that I got that last BD in yesterday or I would totally be freaking out. I was watching something on YouTube last night about charting, though, and it was saying that pre O temps in the 96's are not good, that that is too low. Has anyone else heard this?

I was watching something on YouTube last night about charting, though, and it was saying that pre O temps in the 96's are not good, that that is too low. Has anyone else heard this?

No, its not true. There are no ideal/perfect temps. Its YOUR body temp that matters and the pattern YOU have. I wouldnt rely on a youtube video for anything, let alone TTC.

FertilityFriend has a charting course and get the book taking Charge Of Your Fertility.

spotting is still gone. :happydance:

Yay! For that ;) Would the RedRaspberrLeaf Supplements not do the same thing without having to put your self through drinking all that since it's not that great?

I think if i didnt do the tea id still be spotting. I added ice and sugar today so it was much better.

oh and Amber- if you discard CD7's temp, then after 2 more days youll get crosshairs. Otherwise that super high temp could mess up FF giving them to you.

I was watching something on YouTube last night about charting, though, and it was saying that pre O temps in the 96's are not good, that that is too low. Has anyone else heard this?

No, its not true. There are no ideal/perfect temps. Its YOUR body temp that matters and the pattern YOU have. I wouldnt rely on a youtube video for anything, let alone TTC.

FertilityFriend has a charting course and get the book taking Charge Of Your Fertility.

spotting is still gone. :happydance:

Yay! For that ;) Would the RedRaspberrLeaf Supplements not do the same thing without having to put your self through drinking all that since it's not that great?

I think if i didnt do the tea id still be spotting. I added ice and sugar today so it was much better.

oh and Amber- if you discard CD7's temp, then after 2 more days youll get crosshairs. Otherwise that super high temp could mess up FF giving them to you.

It was CD9 but I went ahead and discarded it, just in case. thanks for the advice though. That's what I figured about the temps, but it was a fertility accupuncturist that was saying that temps that low could be indicative of thyroid problems, and they do run in my family, and I just had wonky blood work come back on my thyroid panel, so it was a little too right for comfort, I guess.

I have never heard that about temps. Thyroid issues can definitely impact fertility. Even a slight bit off can cause a miscarriage. So definitely get your thyroid under control.

Has anyone ever got more than 2 Peak fertility readings on the monitor or an OPK? I didn't get the stick into the monitor in time (which, I don't know if it would of asked for one or not, bc it already gave me two Peaks, one by a software default though) But looking at my stick from today, it looks just like the one from the day it first gave me a Peak, so I'm curious to know if it would have said Peak again, or if the software won't let it do that?

I have never heard that about temps. Thyroid issues can definitely impact fertility. Even a slight bit off can cause a miscarriage. So definitely get your thyroid under control.

yeah, now that I'm looking into it further, there is actually may be something to it. Several Fertility Acupuncturist that do video's on Youtube about charting say the same thing. That follicular temps in the 96's normally are indicative of hypothyroidism and that follicular(not sure I'm spelling that right) temps in the 98's are indicative of hyperthyroidism. It's pretty interesting. They show several different charts and what they can mean, and not just about your thyroid, they show charts that show all kinds of problems, even one's that you probably have an auto immune disorder. These are a couple of the video's I watched. It's interesting to say the least. Both of these doctors have several video's on temping, but the Marc Skylar guy has a lot more on Youtube then the other guy. He even shows charts that show that women is under a lot of stress. It's really kind of cool how much just BBTing can tell you about your body and over all health!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcb1LJqNja0

and this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0xKGsMMNgk

Has anyone ever got more than 2 Peak fertility readings on the monitor or an OPK? I didn't get the stick into the monitor in time (which, I don't know if it would of asked for one or not, bc it already gave me two Peaks, one by a software default though) But looking at my stick from today, it looks just like the one from the day it first gave me a Peak, so I'm curious to know if it would have said Peak again, or if the software won't let it do that?

The Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test - 20 Test Pack is very easy to use as the consumer starts testing on day six (or day 12 if a typical cycle is longer than 40 days) and keeps testing each day until her LH surge is detected.
From CBEFm site.

Do I keep testing after I receive a Peak result? How long is the Peak result supposed to remain on the display?
It is not possible to continue testing once Peak Fertility is displayed. Peak Fertility symbol will show on the day it is first detected and the day after. Therefore it will remain on the display for 48 hours after it is first detected and indicates that you are at your most fertile. You cannot perform another test while there is a result on the display. After Peak Fertility is displayed you must stop testing for this cycle. You can save any remaining test sticks for use in a future cycle if required but you must use the same Holder for a cycle of testing (do not change Holders part way through a cycle of use).

also from their site.

-----------
so no, you cant get more than 2 peak days.

:cry::cry: DHs ED problem is back so i guess the Maca isnt helping. Then we finally BD and when hes done i have bleeding (light-medium flow). Im hoping it goes away and its just from BD but at this point i doubt it.

dang nabbit. :brat:

The Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test - 20 Test Pack is very easy to use as the consumer starts testing on day six (or day 12 if a typical cycle is longer than 40 days) and keeps testing each day until her LH surge is detected.
From CBEFm site.

Do I keep testing after I receive a Peak result? How long is the Peak result supposed to remain on the display?
It is not possible to continue testing once Peak Fertility is displayed. Peak Fertility symbol will show on the day it is first detected and the day after. Therefore it will remain on the display for 48 hours after it is first detected and indicates that you are at your most fertile. You cannot perform another test while there is a result on the display. After Peak Fertility is displayed you must stop testing for this cycle. You can save any remaining test sticks for use in a future cycle if required but you must use the same Holder for a cycle of testing (do not change Holders part way through a cycle of use).

also from their site.

-----------
so no, you cant get more than 2 peak days.

:cry::cry: DHs ED problem is back so i guess the Maca isnt helping. Then we finally BD and when hes done i have bleeding (light-medium flow). Im hoping it goes away and its just from BD but at this point i doubt it.

dang nabbit. :brat:

Probably should of read through everything before I started using it, huh? :dohh: Oh well, I would of still used the test's, as I'm hoping to see a progression on them, so I had planned on using one each day anyways. I want to see for myself what they look like through an entire cycle. Either way if it all ends in a BFP or a BFP I'd like to have them for comparison later on, esp if I end a BFN. But I have a good feeling about this cycle for some reason. So hopefully, I'm right and things are all coming together down there, and a BFP is right around the corner. :kiss:

That totally sucks about the hub's. Sorry you're having to deal with issue's coming from both sides. Is his ED physical or psychological? It makes a difference in treatment. I have been dealing with an angry Hub's during my fertile week so I feel ya on the :brat:

Do you still have to turn it on everyday until you get a BFP or your cycle? Or is the monitor done for, for now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->