Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

My temps are weird compared to other cycles. but this cycle I have been very determined to get about the same amount of sleep and wake up at the same time every day, even on weekends. But I am hoping that the stability is a promising sign.

Onerth: that sucks about the a/c. We had a heat wave last week and i have never been so thankful that we have 2 a/c's. once powerful one in our bedroom and one built in that came with the apt in our living room. Unfortunately once the living room goes, it goes. They told us when we moved in they aren't replacing them. But we could buy a a wall one and swap it out. If it lasts the summer I will be happy. this week it has been nice and we got some rain over the last few days.

Haha oh the woes of living somewhere hot eh :haha:

We don't have air con in our house (or the school I work in. Or most other places). This is fine 90% of the time but good god it was too hot last week 82F outside but 93 in my science lab classroom

Onearth that's miserable!

Km- I never even see that because I'm always on mobile lol I'll go change it now! I've never even been WTT hahahaha

It was 94 outside with humidity and 90 in the house with humidity.....

Our humidity was pretty high last week too, between 75 and 95% humidity on top of the nice sunny weather and no air con. But it's gone now and I doubt it will be back for a while!

OnErth-I feel ya on the heat and humidity. Most day's even with my AC's going full blast when the hottest part of the day hit's it's still not enough. It sucks. ESP when it's really humid. I find myself praying for a good rain sometimes, just so it will cool down the house! Just curious though, as I'm still trying to pick up all the lingo, what does FE stand for?

Aayla- Yes, I hate the first TWW! It's stressing me out esp this time around. I can't decide which is more stressful though, this one or the last one, lol. Waiting to test (esp, since I have a super hard time waiting and end up testing super early) is really difficult for me, lol, so I test early, and get -'s of course, and then just stress myself out more, and then there is the looking for any hint of line crap, lol. It's all just so crazy! I also get super horny around the time of O too, but I'm glad it makes it more fun and seem less stressful, like I'm not "forcing" myself to have sex just bc I know it's "time" to BD, ya know. I just started temping, so I'm feeling the stress of that, bc I really don't know enough about it to feel comfortable with the info I am getting, if that makes any sense at all.

kmpreston- I always feel stressed in the later TWW wondering if we timed everything right and if this is "the" month, so I'm not sure that I can say that either are any less stressful on me, but I try to control everything when it comes to all this fertililty stuff and the fact some of it is just out of my hands drives me crazy.... I wish it was like as soon you got done having sex you could test and know if your were pregnant and screw all this waiting crap! :haha:

AFTG- As most of you know, I am using the CBFM this month, and I don't know if it is making less stressful or more at this point. My temps are still going down, which I guess is good, bc we haven't been BDing enough for me to feel good about already Oing. I will definitely be Bding tonight and tomorrow though, maybe a morning session in there too. My monitor is still only giving me High reading, but I tested later in the day yesterday (CD13) bc I normally surge later in the day and just had a feeling, and sure enough the wondfo was super positive, so I dipped a CB stick in it too. It's picking up estrogen, but the LH strip was not as dark as I would expect it to get. I put that stick in my monitor this morning, and it's still only saying high :/ My temp was also 96.3, does anyone else get temps that low? And if you do does it go that low right previous to you Oing and it going back up again? Just wondering, bc I'm new to the temping thing too. Anyways, I did test this morning both with a wondfo and CB stick, they weren't like last night's tests, the CB would of def gave me a high, that's why I went ahead and put in the test from the night before, just to be sure I wasn't missing a Peak fertility. Then I went a ahead and tested this afternoon too, the wondfo was even darker then last nights and the CB was even lighter on the estrogen (it get's lighter the more estrogen it picks up) and the LH was a little darker then my other test's. I don't know what to think about all of this though. I'm posting pic's of all the test's so you ladies can tell me what you think, plus you can look at my charts in my signature. I'm so confused and stressed. I'm terrified I"m going to miss my O. which I know is ridiculous, but I am still stressing over all this. Thanks for your help ladies!

P.s.- All of the pics are the original no enhancements, except the last one with all of them and the color has been enhanced. The wondfo from last night, lightened up once it dried, so I also posted the pic from when it was "fresh" I think that should be the first pic- It's the one with a wondfo and a CB stick on top of it it on a counter top. Thanks again! Can't wait to hear what someone else thinks about all these test sticks....bc I'm super confused and wondering what is going on. Oh, I've also been having cramping and backaches, but it's not just on one side it's just kind of all over and I have breast tenderness, I guess I have O symptoms too? Maybe? Does anyone else notice a difference or any symptoms previous to an O?

Attachments

• CD13 Wonfo and CBMS HD Enhanced (640x360).jpg
    CD13 Wonfo and CBMS HD Enhanced (640x360).jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 4
  • CD13 Wondfo's and CBMS Original (640x480).jpg
    CD13 Wondfo's and CBMS Original (640x480).jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 3
  • CD14 FMU;SMU Wondfo's and CBMS's Original (640x480).jpg
    CD14 FMU;SMU Wondfo's and CBMS's Original (640x480).jpg
    36 KB · Views: 3
  • CD13;14 Comparison FMU;SMU Original (640x480).jpg
    CD13;14 Comparison FMU;SMU Original (640x480).jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 3
  • CD13;14 Comparison FMU;SMU Color Enhanced (640x360).jpg
    CD13;14 Comparison FMU;SMU Color Enhanced (640x360).jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2
From what I have seen from using just the digi with the smiley face (no flashing smiley it's either a blank circle or smiley)...when I got my smiley face I popped out the stick and if you were to just look at it, you would think negative. I think they test differently than just regular sticks.

That being said, based on your wondfo I would say cd 14 is positive. cd 13 is pretty darn close but cd 14 is darker.

Amber- the top pic and the cd14 smu are positive. Don't look at the lines on the minute as they mean nothing! Also I won't get a peak with CB advanced unless I test in the afternoon. Otherwise it just says high. That's why I always used the cheapies at the same time like you.

for this cycle it is for sure the wait to O that is the most stressful. I have pms symptoms which I never get during O. In fact, I don't really get any symptoms. My temps are oddly stable and they usually are quite rocky and up and down due to the pcos. and then I have the fear that the letrozole is no longer working as i didn't O on it last cycle. So now i just go through day by day and pray for the spike and the positive opk. I do believe I should ovulate on cd 19 so I have a few more days.

Youre only supposed to use the CBEFM with FMU, no other time.

Its also not a good idea to look at the lines because they dont have lines like normal OPK. A Normal OPK picks up LH, CBEFM does estrogen and LH.

FE= femara.

Yes, I'm aware that the lines on CBFM are not exactly the same as a normal LH strip. The line on the end once it's capped is the line that detects estrogen, and it is backwards then what you would think. The more estrogen that it detects that lighter that line gets actually. The LH line is the line closest to the capped end, and it works the same as any other LH strip, the darker it is the more LH it is picking up.

How long after you ladies have gotten a positive LH strip do you actually O? I am definitely BDing tonight, but I'm wondering for how many more day's should we be trying to get as much BD in as possible? From the looks of my temps and looking at other ladies charts, it looks like I should be expecting a rise either in the morning or the next day. I'm hoping it holds off till the next day, so I feel better about getting in enough BDing. Finger Crossed, it works out well this time and we get our timing right.

when I used opk's and got positives, there was once I ovulated the day after a positive and once where I ovulated the day of. Once you get a positive just keep bding until you get a temperature rise.

And I just took another LH strip and it's still positive just not AS dark as today's SMU. Should I be considering last night's SMU the first positive or today's since today's was slightly darker? Also, for those of you that have kept testing after the intial positive, how long does it normally stay positive and does it mean anything, as in if you only get one true + or get several +'s over days does that mean anything different or is just the first + the only that means anything or counts as something?

My temps are doing that rollercoaster ride where they are up/down/up/down. There are people who get BFP with erratic temps so that makes me feel slightly better!

Amber-I stop testing after the first positive so I don't stress myself out. Count the first one as positive.

cd 13 is + but cd14 is much darker and +. I would count all as + and keep BDing. You can gear up to O and not. You can have multiple OPKs + and O on any one of them. You will see your temp rise after O because Progesterone starts to take over and keeps your temp up.

also its usually recommended to use an OPK in the afternoon rather than morning because it can give a false +. (unless the directions say to test with FMU like CBEFM)

Im sorry ladies, i just need to vent for a moment...please pass by if need be. :(

------
Most of you that have looked at my past threads on here know I have a cyst/ovarian cancer. I saw 5 different drs who all have 5 different opinions on how to handle it, so instead of playing guess and check with my body, i decided NO surgery. I NEVER ONCE COMPLAINED. Im at peace with that choice.

I had recently emailed the ob Gyn about this weird spotting and he wouldnt do anything about it.......well come to find out, i found out why today. :growlmad:

I got a letter in the mail that he will no longer see me because of " past non compliance with multiple gyn recommendations for surgery"....UM WTF? Is it NOT my body? My choice? I saw him last year about it and NEVER brought it back up! I never even mentioned this spotting might be from that.

so i called and the manager says no, its for " refusal to do regular pap screenings"...um WTF x2. Again, MY BODY, MY CHOICE and I have actually done them. THEN i find out the nurse called my primary dr and asked about my care, WHICH I DIDNT GIVE PERMISSION FOR HER TO DO SO.

so Im POd and really, if hes going to act like this now, then maybe its best im not his patient before any kind of surgery or pregnancy.

Now im stuck without a Gyn. :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->