Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

temp spike today. Not sure if I was just warm from the room or if it is a legitimate spike. when I put 2 more days of high temps into FF it gives me dotted cross hairs on yesterday. So now I just wait and see what they do. If I get my cross hairs I will go for a progesterone test on cd 27.

temp spike today. Not sure if I was just warm from the room or if it is a legitimate spike. when I put 2 more days of high temps into FF it gives me dotted cross hairs on yesterday. So now I just wait and see what they do. If I get my cross hairs I will go for a progesterone test on cd 27.

This looks good! Fingers crossed for you! Get BD done today!

Richieesmom did you test?????

I will just in case because I didn't get it in yesterday. But if I do find out the letrozole worked I'm still reluctant to continue on. I'm just so tired. I do have one refill left and may do that but I honestly feel we are done with this path.

I will just in case because I didn't get it in yesterday. But if I do find out the letrozole worked I'm still reluctant to continue on. I'm just so tired. I do have one refill left and may do that but I honestly feel we are done with this path.

That's exactly how I feel - last clomid next month and then move on to another route

aayla- im glad you got some sort of spike! FX its something!

Low on CBEFM/BFN on OPK, which is fine, i didnt expect them to be + yet. NO spotting today either! :happydance:

Aayla & Km- you guys have been on the same path for awhile now. I'm suprised your docs haven't tried something new yet. Mine said after 3 months he would switch if not pregnant.

Aayla & Km- you guys have been on the same path for awhile now. I'm suprised your docs haven't tried something new yet. Mine said after 3 months he would switch if not pregnant.

My doc is useless but I'm hoping 10 months on clomid is enough to prove to him that we need to try something new. He kept me on it cause it worked in the first 3 cycles. Not seen him since the 4th cycle, next one will be the 9th cycle so it's been a while lol

They didn't switch because I got pregnant before so there was no need to do IUI when it technically already worked.

We shall see what the next couple of temps show.

If my temps stay high FF puts my cross hairs at yesterday cd 20 but what do you guys think? It is a spike today for sure but could it also be cd 18 even though negative opk's happened?

They didn't switch because I got pregnant before so there was no need to do IUI when it technically already worked.

We shall see what the next couple of temps show.

If my temps stay high FF puts my cross hairs at yesterday cd 20 but what do you guys think? It is a spike today for sure but could it also be cd 18 even though negative opk's happened?

How negative were they? Like close or complete negative?

I would say day 18/19

completely negative. I always have a second line unless pee is too diluted. cd 19 second line came up way faster than any other. still quite negative but it did come up faster.

completely negative. I always have a second line unless pee is too diluted. cd 19 second line came up way faster than any other. still quite negative but it did come up faster.

It would have to have been a super quick surge to have missed it but then based on my surges being up and down this month anything could happen or you could be just about to O

Nothing to do but see where my temps take me.

Doc office didn't call me back and it is a Friday. Sometimes the nurses call on the weekend but no biggie. I may have jumped the gun a bit. :blush: :haha: as usual.

Nothing to do but see where my temps take me.

Doc office didn't call me back and it is a Friday. Sometimes the nurses call on the weekend but no biggie. I may have jumped the gun a bit. :blush: :haha: as usual.

What did you ring them about again? I forget

To tell them I didn't ovulate and I wanted to know what the short term next step is.

But today I feel like I am having hot flashes and my boobs are tingly. <throws hands in air> I just don't know any more.

To tell them I didn't ovulate and I wanted to know what the short term next step is.

But today I feel like I am having hot flashes and my boobs are tingly. <throws hands in air> I just don't know any more.

Ah yes I recall now

I'm currently suffering with awful period cramps but no period :shrug:

KM: oh that sucks about the cramps. I hate having cramps and nothing to show for it. I'm always like "what the hell are you doing down there?" :haha:

Onerth: the wait to O is the longest wait ever. for me it's a 3 week wait so it just drags and drags.

speaking of O: Soooo...I had another temp spike this morning. Since I stopped using opk's because I ran out it is possible I would have got a positive on cd 20.

i won't know for sure until I get my progesterone test done next Thursday but when I put in a high temp for tomorrow FF gives me my cross hairs on cd 20.

KM: oh that sucks about the cramps. I hate having cramps and nothing to show for it. I'm always like "what the hell are you doing down there?" :haha:

Onerth: the wait to O is the longest wait ever. for me it's a 3 week wait so it just drags and drags.

speaking of O: Soooo...I had another temp spike this morning. Since I stopped using opk's because I ran out it is possible I would have got a positive on cd 20.

i won't know for sure until I get my progesterone test done next Thursday but when I put in a high temp for tomorrow FF gives me my cross hairs on cd 20.
Looking pretty good for you having ovulated!
How much does the Leterozole cost you per month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->