Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

https://implantationbleed.com/how-long-after-ovulation-does-implantation-occur-3-12-key-days/4/ This say's that it IS "possible" for implantation to occur between day's 2-5DPO, but that most women see implantation on 9DPO, and it can range all the way from 3-12DPO. So, I would think that it is entirely possible, meaning not outside the realm of possibility that implantation could happen at 3DPO, just like OnErth said, I think that it all has to do with each individual and their body and timing, not a "set rule". But when I was asking about the "rules' for a dip I was talking about does it have to be a certain number of degree's and for only one day, or can it be just a little dip and over several days, not really about when it occurs. If that makes any sense.

I would say about 1 in a million at best. Not including ectopic. And that may be how they include that in the stats. Because I am about to go into 3dpo and there is no way it would be ready for implantation so quickly. And unless you are using an ultrasound every day there is no way of knowing for sure.

Sites like that irritate me. There is no scientific basis behind them. Just some random person writing a blog.

But when I was asking about the "rules' for a dip I was talking about does it have to be a certain number of degree's and for only one day, or can it be just a little dip and over several days, not really about when it occurs. If that makes any sense.

No certain degrees, it usually shows as a quick dip and right back up.

KM how frustrating. but because you started this cycle with a mc it may be a longer cycle.

Amber: no rules at all when it comes to temp dips. Some get them, some don't. and the variation of the degree can be the same as a regular spike. it can be as little .1 and up to a full degree. There is more uncertainty with the implantation dip than with O spike because almost everyone who gets a spike ovulates but not everyone who gets a dip has implanted.

AFM: Another high temp today!! I am officially 3dpo!! This will be verified on thursday with the progesterone test and if that comes back good I will be testing Friday morning and on.

KM how frustrating. but because you started this cycle with a mc it may be a longer cycle.

Amber: no rules at all when it comes to temp dips. Some get them, some don't. and the variation of the degree can be the same as a regular spike. it can be as little .1 and up to a full degree. There is more uncertainty with the implantation dip than with O spike because almost everyone who gets a spike ovulates but not everyone who gets a dip has implanted.

AFM: Another high temp today!! I am officially 3dpo!! This will be verified on thursday with the progesterone test and if that comes back good I will be testing Friday morning and on.

Yay well happy for you!
This cycle is already 7 days longer than usual cause O was late but didn't think that miscarriage could lengthen my LP like this

The "cycle" that I had my mc on was extremely long. I don't O on my own so when I don't ovulate they are usually quite long due to my pcos. But I also bled for 13 days and then spotted for another 6. In total it was a 58 day cycle and I had to take provera to induce a regular af.

so they can definitely make them out of wack. oh and since the mc my O date has been shifting. before it was cd 17 then after cd 19 and now this cycle cd 20. it's annoying. lol

The "cycle" that I had my mc on was extremely long. I don't O on my own so when I don't ovulate they are usually quite long due to my pcos. But I also bled for 13 days and then spotted for another 6. In total it was a 58 day cycle and I had to take provera to induce a regular af.

so they can definitely make them out of wack. oh and since the mc my O date has been shifting. before it was cd 17 then after cd 19 and now this cycle cd 20. it's annoying. lol

Well Ye I mean it's delayed O but the bleeding was only one day and since I managed to O I assumed it was going to finish off like normal yesterday. I've never hoped AF would turn up before but I want it to come tomorrow now so that I can move on and take my clomid

Yay well happy for you!
This cycle is already 7 days longer than usual cause O was late but didn't think that miscarriage could lengthen my LP like this

Well Ye I mean it's delayed O but the bleeding was only one day and since I managed to O I assumed it was going to finish off like normal yesterday. I've never hoped AF would turn up before but I want it to come tomorrow now so that I can move on and take my clomid

Aayla- That's Great! I'm so glad that you finally O'd. I haven't had a chance to look at your chart though. How was your Bding this cycle? And thanks for the info on the implant dip, all I can go by is what I can manage to dig up on the internet and YouTube, and half the time you can take that stuff with a pinch of salt.

AND yes, my cycle's are normally (and I say that tentatively bc they've only been this way since I had my first little, this makes the 6th cycle) 30-32 days in length. BUT last cycle was crazy. The one that ended in a CP, it ended up being 49days long! And I was Oing later in my cycle previous to that CP, but this cycle I started gearing up to O on CD9 and finally O'd on CD16 which is about 3-4 days earlier than normal. I can't say anything as far as length of cycle's after a mc or cp bc I'm only on my first cycle after the cp, and when I had my mc I wasn't tracking and my cycles were all over the place back then, it was totally normal to go months if not a yr without one cycle. I still can't believe I got pregnant with no "trying" back then with as crazy as my cycles were.

Kmpreston- I definitely get the wanting it to just be over though. Last cycle once I realized that it wasn't going to stick I was just ready for it to be over so we could try again and it felt like I was waiting FOREVER. I was so glad that only 9 day's into my next cycle I started getting High's on the monitor, bc I figured it meant that I would O a little earlier, which meant I would be testing earlier then normal. But I guess that's just me trying to look at the brighter side of things instead of dwelling on the dark. How long has been since you O'd? Has been an adequate luteal phase yet?

AFM- My temp went up again today to 97.9. I'm hoping that is a good thing. I'm officially 5DPO today, when do you ladies think I should start testing? I've got 7 of those super sensitive OSOM test, too! Which you can use urine or plasma to test with, and they are more sensitive if you use plasma, which I know how to do, I'm just not sure about the whole having to prick my finger in order to do so. But they have been known to pick up on level's as low as 5-6 when plasma is used instead of urine.

Bd was good. we did cd 16, 17, 19 and 21. I ovulated on cd 20. I am happy we got it in the day before O.

I am symptom spotting like crazy. flushed feeling all over my skin and very tingly boobs/nips. I had the same symptoms at 3dpo last time. Definitely feel different.

So i just came up with a cute way to announce on fB if I am. We aren't announcing anything until we have our first u/s. Don't want a repeat of the mc. But I already announced that I didn't ovulate this cycle and we have to move on to IVF ( I am very open with my journey). So I totally jumped the gun on that and now everyone thinks it'll be IVF in a year.

So if I am, I am going to post a pic of the u/s. and the status post will be "so you remember 2 months ago when I thought that I didn't ovulate and we had to move on to IVF? I was wrong!"

Bd was good. we did cd 16, 17, 19 and 21. I ovulated on cd 20. I am happy we got it in the day before O.

I am symptom spotting like crazy. flushed feeling all over my skin and very tingly boobs/nips. I had the same symptoms at 3dpo last time. Definitely feel different.

So i just came up with a cute way to announce on fB if I am. We aren't announcing anything until we have our first u/s. Don't want a repeat of the mc. But I already announced that I didn't ovulate this cycle and we have to move on to IVF ( I am very open with my journey). So I totally jumped the gun on that and now everyone thinks it'll be IVF in a year.

So if I am, I am going to post a pic of the u/s. and the status post will be "so you remember 2 months ago when I thought that I didn't ovulate and we had to move on to IVF? I was wrong!"

That's really cute. I'm the opposite of open. I don't really discuss it with anyone but a select group of friends. Even my mum doesn't know that it will be IVF time soon

LP has been 14 days so far (it's only ever been 14 days twice before, usually 12). I'm feeling a little crampy this evening so hoping to wake up to either AF or a BFP. More whiteness (TP or tests) may make me scream! :nope:

That's really cute. I'm the opposite of open. I don't really discuss it with anyone but a select group of friends. Even my mum doesn't know that it will be IVF time soon

LP has been 14 days so far (it's only ever been 14 days twice before, usually 12). I'm feeling a little crampy this evening so hoping to wake up to either AF or a BFP. More whiteness (TP or tests) may make me scream! :nope:

Aayla- I think that'a absolutely perfect and it will be totally awesome when you get to do it! I'm keeping you in my prayers, some ladies don't get a BFP until much later like 15-17dpo, so don't count yourself out just yet. A lot of factor's come into play when it comes to when you could see a second line. I really like this website for figuring out what your 'range" is for testing- it's awesome- https://whenmybaby.com/implantation-doubling-calculator.php It lets you play around with a lot of real life anomalies so you can truly see what your testing could end up being. Like for instance, some women have a NON pregnant hcg level of 5 all the time, while others have a level of 0. The women starting with a level of 5 already will be able to get a BFP WAY before the women with the level of 0 EVEN if their cycle's, BDing, O dates, and DPO are the exact same.

Kmpreston- Those are awesome BD day's for when you O'd. I would feel good about it if it were me. I'm happy that we ended up Bding on the same day that I O'd, and two days previous, and I used a softcup each time, so I'm feeling hopeful about this cycle.

For the Group- When do you ladies typically start testing? Like what DPO. It's taking everything I have not to do one of my OSOM's which I know is totally ridiculous and more than likely just wasting a very good test, but the POAS addiction is REAL :rofl: and since I stopped using my monitor and wondfo's I'm really feeling the need to be doing something :blush: This is getting boring waiting to be able to test :coffee: I just want to know! lol. I second not understanding why they haven't come out with something similar to a blood glucose test for TTCing. What I also don't understand is why there are no test that test your progesterone level's post O? Why does the CBFM not have 4 lines on one stick? One for estrogen, one for LH, one for progesterone, and one for HCG, ALL in ONE stick? I may be totally off on the progesterone bc I don't even know if it's able to be detected in urine or not, but then that bring's me back to the blood glucose monitor for TTCing- LOL :rofl:

I start POAS at 5dpo on.
--------------------

my m/c cycle after was CRAZY!

I started bleeding 9/12- bled until 10/4 (lost baby 9/23). Then bled again 10/16-11/16, then bled 11/16-12/11 and then that 12/11 cycle was FINALLY normal. I had no idea all that was not normal and wish someone had told me!

---------------
I saw that same preg friend again (my BFFs sister) and i didnt cry this time. i just tried to ignore her belly while at the same time wishing it was mine. :blush:

I did say to my BFF " maybe by her baby shower, ill have a baby in my belly too!" (her shower is 8/6)

I didn't get a positive until 13dpo last time so I don't expect to see anything sooner than that. But who knows.

I like the calculator too. And I know it accurate because I got a blood test done on 14dpo and it was only 1 off from what the calculator said it would be.

The problem with it is that you never know where you are starting from or when you implanted.

But it is fun to play with. I know that every time I get a blood pregnancy test done that is negative it always say less than 1.

Oh and I usually start testing 8 dpo. Sometimes I have waited until 13 or 14 dpo but most times I don't. This time I am using wondfos so I can test earl without the cost. and I have used 3 from this batch and they don't give evaps so that is awesome.

I start POAS at 5dpo on.
--------------------

my m/c cycle after was CRAZY!

I started bleeding 9/12- bled until 10/4 (lost baby 9/23). Then bled again 10/16-11/16, then bled 11/16-12/11 and then that 12/11 cycle was FINALLY normal. I had no idea all that was not normal and wish someone had told me!

---------------
I saw that same preg friend again (my BFFs sister) and i didnt cry this time. i just tried to ignore her belly while at the same time wishing it was mine. :blush:

I did say to my BFF " maybe by her baby shower, ill have a baby in my belly too!" (her shower is 8/6)

I didn't get a positive until 13dpo last time so I don't expect to see anything sooner than that. But who knows.

I like the calculator too. And I know it accurate because I got a blood test done on 14dpo and it was only 1 off from what the calculator said it would be.

The problem with it is that you never know where you are starting from or when you implanted.

But it is fun to play with. I know that every time I get a blood pregnancy test done that is negative it always say less than 1.

Oh and I usually start testing 8 dpo. Sometimes I have waited until 13 or 14 dpo but most times I don't. This time I am using wondfos so I can test earl without the cost. and I have used 3 from this batch and they don't give evaps so that is awesome.

OnErth- Now you're making me want tost, lol!!! EkkKKkkk :wacko: I'm sorry that you had to be in an uncomfortable situation, but I'm glad that you were able to pull it together enough to have a decent time. And who knows, maybe by the time she has her shower, You WILL have a little bean growing in your belly too, that is nice and sticky and healthy! :hugs: And, yes, that is a bit much for after a MC, did you not tell you doctor about what was going on? Have you had any type of internal exam, US, or Dye test down since then? You could of had something go wrong with your reproductive system that still needs to be repaired. If I were you I would be demanding that they run some diagnostic testing on you to make sure everything down their is working right still. The saline and dye test, can be uncomfortable, but it can tell them if you have a tiny little tear, some kind of blockage like a piece of placenta left in you, or endometrium growing in the wrong place, or even a cyst somewhere. And if there is something going on that they can fix, it might be just what you needed to be able to conceive. If you've already taken care of it then just disregard everything I said, lol. I just hope that everything is okay with you and I'm shocked that your OBGYN didn't give you better care during and after your MC. I'm sorry that you had to go through all that.

Aaayla- That's good that you at least know what your "normal non-pregger's hcg level" is, so you can play with it with just two numbers like 0 and 1. I really like the calculator too. It's comforting esp, when you are getting negatives. And yes, it's not really possible to know any exact implant date, so that does make it not entirely reliable, but I like the fact that I can play around with stuff on it, to get an idea of a window for testing and what my latest date for BFP could possibly be. I do have a bunch of wondfo's that I bought last month, so I guess I could use one of those, but my dilemma right now is I know that the wondfo's aren't as sensitive as some of my other test's but I don't even think I've ever even heard of anyone getting a BFP squinter at 5dpo..... I guess I'm going to test. lol. If you had a OSOM that you knew was senstive to 5-10mIU of hcg if you did a plasma test, would you do it? Of would you just stick with the urine testing?

OnErth- Now you're making me want tost, lol!!! EkkKKkkk :wacko: I'm sorry that you had to be in an uncomfortable situation, but I'm glad that you were able to pull it together enough to have a decent time. And who knows, maybe by the time she has her shower, You WILL have a little bean growing in your belly too, that is nice and sticky and healthy! :hugs: And, yes, that is a bit much for after a MC, did you not tell you doctor about what was going on? Have you had any type of internal exam, US, or Dye test down since then? You could of had something go wrong with your reproductive system that still needs to be repaired. If I were you I would be demanding that they run some diagnostic testing on you to make sure everything down their is working right still. The saline and dye test, can be uncomfortable, but it can tell them if you have a tiny little tear, some kind of blockage like a piece of placenta left in you, or endometrium growing in the wrong place, or even a cyst somewhere. And if there is something going on that they can fix, it might be just what you needed to be able to conceive. If you've already taken care of it then just disregard everything I said, lol. I just hope that everything is okay with you and I'm shocked that your OBGYN didn't give you better care during and after your MC. I'm sorry that you had to go through all that.

I dont remember if i told him? Maybe afterward when everyone said something to me.

I would totally use the blood test! That is awesome. Blood is far more sensitive. 5 dpo is quite early and implantation hasn't happened yet. But I would do it around 7 or 8 dpo. Based on my numbers I am sure I implanted at 6dpo last time. So you need to give it a few days to get above 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->