Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

I was hoping to get my hands on a test tonight but it doesn't look like it will happen. So we have to wait until payday on friday but I'm questioning if I should bother. Af is due monday and I always spot a day or two before she shows, which will be Sat or Sun.

I'm not feeling positive and all symptoms have stopped. I think I get pregnancy symptoms during and after ovulation, which sucks. It totally gets my hopes up. But I didn't get nearly as many symptoms as I did with my bfp cycle.

I have officially determined that the two week wait is worse than the wait up to ovulation. I just want this week to be over so I can know for sure.

I am now officially in the TWW as my opk this morning was negative. Hoping that it will be more of a 10 day wait as I got my first faint BFP at 10dpo last time.

I'm cautiously optimistic for a change. I ovulated (pretty much on time, CD17 / 15 days after HCG had gone) we BD on O-2 O-1 O day and the day after O and now that I know I can get pregnant and I've done everything the same I don't see why it can't happen again!

I'm sure my optimism is misplaced but it can't hurt!

Positive HPT this morning. :cry: I just want to move on.

As for weight loss, I'm doing a couple of weight loss challenges.

https://diet.bt/arodgers

https://www.healthywage.com/referral/healthywager/name-your-own-prize/54297575800057

At least you know why your LH is still 0. Was it a faint line? Do another test in a few days and if it's no fainter go to the doctors

So... AF usually shows in the morning, but still no signs of her... I do have a lot of milky CM today though.. Not sure if that's a good sign or just the witch approaching on her own sweet time... Hmmm... Any thoughts?

Not to be a bummer, but that's what happened for me yesterday. Then af showed :( Doesn't mean it'll happen for you though! Could be early pregnancy sign :D

Not to be a bummer, but that's what happened for me yesterday. Then af showed :( Doesn't mean it'll happen for you though! Could be early pregnancy sign :D

Hey TC I was just wondering where you were at today. From what I been reading the milky CM could sway either direction.. So, it's really NO help at all which is why i wanted to see what you ladies have experienced in the past and/or present.... Ahh, The joys of womanhood.. LOL

So... AF usually shows in the morning, but still no signs of her... I do have a lot of milky CM today though.. Not sure if that's a good sign or just the witch approaching on her own sweet time... Hmmm... Any thoughts?

First I just saw u are in Az that's where I am from originally but I haven't lived there in 6 years since I joined the Army but I think that's a good sign I think you should test

First I just saw u are in Az that's where I am from originally but I haven't lived there in 6 years since I joined the Army but I think that's a good sign I think you should test

Jasmine - I tested the day of my well woman exam at 9dpo on NYE.. AF due today so I'll test again in a day or two if she doesn't show... And thanks for the positive vibes, we love those in this chat :flower: what part of AZ are you from?

Sending you good thought msh. the creamy can go either way and it's so frustrating! Yesterday my cm turned watery and then BOOM AF. Lol so who knows!

Jasmine - I tested the day of my well woman exam at 9dpo on NYE.. AF due today so I'll test again in a day or two if she doesn't show... And thanks for the positive vibes, we love those in this chat :flower: what part of AZ are you from?

Im from phoenix Awhatukkee/ chandler area

Jasmine - Oh ok, I'm just outside of Tucson.

Still no AF... some milky cm still but not as much, kinda crampy so pretty sure the :witch: is def on her way. POAS this morning still white as a sheet, clear as day :bfn: :shrug: still just :coffee:...

How are you ladies doing this fine morning?

Waiting for the hcg to run its course. It must be close bc yesterday's hpt wasn't dark. Still no sign of lh or AF, though.

13dpo. some symptoms have popped up yesterday and a bit so far today. But I can't afford a test so I have to wait this out. Very frustrating. I hate that af and pregnancy mimic each other.

Ms- sorry about AF playing tricks on you! It's so frustrating being a woman.

Aayla- how long are you waiting to test?

I'm doing ok this morning. But I'm only on cd 2 of a month were supposed do not be trying and I already want to try! lol

13dpo. some symptoms have popped up yesterday and a bit so far today. But I can't afford a test so I have to wait this out. Very frustrating. I hate that af and pregnancy mimic each other.

Aayla - Walmart has tests for $0.88, just an option for you. Tests get so expensive, but the cheapies work too and will save you money especially if you are testing a lot. Just something to look into. GL

The walmarts in canada don't sell them :( we do have dollar store test but they have a sensitivity of 25. Last bfp I was only at 17 on 14dpo. I know each pregnancy is different. In the grand scheme it isn't too long. Af is due on Monday and I always spot a day or two before. So I should expect to see something Saturday or Sunday if she is coming.

Ok so I lied when I said I may not be as active on here... I was telling Uni yesterday that I must admit I have become a lil attached to you ladies already and I just can't help but to check in on you all.

Mrs - Mother nature is now considered the devil to me... Well at least until the :witch: makes her entrance and swift exit... lol Ugh, had to be this month that she wants to be cruel.. :shrug: i suppose I shouldn't be too hard on her because in all realness WE want her to stay away... But only if she gives us a :bfp:... So give me a BFP or just come ALREADY.... Ahhhh...

The walmarts in canada don't sell them :( we do have dollar store test but they have a sensitivity of 25. Last bfp I was only at 17 on 14dpo. I know each pregnancy is different. In the grand scheme it isn't too long. Af is due on Monday and I always spot a day or two before. So I should expect to see something Saturday or Sunday if she is coming.

well BOOOOOO to Canada Walmart... Monday's not too far and you always have us to hang out with til then :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->