Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

I personally hate dollar tree test! After I had my bfp I took a dollar tree test at like 14dpo and it was barely visible. I thought I was having a chemical.

Dollar tree tests are the worst!

I think I may have just gotten AF. I sure hope so. I want to kick off a fresh cycle!

I agree dollar store tests are the worst !! they aren't sensitive at all. Still not in the 2 week wait yet. My boobs are really big right now though and they are starting to hurt idk if that's good or bad thing my boobs hurt so bad with my last pregnancy that ended in a MC I cant even remember how they were with my son its bee so long.

Jasmine- I've decided my boobs have changes since my mc. They started to get bigger about 4 days ago but I'm cd2 and still with AF. So I'm thinking they're more sensitive to hormones. Maybe I'm crazy but it's all I can come up with why my boobs feel bigger lol

I used to love the old dollar tree tests, I always got a bfp at 10dpo with them. But I don't like the new ones...

I think it's the same for me! I never used to get sore breasts or hardly any symptoms before af, now I'm on cd3 and they still feel huge and sore! Ugh.

Mrsgreen, sorry I can't exactly remember everyone's story. Why is it that you are supposed to be trying this cycle?

Tc- no biggie! I never can remember everyone's story and I get them all confused. Haha were not trying this cycle for many many reasons lol like I want to and need to loose a few pounds before we concieve, if I for pregnant this month if be due the week after my sisters wedding whose getting married 1,000 miles away but I have to be there, and I didn't ovulate last month so hubs and I decided we would wait until I ovulate and then try the next cycle. So we're not preventing but not trying. It's very unlikely I'll get prego this month because we work opposite shifts and in order to try he has to wake me up at 330am to bd.

Not AF. Just more spotting. The weird thing is that I took 2 lh tests. 1 shows high lh. One shows no lh. WTH?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 0
LH is a funny thing and one test could be more sensitive than the other. Some women do have an lh surge just before af. Usually the only time it can detect hcg is when it is high enough for an hpt to detect it.

4 more days to go. You guys are great to talk to. I have another group I have been with since august but they have gone a bit quiet. A lot of them have got pregnant right away and almost all of them miscarried again. One woman has miscarried 3 times in a row. Sometimes it gets hard to stay active.

Tc- no biggie! I never can remember everyone's story and I get them all confused. Haha were not trying this cycle for many many reasons lol like I want to and need to loose a few pounds before we concieve, if I for pregnant this month if be due the week after my sisters wedding whose getting married 1,000 miles away but I have to be there, and I didn't ovulate last month so hubs and I decided we would wait until I ovulate and then try the next cycle. So we're not preventing but not trying. It's very unlikely I'll get prego this month because we work opposite shifts and in order to try he has to wake me up at 330am to bd.

MrsG - hey girl look at one of my older posts like a day or two ago. I gained a ton of weight with my ectopic and have since lost almost 40 lbs with a few daily vitamins and a lil extra movement each day. I really didn't do anything too special or superwoman-ish.. lol But I got to a point that I knew I needed to do something because I was feeling really bad about myself. Not sure if it will work for you, but it may be worth a try. GL

AFM - still no sign of the :witch:.. haven't tested again since yesterday, too nervous to get another BFN... So I'm impatiently waiting until tomorrow... A lil concerned that if AF doesn't show it may be another ectopic... I suppose that will always be a fear as long as I still have one tube. But on the other hand, still trying to have positive thoughts and think well maybe it's just a later implanter (Oh please God be the case.. FX)
And my goodness, all I want is salad... SO BAD!!! I must need some vitamins or something. I love salad and veggies in general, but last night I made steak, rice and cream corn, it smelled amazing and tasted great,but all I could think about was, "damn, I really should have grab some salad stuff when I was at the store, that would be so yummy right now..." lol *shrugs* lunch today.. MMMMMMmmmm...
Well ladies have a great day! XO Mel

I craved chicken the other night. Which was weird since last week I couldn't even go near it. But I passed a bbq chicken at the store and I just had to have it. lol And I was watching a show on tv and a character was cutting up a cantelope and I was so instantly mouth watering for it. If I could have reached into the tv and grabbed it I would have. Unfortunately it's winter and they aren't in season. :(

I am 14dpo today. I am so testing tomorrow. I really can't wait. We get paid in the middle of the night. I wish there was a 24 hour store that sold them, that was within walking distance. If I had a car I would be going out at 3am to get one. :haha: I am on graveyard schedule due to work so it wouldn't be abnormal for me to be up. The earliest a store opens that sells them is 6am. I may just walk over to it pick it up, go to bed and then do it when I get up. I am crazy. :haha:

Ahhh Aayla I'm so hoping that'll be your :bfp: ! Don't wait until you go back to sleep, just take it right then!! :rofl:

Hahahahaha... I agree just take it... lol We all want to celebrate a BFP!!! Thought and prayers coming your way Aayla!

Oh yeah, in case any of you are interested, I was at Wal-mart yesterday and the jawbone basic fitness trackers are on sale right now between $28 - $35 depending what size and if you choose an upgraded model. i love it... and it's affordable.

Ms- I'll have to look into those vitamins you're taking! That sounds awesome.

Ayala- can't wait to see your bfp!

Ladies, I missed you all the last couple days. I am proud to report that the reason I didn't log in is because I was so busy going to the gym! Well, that and there was a birthday I had to celebrate and I've picked up a little work so I'm not totally sitting on my hands any more. I'm also trying to get more sleep. Mixed results there, but at least I've spent more time in bed at night trying to sleep which I tell myself is at least restful even if I'm just laying there awake.

Yesterday I was particularly proud of myself because I lasted 20 min on the eliptical machine. When I first tried two weeks ago, I only lasted 5 min. It felt good to set a goal and actually meet it. Ironically, the scale keeps showing weight gain which was a little discouraging, but I checked my bodyfat % and I've gone down 1%! :D I also got moved up by my trainer to some heavier weights. I'm so glad this gym offered the cheap introduction with the trainer. That is normally something I would have felt I couldn't afford, but it's been really great.

I also went to the chiropractor yesterday. During my pregnancy, I had a lot of SI joint pain and had to buy one of those belly belts. Then, after our loss, I've felt like my pelvis was crooked. Well, not exactly crooked. I don't know how to explain it. It was subtle. It didn't hurt, it just felt off. Like I was a little unbalanced. When he checked, my hips were in fact so out of alignment it had made my legs noticeably different lengths. After one adjustment, everything is back to normal. It feels weird cause I'd gotten used to being off balance. He said that because I came in before it started causing any pain, it will be very easy to reverse. I have one more follow up appointment next week, and he thinks things will stay in place after that. But I mention it so you may tuck the knowledge into the back of your mind for later; after a vaginal birth, consider a visit to the chiropractor!

I think AF flow will be here today because I cried over serving soup to my H that turned out not to be warm enough. He wouldn't let me re-heat it, said he'd just eat it anyway. And I started to cry because I'd served yucky soup. So, yeah. I think that means probably later today or tomorrow. After being so sad these past few months and having something real to cry about, I really though I wouldn't cry about silly stuff anymore just because of AF coming. But, I guess hormones don't know any better.

I see that First Response has a new bluetooth hpt. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/12086655/Bluetooth-pregnancy-test-now-available.html I'm just curious if anyone thinks they would ever use it? I thought it seemed kind of neat till I saw the price tag. Do you think it's useful or just a gimmick?

I hope all of you are well today!

Nope...wouldn't use it. There is no way I want my pee stick to be able to access some sort of wifi / blue tooth to be able to connect with my phone. That's so weird. FRER already came out with a new design in the UK that gives false positives so I wouldn't trust anything new from them. I'll stick to the old design. If the new ones ever came here I'd switch brands.

OMG false positive would be so much worse than a false negative I can't even imagine.

YAY Uni - Feel the burn girl! Keep in mind that in the beginning you WILL gain weight (per the scale) but it will be all those muscles you are building so pay more attention to your measurements for a lil while. Don't let the scale trick you into feeling discouraged. You're doing GREAT!!! I personally love the elliptical, pick a good pandora station that you can just zone out to, set your pace based off your breathing and not the beat though (at least at first). Before long you won't even realize that your on the machine anymore. :0)

Yeah..you'll find stories all over here about the new curved design. One woman got a positive with water. It's crazy. It isn't a very dark line but always a light line but very much not an evap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->