Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Music has been very helpful. And, they have a row of TVs as well. I don't really like this show generally, but I've had real luck exercising during "who wants to be a millionaire" because they draw out every question for ages and I find myself really wanting to know the answer so I keep going lol

Thank you for the advice about the scale. I sort of figured that's what might be happening, but I didn't expect muscle to weigh so much!

Yeah..you'll find stories all over here about the new curved design. One woman got a positive with water. It's crazy. It is very a dark line but always a light line but very much not an evap.

Wow Aayla that is nuts! I ordered some online and got the curved ones. I had no idea. That could have been devastating. Thank you for giving me the heads up. One thing I did notice about them is they say keep them tip down or level while the test is running, but because of the curve when it's sat down it rock back and the tip is up. I had to carefully balance it on my hairbrush to keep it level. I wonder if that has anything to do with the false positives? Anyway, I used them all up, but I think I'll avoid buying them again now that I know.

I've got my fingers crossed for both of you who are waiting for AF and hope she doesn't arrive!!

I've read the bad reviews about the new FRERS but not seen them in the uk.

I am 3dpo and symptom spotting already :haha: I always log symptoms post O on FF and this month they have started very early. Not sure if it's because I've been pregnant once or if it's a good sign

In other news I have a close friend who's now 13 weeks pregnant. She's had her scan this week. I'm super excited for her but there's only so much gender guesses, baby shopping, birth and mat leave talk I can take. Not had a normal conversation with her since October! Starting to get too much!

I've got my fingers crossed for both of you who are waiting for AF and hope she doesn't arrive!!

I've read the bad reviews about the new FRERS but not seen them in the uk.

I am 3dpo and symptom spotting already :haha: I always log symptoms post O on FF and this month they have started very early. Not sure if it's because I've been pregnant once or if it's a good sign

In other news I have a close friend who's now 13 weeks pregnant. She's had her scan this week. I'm super excited for her but there's only so much gender guesses, baby shopping, birth and mat leave talk I can take. Not had a normal conversation with her since October! Starting to get too much!

Km- Ah yes, I def feel ya.. I also have a close friend who is preg and just had her gender party on NYE... Since I got not so great news at the doc earlier that day, I didn't feel up to going. I am super happy for her and her OH (Grew up with her OH, going on almost 20yrs friendship) who decided in May they were going to try and I swear it felt like she sneezed and BAM she was pregnant... lol... But I am still happy for them, just can't handle all of it sometimes since I am not having such luck AT ALL... and of course all of other GFs are all about the new niece we are expecting... *shrugs* so I keep my struggles between my love and you girls and let her enjoy her time :thumbup:

I never thought I would be so eager for AF to come as I am today after another BPN yesterday. I'm used to 28 day cycles, like clockwork. Currently, I'm on CD 29 DPO 13, and I know because I O'd a little late it is probably just making my cycle a little longer. But, I feel like my body is letting me down again. I didn't even bother poas this morning because I'm sure I'm not pregnant. I feel whiny and overly emotional, which is generally my sign that AF is almost here, but she keeps not coming. I know it doesn't really equate to our loss, but anything unpredictable just feels like my body letting me down again. I'm used to being a little weepy just before AF starts, but generally just a few hours before, not days. I know intellectually that my cycles being a few days longer shouldn't really be a big deal in the scheme of things. But, emotionally, it's another story.

I tried telling all this to my H and it just made me cry. Explaining it here, had the opposite effect of calming me down. Which I'm sure DH appreciates! lol When I tried to tell him my cycle was longer than it used to be, he just stared at me. For a second I was upset with him, then I remembered, "oh yeah he's a dude, he has no idea what that feels like or why it matters to me" so I told him "the right thing to say is 'don't worry it will start soon'" .... I hope he remembers for next time! lol

I've decided waiting for AF is worse then waiting to poas. At least with testing, I could just go ahead and test anyway.

G'Morning Ladies... still NO AF.. WTH is going on down there? Gurrrr...
temp dropped a lil today but I didn't start temping again until Jan 6 (a few days ago) well because I figured I was out already and wanted to get a head start on next cycle (checked temps before but never used a charting system, will start when/IF AF shows)
Anyways - if any of you ladies who are temping/charting pros wana give some insight I'd love it.
here are my temps for the past few days.
97.4 (Jan 6) to 97.3 (Jan 7) to 96.9 (Jan 8 today)... what's the drop mean?

I never thought I would be so eager for AF to come as I am today after another BPN yesterday. I'm used to 28 day cycles, like clockwork. Currently, I'm on CD 29 DPO 13, and I know because I O'd a little late it is probably just making my cycle a little longer. But, I feel like my body is letting me down again. I didn't even bother poas this morning because I'm sure I'm not pregnant. I feel whiny and overly emotional, which is generally my sign that AF is almost here, but she keeps not coming. I know it doesn't really equate to our loss, but anything unpredictable just feels like my body letting me down again. I'm used to being a little weepy just before AF starts, but generally just a few hours before, not days. I know intellectually that my cycles being a few days longer shouldn't really be a big deal in the scheme of things. But, emotionally, it's another story.

I tried telling all this to my H and it just made me cry. Explaining it here, had the opposite effect of calming me down. Which I'm sure DH appreciates! lol When I tried to tell him my cycle was longer than it used to be, he just stared at me. For a second I was upset with him, then I remembered, "oh yeah he's a dude, he has no idea what that feels like or why it matters to me" so I told him "the right thing to say is 'don't worry it will start soon'" .... I hope he remembers for next time! lol

I've decided waiting for AF is worse then waiting to poas. At least with testing, I could just go ahead and test anyway.

Oh Uni - i feel your pain.. still no AF for me either... And of course my love gives the blank stare as well like I am speaking a whole other language to him... lol, smh.. gotta love them for listening tho. I agree I def feel more at ease posting things here because at least I know one (if not all) of you will understand and/or been through it as well. Just hang in there girl!

I'm certainly no pro, actually I'm a total novice. But I feel like there can be temp changes right before AF starts? But, I thought that was up not down so I'm not sure.

I really like OvuView for tracking symptoms including temp cause I'm not very good at noticing patterns. When I tried temping for a few cycles last year it picked up my O even when I woke up at all different times.

Wow that sounds great, I'll have to look in to it, Thanx Uni.. I also read that temps change before period, but also that a random dip after O and before AF could also be an Implantation dip if the temp rises again the next day. Studies also had results show the dip for non-preg woman too so it's hard to tell. I def don't know enough about temping to feel confident with that research so I thought maybe some seasoned tempers can help ???

I just started using Ovia on my phone. Not enough data yet to give me much insight though.

Ms- I just stared temping last cycle but have done a lot d research. Basically you usually get a drop for ovulation, implantation, and right before AF. I highly recommend rhe fertility friend app over ovia. Fertility friend gives you more of an idea of what's going on. I actually use both but more FF than anything. It also gives you lines when you've ovulated so it's really easy to keep track. You can't see my chart since I haven't temped yet, still have AF here. But I will be starting tomorrow once she's gone.

You are to temp from cd1. The day af starts. Some charts show a drop for ovulation but some don't. The day after ovulation should see a spike but it could be small or large. Every woman varies and it's about how much progesterone you have produced. Some women get an implant dip, some don't. Some get the dip but aren't pregnant. Some get a triphasic chart on pregnancy and some get it on a negative cycle. There is no rhyme or reason. Most get a drop just before ovulation as the progesterone dips.

The ideal way is start from cd 1. Temp every day at the same time if possible. Make note of anything out of the ordinary. Room temp change, sickness, waking in the middle of the night to pee. Every chart is individual to the woman and every month could be slightly different. But you will notice a pattern. You will start to know where your cover line usually sits, how big of a spike you get the day after O and whether or not you get a temp drop just before af.

I decided not to temp this month and it sucked. I wanted as little stress as possible but in the end I don't know what day I ovulated.

Tested. BFN. :cry: Now to wait the 3 days for af to come.

With all the new extra curricular activities I have set at least it won't be a boring cycle like this one was. I have voice lessons on Wednesdays, violin lessons on Fridays and then I have to practice every day. I start a new work out program on Sunday (assuming my cold is out of my chest by then) and I am getting back into my cross stitching, of which I have many projects that need to be finished and some new ones I want to start.

Thanks Mrs and Aayla - I plan to keep temping and when/IF AF shows that will be first official month of charting/temping. I will check out FF app when I get off of work (can't have cell in the office)

Aayla - So sorry love for the BFN... BUT hey still in it til AF shows, right so keeping FX for your BFP.. GL

Started spotting. She is early. Onward and upward to the next month. We haven't done everything that we did on my bfp cycle and so we are going back to that. The last 2 cycles have been full of drama and stress and we got rid of the people causing that so now we should be back to how we were. I will be temping again and using preseed. The only thing we won't use is opk's. Too expensive for our budget right ow.

Aayla, sorry to hear about your BFN and AF's arrival.

I am still waiting for AF to arrive. On CD 30 now, 14DPO. No sign of her. I didn't test yesterday morning, but I did finally test in the evening. It's kind of funny cause we were just talking about false positives and I think I had one last night. On one of those blue digitals, I got a BFP but something told me not to get too excited. When I tested again this morning using a digital and a frer both were negative. I was glad I hadn't gotten my hopes up, but it also seems weird I'd get a false positive on a digital test. The whole reason I like them is it takes away any guessing. I did carry it downstairs tip pointed down just as the test was starting, but I don't think that would throw a false positive? If that had messed it up, it's supposed to just give an error message. So uhm. Yeah. :shrug:

Anyway, it was irritating but not as upsetting as I would have predicted cause for some reason I knew I wasn't really pregnant. But. For a second I did let myself believe and was surprised at how tranquil I felt, not scared or worried at all.

Aayla, sorry to hear about your BFN and AF's arrival.

I am still waiting for AF to arrive. On CD 30 now, 14DPO. No sign of her. I didn't test yesterday morning, but I did finally test in the evening. It's kind of funny cause we were just talking about false positives and I think I had one last night. On one of those blue digitals, I got a BFP but something told me not to get too excited. When I tested again this morning using a digital and a frer both were negative. I was glad I hadn't gotten my hopes up, but it also seems weird I'd get a false positive on a digital test. The whole reason I like them is it takes away any guessing. I did carry it downstairs tip pointed down just as the test was starting, but I don't think that would throw a false positive? If that had messed it up, it's supposed to just give an error message. So uhm. Yeah. :shrug:

Anyway, it was irritating but not as upsetting as I would have predicted cause for some reason I knew I wasn't really pregnant. But. For a second I did let myself believe and was surprised at how tranquil I felt, not scared or worried at all.

I'd be surprised if a digital would give a false positive. Crack the damned thing open and see how dark the lines in it are.

When I was pregnant my darker tests were always late evening

But you're right to keep your reservations at this stage. I know I would be doing

"Crack the darn thing open" Oooooh I hadn't thought of that! I'll do it right now

They make them easier to get into then I would have predicted. There are two white test strips. One has one medium-dark line, the other has a dark line and a faint line. I guess I should crack open a negative one for comparison?

I like this approach. It makes me feel scientific and thus a little more detached.

A true false positive is very rare. So rare my doctor told me if you get a positive you're pregnant. You don't need a blood test. Most people who think they got false positives were actually indents or Evaps with a very light line. So if you got it on a digital I'd say you are pregnant and just not enough hcg to be consistent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->