Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

exactly. my wondfos aren't as sensitive as I thought they would be but then I thought I might get lucky and produce more hcg more quickly. I have one frer left. and I really don't want to waste it. I know I have wasted these others. But then I thought just maybe my numbers would triple or something. Wednesday is really the earliest I should use it but then I think if I can hold out for even one more day the line would be that much better.

Yeah, my hands are up in the air now. I don't know what to do, lol. I didn't realize that the strips weren't really as sensitive as they claim to be. I did have some decent strips that actually were 10mIU but I ran out of those days ago. And all I have left are strips that claim to be 10mIU but really aren't. And then all the 25mIU strips I have that really aren't that I am now seeing whatever it is on them, that wasn't there before, but I'm really not sure what to make of it. And on top of that, apparently FF has given me a "test" day, but no official start for AF, so I don't even know when I should be expecting her. I tested this morning and am still seeing these damn whatever they are, but they haven't changed in darkness, either bc they aren't real :rofl: or bc it's too soon, it's only really been 12hrs. So, I don't know at this point. I think I would be scared to get a blood test too. So, I really don't blame you. I think it's easier to take it when you're telling yourself, and seeing the lines or not in your bathroom, then someone telling you over the phone that it's over or not, I know for me that would be a hell of a lot scarier. Plus, I'm the type that wants to see it for myself, so I would want to see my blood work, instead of someone telling me. You're still a little early on your testing though, so maybe you will see something definitive within the next few days? :hugs:

Yeah. I expect something on 13dpo. So Wednesday. Extreme nausea today. The onions I had on my sandwich are not agreeing with me at all. I am so close to actually throwing up.

I would get the blood results before the doc. We have access to it online. Usually results are in by 8pm.

You both have really good charts. At least its not a roller coaster like mine! Although even roller coasters have been known to end up with a BFP, so of course theres a bit of hope!

You both have really good charts. At least its not a roller coaster like mine! Although even roller coasters have been known to end up with a BFP, so of course theres a bit of hope!

that's what I don't understand. I keep looking at my chart and then these stupid IC's, and telling myself, "But this chart looks SO good!? WTH is going on?", Lol. I have gotten since yesterday's SMU these stupid super faint line's that are staying the same. And I'm scared to test with anything else. Today was the day that FF said to test. But FF doesn't even have a predicted AF date on this month. I don't know what's going on with my calendar on FF. It's has all the stuff on it for next month, even the predicted AF day, but not for this cycle?

Yeah. I expect something on 13dpo. So Wednesday. Extreme nausea today. The onions I had on my sandwich are not agreeing with me at all. I am so close to actually throwing up.

I would get the blood results before the doc. We have access to it online. Usually results are in by 8pm.

Well, at least you have that. It would drive me crazy not to see them with my own eye's. But I'm a control freak like that. lol. You're symptoms sound promising though, and OnErth is right, your chart looks really good too:hugs:

Yeah, if your chart was mine, it would probably drive me crazy too. Is it possible you haven't O'd yet? Or that when you were having the pains that is when you actually O'd?

And yes, OnErth- You're totally right. I've spent the last few days trolling through the chart gallery on FF and if there is one thing I've learned it's that there really is no way of knowing which charts will end in BFP! Urgh- and it's so frustrating. The only thing that it will tell you for sure is if you are Oing and if you have a proper thermal shift. That's it! The rest of it is just up in the air. And it's so frustrating. I keep looking at these d*mn IC's from over the past two days, and now I've tested 3 different times, and they all have a hint of a line on them, which I honestly think I'm just seeing sh*t. And am too scared to do another test, bc I think it's too early, I mean the lines on the IC's would be darker right. Honestly I'm starting to think I'm out :( And I was just so damn hopeful for this cycle. Everything was looking so good. I just don't know anymore.

Maybe tomorrow try a frer. The ic may just be a dud batch. Or they aren't as sensitive. Let's say you implanted at 6dpo. If you started with 1 Miu then today you would only be at about 10-12 Miu. But by tomorrow you should be at 16 Miu. So of course anything that is a 25 Miu won't show up until 16 dpo.

Summary: You are past your usual luteal phase.
You may take a test, you may be pregnant!

This is what FF say's on the bottom part. I started feeling nauseous today. The IC's I'm using are three different batches. One is Acumed-exp2017-03 Lot- 101150402, Wondfo's Exp- 01-2018 Lot- W00160127-3, and another Wondfo- Exp- 03-2016 Lot- W00140378-3. So all different, and all showing the faintest of lines. I barely even get it to show in a pic. lol.

I think FF is a bit off with its calculations with that. You are only 13dpo. A light line may appear on a frer. It did for me last time. And at 14dpo I got a decent line even pics could see. Do you have any frer?

Yeah, if your chart was mine, it would probably drive me crazy too. Is it possible you haven't O'd yet? Or that when you were having the pains that is when you actually O'd?

I have a thermal shift showing, it's just not a super high one.

I was reading on FF and the site (not random people) say the coverline is for visual purposes, it holds no value otherwise. I'm not sure why I didn't know that before? :shrug:

Also my temps may be wobbly because I never had AF, I started mid cycle. That could explain pre O temps.

Also my temps may be wobbly because I never had AF, I started mid cycle. That could explain pre O temps.

very true. Did you just now start temping again, or do you have any charts to compare this one to to look for a pattern?

I think FF is a bit off with its calculations with that. You are only 13dpo. A light line may appear on a frer. It did for me last time. And at 14dpo I got a decent line even pics could see. Do you have any frer?

I finally broke and did one of the equates, it's blue dye. It was starkly negative :( So I'm really not sure what to think. Still no sign of AF, but no definitive tests to prove that she's not on her way. And I'm not sure what FF is doing right now. I think most of my cycles I have had a 14 day lutual phase, so maybe that's why it's telling me to test. And not a prediction for AF. Honestly I have no clue. Maybe my last cycle is throwing it off bc it was a cp and 49 days instead of my usual 30-31 days?

Take your last cycle out of your stats. See if that does anything?

Take your last cycle out of your stats. See if that does anything?

No, it didn't change anything. I guess it's just using my AF day and test day as one in the same or something? I'm not sure. Question about FF though, does it automatically tell you to test just because or does it only do that if everything is lined up correctly where you actually had a shot at being pregnant? Like let's say I recorded all of my stuff on but our BD dates, would it then not put up a test day bc according to FF you don't have a chance of being pregnant if your not having sex?

I don't have many past charts. I literally came off nine months of no af.......

only if you ovulate will it give you a countdown to test.

BFN on HPT ( knew that going in), still HIGH on CBEFM (which is normal for me) and my temp rose (which makes me happy).

and i was asked today if i was pregnant by a stranger AGAIN. :( " So when is the next one due?" as he looks at my stomach..." Whenever God blesses us" and then he does the " oh" and looks quickly away.

I get it, im 185, i should weigh less but Jesus freaking christ- do people have any freaking manners anymore?.@=!

so I had a bunch of wondfos left over and I decided to just randomly take one. I think this is smu or third but pee was pretty dark and not that diluted.

first pic is unaltered, second pic has an effect called Turquoise.

Attachments

• 20160628_130253.jpg
    20160628_130253.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 5
  • tweaked.jpg
    tweaked.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics