Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Amber, I felt that lightning crotch I think. Like someone is poking/stabbing your cervix!

Yes! Exactly! Just like some has stabbed a knife in your cervix, lol. Literally sends a bolt of lightening through you? LOL :rolf: It is the worst. I unfortunately got super early in my pregnancy (when I looked it up most didn't exp. it until 8wks or later, lucky me?) and it continued throughout the duration of it. I had a little relief in my second tri, and then my LO decided that my cervix made a good place to disco dance so that was not comfortable in the least :rolf:

Bfn 13dpo. :cry: af due in 3 days. I should expect spotting tomorrow or Friday. Just going to wait for her now. May use the last of my wondfo.

:hugs:

Bfn on wondfo, high still on cbefm, temp still up though. FF still claims o could be cd12 or cd16.

I went for a blood test. My brother's 25th bday amd Canada are on Friday. So I want to know for sure.

I shoukd know in a few hours. My negatives were always <1 so any hcg in my system should be classified as positive. Although the lab classifies anything under 10 as not pregnant but I have been doing this long enough to know better.

I keep logging in to check if the results are ready. Although realistically they won't be there until at least 5pm and it is only 3pm right now

I went for a blood test. My brother's 25th bday amd Canada are on Friday. So I want to know for sure.

I shoukd know in a few hours. My negatives were always <1 so any hcg in my system should be classified as positive. Although the lab classifies anything under 10 as not pregnant but I have been doing this long enough to know better.

I keep logging in to check if the results are ready. Although realistically they won't be there until at least 5pm and it is only 3pm right now

Ye that sounds like a wise decision. Fingers crossed for you x

Yeah, I probably would of done the same. I've not tested at all today, which is super surprising, but I didn't. Still no show of Af though, so I really don't know what the hell is going on. I stayed up all night last night :/ so I wasn't able to temp today, which I really wanted to to see if it was still up or on it's way down to AF, oh well. What will be will be. I purchased two boxes of those test though. So I think I'll be good for a while with 25mIU (doctor/lab use only) test and 100 of them! :rofl: They do blood too though, and are 10mIU with blood, which I though was pretty neat, and only require 3 drops of blood, so that's doable. lol. Here is the low down on the tests if any one else is interested, bc they are super cheap and quality tests too- https://www.cliawaived.com/cf.inven...+Cleared+and+CLIA+Waived.+(FDA+510K#:+K020799)

If anyone is interested in purchasing some let me know and I'll post a link to the ebay ad ;)

Do any of you check your CP? Its not something i have ever been good at but id like to learn. I understand the basics of it but my trouble is i have no idea how to tell if its High/Low, Open/Closed. The soft/firm I understand (does it feel like my lips or my nose?)

I usually try sitting on the toilet but I get as far as soft/firm and thats all i can tell?

Do any of you check your CP? Its not something i have ever been good at but id like to learn. I understand the basics of it but my trouble is i have no idea how to tell if its High/Low, Open/Closed. The soft/firm I understand (does it feel like my lips or my nose?)

I usually try sitting on the toilet but I get as far as soft/firm and thats all i can tell?

I've done it from time to time and it is easiet to check in the bath with one leg on the side. There's an easy diagram guide to follow around somewhere. I'll hunt it down

It means jack though. My cervix was high, closed and soft (pregnancy sign) right from O to AFs arrival

I have never been able to feel it I think. My inside all feels the same. :haha: and I am kinda large so I can't always get a good angle. It is hard enough to check cm sometimes.

Still have nausea and my abdomen is still bloated, heavy and firm. But most of the other symptoms are gone.

Here is what I was referring to

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1
It never lets me upload two pics at once

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1

Yes, I did a few yrs ago, and started doing it again this time around. It's actually quite easy, but you have to do it for about a cycle to learn your personal changes, but even before that, you will get the jest of it. One thing that is really great that you could do is buy a kit from this project: https://beautifulcervix.com/see-your-own-beautiful-cervix/ AND the whole website is VERY informative when you're trying to learn all the in's and out's of all of the CP/CM stuff. High/low/medium have to do with how hard it is for your finger to reach the end of your cervix. Like if you are having trouble finding it or just barely being able to feel the tip of it, that would be considered "high". Low would be obviously the opposite, and usually like this right after you O and before your AF it would be very easy to reach in a low position. Think of like a tiny elevator, floor 1 (low), floor 2 (medium) floor 3 (high). Open and closed is also going to be a very personal thing, and you will learn what your exact's are along the way, but it's not hard. The end of your cervix has a hole in it. If you think about when you start to dilate to have a baby your cervix is what is opening. But it always has a tiny hole there, so that AF can 'flow', when it's open you will be able to feel a little indent in it, like a tiny hole, closed it would feel like your lips but if they were shut tightly, you would still be able to feel that there is a tiny hole, but it is shut more tightly when it's closed, and medium open will be somewhere in between that. It sound's WAY more complicated then it is and is super easy once you just start checking it and recording the changes. Read through the website I gave you, they give a very good instructional on how to figure out everything, and they have a whole gallery of photo's as well, now obviously they are medically graphic, but it is very informative, and if you order one of their kit's it will help you along your journey of figuring it all out. (If you email them, they will sell you just the speculum at a lower price, as most of use have mirrors and flashlights already) I hope some of that made some sense to you ;)

I check mine while sitting on the edge of the toilet, but some ladies, like preston mentioned find it easier to do in the position she suggested.

When you go to check for it, you will feel something in there that feels like little rounded thing, I find it easier to check with one finger, but a lot of the websites say to use two. I usually use my middle finger, as I have short fingers and it's the longest. you will reach in and when your finger meets something that is your cervix. you will be able to feel around it, it will feel like half a ball and your vaginal walls will meet up all around it. You really are trying to asses how easy it is to reach, the texture, whether it's soft or firm or somewhere in between and whether you can fit a little bit of your finger into the center of it or if it feels like pursed lips.

The last few days it's felt high on the toilet and mostly like my nose. Only about 2 times ( including today) did it feel like my lips. Still don't know open or not. High as in it was hard to reach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->