Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

I am freaking out. seriously. I see it so much better on my phone. I had yet to see anything really on these. i was peeing on them just because I had them. But I am thinking they are close to 10 miu as I should be 8 miu today.

I am going to be taking another one later one tonight. hopefully let stuff build up. I am so glad I tested to make sure these didn't give evaps.

BFN on HPT ( knew that going in), still HIGH on CBEFM (which is normal for me) and my temp rose (which makes me happy).

and i was asked today if i was pregnant by a stranger AGAIN. :( " So when is the next one due?" as he looks at my stomach..." Whenever God blesses us" and then he does the " oh" and looks quickly away.

I get it, im 185, i should weigh less but Jesus freaking christ- do people have any freaking manners anymore?.@=!

So sorry to hear that :hugs: I wish people would just learn to think before they speak. It's just ridiculous the things that come out of people's mouth's sometimes. I've had it done to me before, not anytime lately, but I still remember what it's like. It sucks and it's an extremely awkward situation to be put in, you would think that people would not say sh*t like that just avoid the possibility of that awkward situation, but no. So sorry that happened to you. :hugs:

I am freaking out. seriously. I see it so much better on my phone. I had yet to see anything really on these. i was peeing on them just because I had them. But I am thinking they are close to 10 miu as I should be 8 miu today.

I am going to be taking another one later one tonight. hopefully let stuff build up. I am so glad I tested to make sure these didn't give evaps.

What kind of test's are those? I figured up my dates, and if I had implanted on dpo10, I wouldn't even have a detectable amount using a 25mIU test until next wend. not saying that that is for sure when I did or if did, but it just goes to show how far off a bfp 'could' be. Anyways, I'm still testing as no AF but I honestly don't even know at this point. I do think I can see something, but it's coming up slightly grainy on my computer, so I'm not too sure. FX'd for you though :hugs:

They are wondfos. I am pretty sure I implanted at 6 dpo just based on my symptoms. I know I need last time because I got a beta done at 14dpo and it was 17. An hcg doubling calculator had it at 16 on 14dpo.

Now I am not sure if i want to use my frer tomorrow or wait for 14dpo. I'm not sure what we will be a bigger distraction at work..getting a line or not getting a line. lol

They are wondfos. I am pretty sure I implanted at 6 dpo just based on my symptoms. I know I need last time because I got a beta done at 14dpo and it was 17. An hcg doubling calculator had it at 16 on 14dpo.

Now I am not sure if i want to use my frer tomorrow or wait for 14dpo. I'm not sure what we will be a bigger distraction at work..getting a line or not getting a line. lol

I would say by then you should definitely get a line that could see on an frer, but if you are using the new curved ones I really can't say, bc a lot women have complained about them. I didn't like them either, so I buy the old one's on eBay. Has anyone ever used the EPT digi's? I keep seeing them on eBay but didn't know if they were any good or not. I got offered a really good deal on lot, but I don't really like digi's bc I can't see the line's myself and would only use them after I for sure knew I was pregnant just for it to actually say "pregnant" lol.

All of my 10mIU wondfo's are blue handled, though, and crap. they are super skinny and you tell they were cutting them in half to double profits, bc they aren't all cut the same width, some of them are thicker on one end then the other too. It's ridiculous, and super hard to look for a squinter on them. Plus I don't think they are actually 10mIU anyways.

My frers are the old style. The new curved hasn't come to my area yet thankfully.

They say the pink ones that I have are 25 but I got a squinter today. I am not sure how reliable the info is on wondfos.

I just did an FRER, it was starkly negative, so I'm starting to think that I'm more than likely out this month. Which totally sucks, bc I was so hopefully that month 4 would be our month (actually 6, but jan/feb we were NTNP, so I don't really count those) but it's not looking like it. I guess I'm off to eBay, to make myself feel better and buy "stuff" for next month. lol. I would think I would be getting something by now if I was pregnant and there's nothing showing otherwise, so hopefully AF will come on so I can start charting and planning for the next O ;)

sorry to hear that amber. :(

Yeah, it sucks, but what can you do? My chart is what's killing me. It's just looks so promising. lol. But the test's don't lie. (well a few on mine did, lol, bc I know I saw something on them!) But, I think I've wasted enough money this month, on testing and should save the rest of them for my next cycle. I hope you get your bfp soon, how exciting to be seeing a squinter on a FRER :happydance: I sincerely hope this is "it" for you, your chart is looking good really good, too! I am trying to find a decent cheapie though. Has anyone heard of quickvue's?

I haven't heard of them. I stopped temping because I keep getting woken up a couple of hours before my normal time to pee. I just said F it and the most important temp already happened. After O is so ambiguous because a tri-phasic chart can happen in pregnant and non pregnant cycles.

Actually, I just looked them up and they are supposed to be 25mIU. I don't mind buying expired product, I don't really think it matter's too much when it comes to pregnancy test's. But there is a blowout listing on eBay right now, for boxes of 50 plus shipping for 12.50. That's a killer deal! And they do serum or urine, like the OSOM's do.

I haven't heard of them. I stopped temping because I keep getting woken up a couple of hours before my normal time to pee. I just said F it and the most important temp already happened. After O is so ambiguous because a tri-phasic chart can happen in pregnant and non pregnant cycles.

Yeah, my chart would be the perfect "example" lol :baby:

Amber, I felt that lightning crotch I think. Like someone is poking/stabbing your cervix!

Speaking of next cycle, IF there is one:

FE 5mg
PNV
Baby aspirin
Pineapple
Digital opk
Cbefm
Progesterone

I'm skipping vit c and maca.

If I have a next cycle all i am doing is temping and taking femara. i'm not using opk's. I'm not doing anything special and I'm not testing at all. If af is late, great..if not well then on to a new cycle. and no symptom spotting either. I'm not writing anything down. I won't believe a single thing my body does.

If I have a next cycle all i am doing is temping and taking femara. i'm not using opk's. I'm not doing anything special and I'm not testing at all. If af is late, great..if not well then on to a new cycle. and no symptom spotting either. I'm not writing anything down. I won't believe a single thing my body does.

I get the frustration. :hugs:
Are you upping your FE? I am staying at 5. With the cyst, 7.5 may be pushing it.

no. they don't go higher than 7.5. So as long as I am ovulating at this amount I will stay on it. We need to start putting money away, either for a baby or IVF. I just wish I didn't have this damn wedding to go to in September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->