Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Amber, good luck!

I jumped DH again and I know unless he initiated Saturday, I'll have to wait till Sunday or Monday. I feel good about our timing compared to other cycles.

9dpo, fmu, frer. All pics are of the same pic. All within time limit.

Attachments

• 20160625_062000.jpg
    20160625_062000.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20160625_064253.jpg
    20160625_064253.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20160625_064321.jpg
    20160625_064321.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 4
I'm taking tomorrow off from testing. Which is crazy cause it is the classic day to start, 10 dpo. But I want to focus on my house and not worry about some test. And give it time to rise more. I am so sure this is positive just like last time. But it was a squinter like this at 10dpo and a line didn't appear until 13dpo. I am hoping because I see something at 9dpo that at 11dpo I will get a decent line.

i also put the test up on countdowntopregnancy. People can vote on it. lol

Hmmm, different FF settings give me different coverlines. I'd Is normally go for the lowest. Weird.

As long as my temp stays up I'm pretty certain I od. Started progesterone, pineapple and nuts anyway.

Pupo :af:

As long as my temp stays up I'm pretty certain I od. Started progesterone, pineapple and nuts anyway.

Pupo :af:

Good luck ;) If this cycle falls through, I'm really upping our game the next cycle. esp with the supplements and such that we 'could' be taking (probably should of been already, lol) But I feel like I'm starting to get obsessed and crazy with baby fever. It's like it consume's my entire day. And I can't turn it off. :shrug: SO doesn't understand it either. But he's a man, so I'm not sure that he ever would be able to fully comprehend it, esp, a woman like me approaching (very quickly) I might add, the age at which fertility starts to decline very rapidly, already having issue's. Nope, he just doesn't get it. AT ALL.:dohh:

Guys never do. My DH has been very tolerant. But just shakes his head at me most days.

This cycle was the easiest cycle we did. Sort of timed sex, no preseed, and when we did BD it was so relaxed.

But I get the obsessivness. Despite this being relaxed I still think about this non stop. And now that I am testing I have a whole new thing to obsess over.

Im obsessing over my chart/temps...Dh has been tolerate this cycle of me going on and on. Which is kind of nice to have him involved as much as he has been.

Guys never do. My DH has been very tolerant. But just shakes his head at me most days.

This cycle was the easiest cycle we did. Sort of timed sex, no preseed, and when we did BD it was so relaxed.

But I get the obsessivness. Despite this being relaxed I still think about this non stop. And now that I am testing I have a whole new thing to obsess over.

Im obsessing over my chart/temps...Dh has been tolerate this cycle of me going on and on. Which is kind of nice to have him involved as much as he has been.

Aayla- Oh, God. The testing. And it's really non stop for me, except for the few days that AF is around, bc I'm either peeing in a cup to do an OPK or in one for a PT, or to make sure that my LH levels are going back down after I O, or seeing if I just so happen to blazing positive post O, thinking that maybe it could mean I am indeed pregnant. lol. It's insanity. And the messed up part, is I am fully aware of how obsessive I am about it and just keep going and going. It's like I cant stop and am just completely consumed by getting pregnant. And if I'm being perfectly honest, lol, I do feel like a bit of a lunatic at times. :shrug: :rofl: And it just depends on which side of the crosshairs we happen to be in in time, as to what I am obsessing over at that moment. LMAO.

OnErth- Sometimes I wish my SO would get a little more involved. Well, not even "more involved" if he would just try to see things from my side of it. He's just so relaxed about it, like we have all the time in the world, and doesn't really think that "right now" is a good time anyways, so he's "cool" either way. And I'm sitting over with a ticking biological clock blarring in my head, screaming "YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME, EVERY MONTH THAT PASSES IS JUST GETTING YOU CLOSER TO NEVER HAVING ANOTHER BABY" Which I know is probably a tad bit dramatic, but I can't help it, I feel like I'm running out of time for our second baby and scared to death that we are going to have problems conceiving like we did the first time. It's like he thinks that we can just do it whenever feels like things are perfect, and they never will be btw, and I'm helpless to defend my point of view on it. But those issue's are whole other can of worms between me and DH. But I am a little bit jealous that your hubs listens to you about all the charting and everything, and you have a human being to vent it all out with. :blush:

Yeah- I could probably actually talk for hours about everything about my chart, temping, cp/cm, opk, different PT's, the forums, etc, while SO was in the room and appearing as though he was listening, but I literally mine as well be telling it all to my tiny little dog, she would probably absorb more of it and actually sympathize with me more so then he would. He will sit quietly while I talk, but majority of the time, he is not actually hearing me- If that makes any sense. LOL

makes perfect sense. my DH is a lot like that. Especially now that we have been doing this for a year. lol Take this morning for example. So I used a FRER for the first time and since I could sort of see something but not see something I was obsessive over it. I had been up since 6am (since I can no longer hold my pee during the night :growlmad: ) So he was surprised to see me up when he got home from work. I told him I took a good test and I think I can see something but not totally sure. He just started laughing and said you always see something. So I tried to show him and of course he saw nothing. :nope: And then he just shook his head and then went to bed.

Now he just accepts my craziness. He wants a baby right now just as much as I do and knows we are on a time limit but knows most of it is out of his hands. I do the obsessing for the both of us. Sometimes I wish I could stay quiet so I could surprise him but I get so excited about the possibility.

haha. i decided to see what Ovagraph thought my O day was.... it went from cd12 with discarded temps to CD14 without temps...lol.

OY! cd12? cd14? cd16? Dang!

attached

Attachments

• tempcrazy!.jpg
    tempcrazy!.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 3
I think FF looks good with the way they are climbing. I would go with that. and timing is pretty good for cd 16. I would stop stressing and just welcome yourself to the TWW! :D

I think FF looks good with the way they are climbing. I would go with that. and timing is pretty good for cd 16. I would stop stressing and just welcome yourself to the TWW! :D

I like the way they are staying up too! Before bed im like " ok, let me wake up to either my temp the same or up! It cant go down!"

I was so mad that I forgot my thermometer at home. i house sat for my parents last night. But one day won't matter too much right now. And now I am back at home and will be on schedule, sort of. I temped way early on Friday because I just couldn't get back to sleep after getting up to pee.

For the last 3 days I have not been able to hold it through the night. it is rare for me to get up to go but here i am having to quickly get up, go pee, take a test and then lay back down for a couple of hours once I am done taking a pic. Then when I get up normally I post them. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->