Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Your temp does rise which is why you can have hot flashes or feel hot all the time but because activity, food/water, weather and other environmental conditions can affect your temp it isn't reliable to take it randomly in the day and think anything of it.

OMG!!! So true. I was like 6 months pregnant in August here which is very hot AND horrifically humid in TN and was absolutely miserable. I couldn't even blink without sweating :rofl: I definitely do not miss that! And you know, majority of my pregnancy was in the winter, Emma was born is Feb (coldest month here) and I still was so hot all the time, even with snow on the ground. My blood pressure also changed so significantly in the 1 and 2nd tri's that I literally could HEAR my blood pumping in my head. It literally drove me nuts to hear in the background every minute of the day hear this constant thumping/whooshing- It was insane. :wacko::dohh:

Well it's on it's way back up :)

Aww!!! I'm getting so excited for you :wohoo: It's looking so good....

I know I said I was trying to take a more "relaxed" approach to this cycle, but I'm starting to freak out about being 11/12CD and still not having a high reading on the monitors yet. My wondfo's are still pretty light as well. I mean, there's definitely some progression to the lines but last cycle I was getting high's at cycle day 9 and then a peak at 15. I'm 12 on my same monitor I used last month (11on the new one) and still lows.....I'm starting to worry. Can BFing effect whether or not you O? My LO is 17months now and we are doing a baby led weaning, so she still BFeed's but not a whole lot, that is until this last week, and she has went on a bottle strike. REALLY hoping that that won't effect my cycle bc I'm so excited about the BDing schedule we are doing this month. Not sure what to think......:nope:

Yes I think breast feeding can affect it

Also your temps still seem to be going down post AF

Yes I think breast feeding can affect it

Also your temps still seem to be going down post AF

Yes, my temp did take a significant drop this morning, which was in the range from last month. So, we will see what continues to happen. I'm fixing to go check my reading from the monitor this morning and do my SMU reading as well. FX'd :0

Still LOWS!!!! What is going on. My cp is HSO, and was yesterday too......I don't get it. I wish there were more video's on Youtube about ladies using these fertility monitors!!!! I sure hope I get a good reading soon. Have you ever heard of it just jumping from low to peak for some ladies?

back from our interesting camping trip... :growlmad::blush::haha::cry: pretty much describes the whole thing.

You used any normal ovulation sticks yet?

Yes, I've been using wondfo's and nothing. And my temp spiked this morning? I'm worried that I O'd early this cycle and that since I didn't have sticks for the Advanced yet, and I had used the Older one last cycle and O'd at cd16 it started asking late, bc it thinks I O later all the time, I'm hoping this temp this morning is just a fluke and maybe something wrong with the thermometer????? Ugh

So my Advanced monitor gave me a high this morning. The stick has very light estrogen line and little to no LH line, but my wondfo is getting darker.... We will see what the SMU reading says, I'm hoping this temp this morning was a fluke.

So my Advanced monitor gave me a high this morning. The stick has very light estrogen line and little to no LH line, but my wondfo is getting darker.... We will see what the SMU reading says, I'm hoping this temp this morning was a fluke.

I think you will O in 3 to 4 days time in that case

I always have a higher temp 3-4 days before I ovulate and just before the ewcm and positive OPKs start

The monitor is weird, it doesnt always go low, high, peak and that can be annoying but you just have to rely on other things too.

Im going to plug it with sticks starting tomorrow along with checking CM/CP this cycle. :)

I dropped the pregnitude too, im not sure it made any different last cycle. I MAY start id CD10 but ill decide then.

:thumbup:

Amber BFing can effect O- It naturally stops/delays O if exclusively done but as you wean, your body is trying to adjust at the same time.

Well my temps are on the down. Think I may be out already. Least there's no messing this month

I think you will O in 3 to 4 days time in that case

I always have a higher temp 3-4 days before I ovulate and just before the ewcm and positive OPKs start

The monitor is weird, it doesnt always go low, high, peak and that can be annoying but you just have to rely on other things too.

Im going to plug it with sticks starting tomorrow along with checking CM/CP this cycle. :)

I dropped the pregnitude too, im not sure it made any different last cycle. I MAY start id CD10 but ill decide then.

:thumbup:

Well my temps are on the down. Think I may be out already. Least there's no messing this month

How's everyone getting on?

I'm not sure what's going on with my temps.....They aren't as nice and clear as last month, and I got a second High on both monitors today. I did definitely have an estrogen surge the day before but the estrogen line on both FMU and SMU were back to dark today and no LH surge as of yet. Hoping to get some BDing in tonight and for the next four or five days, as I'm hoping that I will Oing soon. But the LH strips are starting to worry me......

If I disregard the high temp on my chart two days ago, then I would still be considered in pre O phase right? My temp today would still be within that range and not high enough to be post O? I really don't think I O'd as the high temp was taken on a morning that my thermometer was not where it was supposed to be and I had to get up, but I do vaginal temps, so I figured since it had only been like 30secs to a min I mine as well take it, could it really have rose that high in that little of time? Should I be thinking I have already O'd? If I did then we got two day's of BD in, but if not, we need to be BDing more to make sure. I'm getting confused. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->