Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

hmm, Low on CBEFM but High on CBadv and temp drop. Maybe the adv is more sensitive? :shrug:

As for me- still just as confused as ever. Okay, so I'm thinking about sticking in the stick that I thought would of given me a peak yesterday, just to see what the monitor reads it as. Would any of you do the same? Or would you just try a new sample?

As for me- still just as confused as ever. Okay, so I'm thinking about sticking in the stick that I thought would of given me a peak yesterday, just to see what the monitor reads it as. Would any of you do the same? Or would you just try a new sample?

I didnt think it would read a stick already peed on? I know if i dont stick it in, in time, it wont read it, which was the problem i had the other day.
----
What US?

I didnt think it would read a stick already peed on? I know if i dont stick it in, in time, it wont read it, which was the problem i had the other day.
----
What US?

The urine sample (US) that gave you a high/low with the different monitors.

And, I know for fact the old one will read an old stick, but I haven't tried it with the advanced one. That was how I got my peak last month, was using a stick I dipped previously when I got a + wondfo. which I got lucky, bc it directly lined up with my BBT but my temps are so weird this month.......

----
What US?

And, I know for fact the old one will read an old stick, but I haven't tried it with the advanced one. That was how I got my peak last month, was using a stick I dipped previously when I got a + wondfo. which I got lucky, bc it directly lined up with my BBT but my temps are so weird this month.......

Not sure you should double dip - surely it gives a higher reading than is true cause your doubling up? So for example if your LH was 20 on the first fainter sample and you re dipped in either the same urine or new stuff it will then have 20 + 20 - giving 40 and a positive reading even though you were really only at 20?

----
What US?

Not sure you should double dip - surely it gives a higher reading than is true cause your doubling up? So for example if your LH was 20 on the first fainter sample and you re dipped in either the same urine or new stuff it will then have 20 + 20 - giving 40 and a positive reading even though you were really only at 20?

My concern is with it is that my US from this morning was REALLY light, like majorly looking diluted...

Okay, I just peed again, so it's tecnically SMU even though it was a very small sample and let it develop a little before sticking in the advanced to make sure the the LH line was developing properly. It looked better then yesterday. My FMU would of DEFFO either gave a high or maybe even a low. So now we wait 4 more mins....and counting...lol FX'd I've been waiting long enough. BTW CM finally turned clear this morning (it's been EW for a while, but white and not clear indicating a lot of estrogen in it) and I'm still HSO, really open) Fingers and toes crossed this is it.....lol

This is what I'm talking about. The top is my teeny tiny SMU sample dipped Wondfo, the bottom one is from my FMU!!!! Look how different they are. BTW- Has anyone ever got a dud batch of wondfo LH strips, how dark the smu one is, is the DARKEST any of my wondfo's have got this month and they are a new batch, I've been starting to wonder if something is wrong with them, seriously, it's really weird, bc normally I have darker ones by now and they will fluctuate back and forth light to dark then I get a positive, almost all of them have been like the SMU one today, except it's slightly (very slightly darker) should I contact wondfo?

Attachments

• 7-18-16 Compare of SMU and FMU Urine Samples Tests on Wondfo LH 009 (640x480).jpg
    7-18-16 Compare of SMU and FMU Urine Samples Tests on Wondfo LH 009 (640x480).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1
no, i dont save US.

My routine is:
roll over, grab therm, take temp.
get up pee a little, then in cup. ( i get my FMU opks ready before bed)
pop the thingies in the readers and dip all in same sample.
wait
dump sample

afternoon routine is same minus temp

evening is same but while waiting i check CP and CM.
----

It is possible youre not going to O or not yet. You could have a dud batch but based on temps, youre just not there yet.

This is a comparison of my CBAFM sticks. The very bottom one is one of the first "high" readings I got, then the one on top of that is from today. The other's are other "high" sticks leading up to today. I don't get it. Today's totally should of been a peak, look at how dark the LH line is compared to the rest. That's exactly what my "peak" stick looked like last month on the old monitor :shrug:

Attachments

• CBAFM- Comparison of FS's second one from bottom is 7-18-16 002 (640x480).jpg
    CBAFM- Comparison of FS's second one from bottom is 7-18-16 002 (640x480).jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
Yeah, but the monitor is supposed to warn you two days in advance that you are going to O, not the day of. Last month it was exactly right. I got a peak the next day I O'd based on temps.

the left line is Estrogen. The right line is LH ( in your picture). As you approach O, Estrogen will get light and LH darker. ** On these specifically

Flip this picture since your test is backward.

Attachments

• monitor.jpg
    monitor.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 3
Yeah, but the monitor is supposed to warn you two days in advance that you are going to O, not the day of. Last month it was exactly right. I got a peak the next day I O'd based on temps.

It CAN warn you, it doesnt always. In the instructions it says that you may not get a peak.

" in some cases the Monitor may not show Peak Fertility even when ovulation occurs " from them.

From my experience, i did not get peak, only low and high and i ovulated and got BFP. Last cycle with the CBadvanced digi, i went straight from low to peak, no highs.

these are just guides, not guarantees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->