Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

If I disregard the high temp on my chart two days ago, then I would still be considered in pre O phase right? My temp today would still be within that range and not high enough to be post O? I really don't think I O'd as the high temp was taken on a morning that my thermometer was not where it was supposed to be and I had to get up, but I do vaginal temps, so I figured since it had only been like 30secs to a min I mine as well take it, could it really have rose that high in that little of time? Should I be thinking I have already O'd? If I did then we got two day's of BD in, but if not, we need to be BDing more to make sure. I'm getting confused. :wacko:

if you discard that temp but your temps stay up the next few days, i think you already Od. It is possible for them to still go up though and not O yet.

Your temps will change so youll never had 2 charts look the exact same. You should look at the pattern, not the temp.

and you shouldnt get up. ;)

The monitor is weird, it doesnt always go low, high, peak and that can be annoying but you just have to rely on other things too.

Im going to plug it with sticks starting tomorrow along with checking CM/CP this cycle. :)

I dropped the pregnitude too, im not sure it made any different last cycle. I MAY start id CD10 but ill decide then.

:thumbup:

BTW what is ID? Just curioius...:coffee:

If I disregard the high temp on my chart two days ago, then I would still be considered in pre O phase right? My temp today would still be within that range and not high enough to be post O? I really don't think I O'd as the high temp was taken on a morning that my thermometer was not where it was supposed to be and I had to get up, but I do vaginal temps, so I figured since it had only been like 30secs to a min I mine as well take it, could it really have rose that high in that little of time? Should I be thinking I have already O'd? If I did then we got two day's of BD in, but if not, we need to be BDing more to make sure. I'm getting confused. :wacko:

if you discard that temp but your temps stay up the next few days, i think you already Od. It is possible for them to still go up though and not O yet.

Your temps will change so youll never had 2 charts look the exact same. You should look at the pattern, not the temp.

and you shouldnt get up. ;)

I know that the charts wont be exactly the same, but I thought that they would at least be around the ball park. This cycle my pre O temps are way higher then last time, and now if I did actually O my post O temps are WAY too low...... Which is the exact opposite of what I had last month. I'm so hoping that I haven't O'd I wanted to get in WAY more BDing before my O this cycle then what we have so far...... I'm still thinking that the high temp should just be disregarded completely but it's the temp from this morning that is just sitting on that line that is making me conflicted with the overall picture, bc it is just a tad higher then the others......I'm going to see what it does without the high temp, bc I just now started getting HSO CP and EWCM which always happens like 3-5 days previous to my O, so I don't really think it's happened yet if I'm going off that, plus the no LH surge yet. Because I always get a surge too.......I think I willl probably O on like CD 17/18. That's what I'm predicting...lol....I'm sticking with that. LOL

Well good morning from me guys!!

11dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 4
And that is NICE AND CLEAR not squinting what so ever! Very good sign at 11 DPO, guess at 6 dpo dip did have to do with an implant for you to be so far with hcg, or does clomid increase chances of twins??!!!!! :wohoo:

And your temps have now went 'technically' (and btw I'm not a dummy, I realize those are not proper quotation marks, I'm just lazy and if the shift button doesn't work the first time I just roll with it, lol) went triphasic. You can see a definite third temp shift starting already!!!! I say all signs point to yes and sticky!!!! So happy for your km! What is your normal post O length?

So, I got one of my readings back. She is supposed to be really good. She said december. So I've had myself a good cry this morning, and this is not meant to rain on your parade, Kmpreston, but especially after waking up to see such a beautiful :bfp: on here. I'm just depressed and feeling really sad right now.

Amber, she could be wrong. Yes Clomid increases twins

kmpreston, CONGRATS!

-----------
Im a goof and my digi OPK readers wouldnt work this AM since i was in a rush so i have to attempt to read the lines... I think the pink OPK would have given possible :) where purple wouldnt yet. :shrug:

So, I got one of my readings back. She is supposed to be really good. She said december. So I've haf myself a good cry this morning, and this is not meant to rain on your parade, Kmpreston, but especially after waking up to see such a beautiful :bfp: on here. I'm just depressed and feeling really sad right now.

I wouldn't put any thought into what she says. This month could easily be your month. Just be determined to prove her totally wrong

Thanks Aayla.

Im weighing up whether I should put a ticket on or wait until AF is actually late. I have a good feeling but don't want to jinx it

Thanks Aayla.

Im weighing up whether I should put a ticket on or wait until AF is actually late. I have a good feeling but don't want to jinx it

That's a REALLY good line for 11DPO. I bet it's twins. If it's not, then I don't think there is anything you could do to "jinx". YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!! :wohoo: Claim IT and be PROUD!!!! You did it. SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

ON a side note.....I got another reading back today, and she say's that I would be confirming a pregnancy in sept/oct. If it were to be sept. then that would be a August conception correct?

OR "Confirming" could be taken literally, bc a HPT isn't really a "confirmation" a doctor's visit at 8wks is, so that would mean it could be this month???? bc I haven't O'd yet, so it's looking like this is going to be a longer cycle then normal.....

Thanks Aayla.

That's a REALLY good line for 11DPO. I bet it's twins. If it's not, then I don't think there is anything you could do to "jinx". YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!! :wohoo: Claim IT and be PROUD!!!! You did it. SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

ON a side note.....I got another reading back today, and she say's that I would be confirming a pregnancy in sept/oct. If it were to be sept. then that would be a August conception correct?

OR "Confirming" could be taken literally, bc a HPT isn't really a "confirmation" a doctor's visit at 8wks is, so that would mean it could be this month???? bc I haven't O'd yet, so it's looking like this is going to be a longer cycle then normal.....

could be August or Sept or Oct. confirming means establish the truth of...so could be BFP or dr.

She could be wrong too.

Thanks Aayla.

could be August or Sept or Oct. confirming means establish the truth of...so could be BFP or dr.

She could be wrong too.

I'm aware it's just for fun. But it's way more "fun" when they say yes, this month you will conceive....lol

Got 1-2 on my digi today - 12 dpo. Got that at 14dpo with MC and never got it with CP

BFN/Low on OPK today. My temps are pretty stable, which makes me happy!

Link to my POAS til O thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->