looking for a buddy whose testing this week!!

Snitsel

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Hi girls, I'm 26 ttc #2.. this was first cycle, due af but no sign yet.. and BFN this morning.. anyone else testing this week and wants a buddy??

Oooh, I need a buddy. I am 30, ttc #1, this is my third cycle since MC in February 2011. I also tested today and got a BFN but AF is due on Friday.

Hi girls,

I'm anxiously awaiting this week too - but it is hard to say if I'm late. A little history on me- I'm 27, we're ttc #1 since December. I've lost 2 pregnancies (End of April) (Begin of July) (both at 5 weeks).

This time we decided not to wtt so I haven't had a "real" period since May 30th (was pg in June). Therefore I'm not really sure where I'm at in my cycle. If I count the first day of MC bleeding like a "period" then I should have been due around July 30th. If I count from the end of the bleeding, then maybe by this upcoming weekend.

I tested last week on the 27th and 29th - those were negative.
Last 2 days my boobs are KILLING me! But I've held out so far...

I'm going to test again tomorrow and hopefully it won't be too soon.
I'm worried about seeing another negative. If I take too many tests I feel like I'm wasting my money (should just be patient and wait until AF shows). However, I also want to know asap because if I am - then I need to take progesterone right away.

This is so difficult!!!

Futurephotos, I totally know how you feel about peeing on too many sticks. So, I've decided not to keep any in the house so I won't be tempted. I will only buy one if I'm late. I've peed on too much money - LOL!

That worked for me over the weekend - but I bought more today. Now that they're around again - I know I'll be too tempted!

Its so hard trying to be patient isn't it, I'm 1 day late now and if Af doesnt show by the weekend I'll buy more tests then.. This is only our first month trying so dont wana get into the habit of testing loads beacause then I'll be doing it every month..

Tbh if i dont get Af by tomorrow I'm going to assume I'm pregnant because I'm never late by more than 1 day so fingers crossed :thumbup:

stay positive hun, it might just be too earlt, leave it for another 3 days and then test again..

I know I'm not officially out until AF shows- but my temp dropped down this morning too, so now I'm pretty sure she's on her way soon.

So far this is feeling like the longest and most stressful 7 months of my life! How can I get my mind off wanting a baby so bad - it's all I can think about!!

Futurephotos, How much did your temp drop? Did it drop below the coverline? Mine dropped this morning as well, but it didn't go below the coverline. I've been trying to find something that says that a drop right before AF is expected doesn't mean you aren't pregnant, but of course, I can't.

I really really thought this was my month. Is it ridiculous to think that maybe my temp will go back up?

Freed -
I haven't actually been officially charting anything this month.
I know that my normal bbt is around 96.7. Middle of the week last week I took my temp a few days before I thought AF could potentially come (just out of curiosity - I figured if it was high than I had Oed already) it was 98.0 checked again a few days later 98.0. Then it went to 98.2 and a few days after that was the same 98.2. That when I was getting more excited - I was past when I thought AF should come.

Today's temp was 97.6. So I'm not all the way back down, but it isn't as high anymore. I've been feeling more and more like my period is coming on as the day progresses.

So, sorry I'm not much help - I don't temp regularly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->