Looking for a bump buddy! Due Aug. 27th, from NC!

CmonBabyyy

Reaction score
Hey ladies!!!

My name is Stephanie and I am 24 (25 next month), my husband is 29 and we just found out yesterday that we are pregnant with our first baby! I am 4 weeks preggo and my due date is August 27th. I'm hoping to find a bump buddy! We live in NC, it'd be that much more awesome to find someone from NC, but that is not a requirement! LOL. I prefer a smaller group of bump buddies, the threads that have like 200 pages are just too much to keep up on. I love shopping, talking on the phone with family and friends, MUSIC, reading, more shopping, and tons of other things. I feel like I'm writing a personal ad.... I would LOVE to have twins! My OB-GYN told me I'm crazy for that. LOL. We had been TTC for 7 months and I was actually going to take ovulation-inducing meds next cycle...turns out, I didn't need them! I guess it's true what they say, when you stop trying, it just happens. For all the ladies due in August...it's gunna be a hot one! I plan on staying in the AC the last few months, LOL.

Anybody due around the same time and want to be bump buddies? :flower:

i'm due on the same day!!!! :))) found out i was pregnant about 4ish days ago now. eeek!!! :)

Ash xxx

Congrats!!!! How are you enjoying being preggo?? I am sooo nauseous 24/7 now.

Hey ladies!!!

My name is Stephanie and I am 24 (25 next month), my husband is 29 and we just found out yesterday that we are pregnant with our first baby! I am 4 weeks preggo and my due date is August 27th. I'm hoping to find a bump buddy! We live in NC, it'd be that much more awesome to find someone from NC, but that is not a requirement! LOL. I prefer a smaller group of bump buddies, the threads that have like 200 pages are just too much to keep up on. I love shopping, talking on the phone with family and friends, MUSIC, reading, more shopping, and tons of other things. I feel like I'm writing a personal ad.... I would LOVE to have twins! My OB-GYN told me I'm crazy for that. LOL. We had been TTC for 7 months and I was actually going to take ovulation-inducing meds next cycle...turns out, I didn't need them! I guess it's true what they say, when you stop trying, it just happens. For all the ladies due in August...it's gunna be a hot one! I plan on staying in the AC the last few months, LOL.

Anybody due around the same time and want to be bump buddies? :flower:

I'm due on the 25th and I'm from NC too.. Congratulations!

Sooo exciting!!!! I hope your pregnancies are going well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->