Looking for a Bump Buddy..Due March 30th!

Yay for twins!!!!!

Everyone seems to be having their scan at the moment. I wonder why mine isnt until 12/13 weeks. I cannot wait until my first scan. :) x

Hello everyone,
Collette that is fantastic news, aww a big congratulations, twins wow :)
March Love Bug, hope you have got on ok? looking forward to your update.
Sunflower, 12-13wks is the norm, the only reason a few of us have had scans early is due to complications, 12-13wks is generally when you get your first scan :)
Hello to everyone else :)

Just a little update, I have been to the EPU again today due to having slight bleeding when I was at work, they were fantastic again, my last scan was when I was 6+4 and today I was 10+2, Baby was fine and was perfect, his/her little arms and legs were kicking around and heartbeat stil going strong :) Again it was very comforting to see, I can't wait to have my 'official' scan on 24th August, by the calculations I should be 13+1 then :) I thought I was 10wks today but they have put me forward 2 days, this can happen though and I don't think they are ever 100% accurate!
That may potentially put me into February but I am sticking here girlies........leap year next year too, hee hee.

In relation to the bleeding they said that I may just be one of those women that bleed, it is fairly common but you ar always best to get it checked out.
I have had laser surgery on my cervix years ago and she said this could be the cause due to the increase in blood that flows to your cervix during pregnancy.
Advised to rest, avoid strenuos exercise and no sex...........not sure what the OH will make of that :-(

Hope everyone is well and hope babies are doing well :)
xxx

hello I'm new here and I got my:bfp: July 21st and hubby and I are thrilled!! going with my LMP i was 7 weeks along but an u/s I had on Monday placed me in my 5th week...being that my periods are not every 28 days they are more like every 33 to 38 days my OBGYN said my LMP is not too accurate and we are going by u/s measurements. I'll be having another u/s on Monday OBGYN wants to make sure baby is growing so I'm excited to get another lil peek at my lil one! wish all of you a healthy 9 months:hug:

yay welcome new ladies and congrats!

my levels went up to 33660 so my fam doc is happy. i guess after 6000 they dont keep doubling so fast. i tried to get out of having to go in fri, but no luck. they want me to get them again. i wouldnt mind but it was rough dragging my 5 kids in to the dr while having morning sickness. my DH is taking half day tomorrow so i dont have to take the kids in with me. that will help a lot.

yay welcome new ladies and congrats!

my levels went up to 33660 so my fam doc is happy. i guess after 6000 they dont keep doubling so fast. i tried to get out of having to go in fri, but no luck. they want me to get them again. i wouldnt mind but it was rough dragging my 5 kids in to the dr while having morning sickness. my DH is taking half day tomorrow so i dont have to take the kids in with me. that will help a lot.

good luck with your app and thank god for caring hubby's! wishing your a healthy 9 months

thanks hun and amen! i do have to brag about my DH. he is amazing. helps with dishes and laundry when i need it and almost every night cooks dinner. after working all day too:cloud9: i cant thank God enough for him

My baby is due on the 25th march! Lucky march baby! So excited and nervous.
Started having nausea and vomiting starting week 5 which is horrible. I am always hungry but at te same time don't feel like eating!

Im having nausea and a little sickness in the morning but im ok in the day...(touch wood) lol and as im expecting twins its supposed to be twice as bad, im feeling like im lucky lol.

My 2 are due 23rd march :)

March love bug.........any news on your scan yet? xx

thanks hun and amen! i do have to brag about my DH. he is amazing. helps with dishes and laundry when i need it and almost every night cooks dinner. after working all day too:cloud9: i cant thank God enough for him

aww that's so sweet of your hubby, I'm lucky to be married to a great man too he's so supportive and helps me so much with our 2 year old when I'm not feeling so good, he's currently going to the police academy full time and works part time so he's so tired when he gets home but still takes care of me:cloud9:

Update On Scan!: Well, I am kind of frustrated. When we went in for the scan, the ultrasound tech acted rushed. Anyways, she asked for my LMP and I told her it, but I told her that I have very long cycles and that I know I ovulated way later than that... But of course, I am just a registered nurse, what do I know?? So she says "Ok, well, your LMP puts you at 7 weeks. We will do an abdominal and if we can't see anything we will do a transvaginal." OK.

So as soon as the probe touches my pelvic area we see a small gestational sac and she is like "Oh, you are very early." No duh. "I can't see anything inside of it at this stage. It is only measuring 4 weeks 4 days."

ME: So, can you do a transvaginal to be able to see closer? I was told (by my very good friend who is an ultrasound tech in my hospital) that it is very hard to see anything from transabdominal before 7 weeks.

TECH: No, I don't think you will see anything. You are just too early.

REAAALLLLLYYYY??? Thanks for all the help.

SOOOO Anyways. My doctor said that since I am so early and I didn't get a transvaginal ultrasound (Hey, don't look at me, I tried.. lol) that this estimation can be up to a week and a half off of the actual gestation age (Which according to my calculation of ovulation, is 1 week 2 days off..). Another thing (which I told her), I got a POSITIVE pregnancy test (VERY DARK LINE) AND an HCG of 77 TWO weeks ago... Which would have made me 4 weeks pregnant (Not gestation age.. 4 weeks TOTAL). Unless I completely failed to understand ANYTHING about conception, this is NOT possible.

SO I am getting another ultrasound in 3 weeks to check for growth again. HMPH!!!

ON A BRIGHT NOTE: I had a complete physical and my cervix is nice and closed, my HCG was good on my last blood draw, and there WAS a gestational sac in the uterus and not an ectopic pregnancy. Those are all good things!!!!.... RIGHT?!

Why do I feel so frustrated and sad then??

Blessedmomma: Your levels are fab!!! Yay!! Your hubby sounds amazing. We are so lucky to have such great men to support us!

Collette: AMAZING!!! Congratulations again!! I am so jazzed for you guys!!

Hads1: How sweet to see a healthy baby moving away! FX that your bleeding is totally normal and goes away soon!

HisMRS4Life: Congratulations and welcome!! I also found out I was preggers on July 21st and have crazy periods which are throwing off my due date. My last period was June 16th. What about you? When you had the ultrasound, did they do a transvaginal or an abdominal? FX for you and hoping for a very sticky bean!! Do you want me to put a tentative due date in the list for you?

Mtv345: Welcome and CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance:

Blessedmomma: Your levels are fab!!! Yay!! Your hubby sounds amazing. We are so lucky to have such great men to support us!

Collette: AMAZING!!! Congratulations again!! I am so jazzed for you guys!!

Hads1: How sweet to see a healthy baby moving away! FX that your bleeding is totally normal and goes away soon!

HisMRS4Life: Congratulations and welcome!! I also found out I was preggers on July 21st and have crazy periods which are throwing off my due date. My last period was June 16th. What about you? When you had the ultrasound, did they do a transvaginal or an abdominal? FX for you and hoping for a very sticky bean!! Do you want me to put a tentative due date in the list for you?

Mtv345: Welcome and CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance:

Thank you, my LMP was june 10th I had a trans vaginal u/s

marchlovebug- im sure your just feeling shoved along cuz the tech didnt take the time to do her job properly. as soon as she saw it was so small she should have went ahead and done the transvag scan. why do people stay in their job when they dont wanna be there??? ridiculous:dohh:

Wow nothing like someone doing their job properly especially when it comes to something as important as a pregnant womans stress levels!

Well my nausea has increased as well as my tiredness. I cannot stop sneezing either Lol. But i am now 6 weeks today yay. Another day closer to my scan :)

I also have an amazing Husband, i am sooo blessed, i really am :) xx

Marchlovebug-I'm sure everything will be fine, you will see the difference when you go back in 3 weeks :) I went when I was 4+ weeks, believing that I was 5+, the tech was also very off with me and made me feel like crap, she made me feel bad because she said she couldn't see a heartbeat and I was like 'should you be seeing one this early anyway', she was sooo rude, all you could see with me was the sac and the yolk sac. 2 weeks later when I went back (was 6+4 days then) you could see the heartbeat, try and not worry :)

I must agree that I too have a great partner, not married yet, he proposed to me in Rome in June this year, so marriage is on the cards!

Hope everyone else is doing well, here's to our sticky babies xx

Aww blessesmomma, what a stupid day! At least you had a little sac there hey! How many weeks are you? I thought you were 7 weeks like me! They should have done a transvaginal like I had?

How is everyone else doing? Xx

collette- i think you meant marchlovebug, not me:flower: i havent had a scan yet.

i did bloods for last time today and my new ob called to see if i wanted a sonogram. heck ya i do, lol. so waiting for the sonogram place to call and schedule it, yay!:happydance:

Hello ladies!! Thank you all for the kind words.. I'm trying to stay positive! It is discouraging though and always in the back of my mind (what if)? ...

Anyways, I am visiting family out of state and I am havjg a wonderful time!! It is really helping to get my mind off of everything.

Hope all is going wonderfully with you all friends!!

Oh my goodness, i am now having nausea so badly i have lost a stone in weight :-(

I managed to get my parents to buy and drop off some travel sickness bands this morning to me as i have been advised by 2nd trimester friends to try them. So far i feel a little better although i am definately not liking it. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->