Looking for a bump buddy.. EDD june 2010

lauraaimee05

Reaction score
Hi girls,

My name is Laura, I'm 25 and from the West Midlands. I'm currently pregnant with my first baby, my EDD is the 25th June 2010. I'm looking for a bump buddy due around the same time to share all the joys of pregnancy with.

hiya babes im sarah 19 im pregnant with my 1st im due 3rd of june im from birmingham xx

Hi Laura and mummy,

I'm 25 from Essex and due 14th June with my first, how are you both??

xx

hiya babe
are you alright? im doin just fine. arrrgh i cant stand te smell of garlic or butter. is there anything you cant stand the smell of?xx

Hi girls,

I'm fine thanks, how are you both?
Sarah where about's in Birmingham are you from? and Kacie how are you finding pregnancy?
there's nothing that's really putting me off at the mo, but i have the biggest craving for salt and vinegar crisps... and I hate crisps lol!

mmm salt n vinegar crisp are my fave :) im from saltley. you? i cant get enuf of strawberry ribena and crisp and more and more :blush: xx

i'm in halesowen, I def have a thing for ribena aswell athe moment, but it's got to be hot!

hot ribena?:wacko: do you have any cravings yet? got my blood tests on tuesday im so scared i hate needles xx

apart from the crisps, nothing really! aww you'll be alright hun, over and done with in seconds. I have my first midwives appointment on wednesday, I'm really looking forward to it, have you had any scans yet?

i aint had any scans yet. have you? i got my 1st on 23rd:happydance: so excited. went docs other cos i had a tiny bit of a bleed and heard babys heartbeat was soo good to hear. was the best thing i ever heard:thumbup:. do you work xx

no I hav'nt been for any either yet, but can't wait til I do! I thought I might get an early one as I had a previous m/c, but obviously not! Yeah I work my partner and I run our own telecommunications consultancy business from home, so I get to sneak off for a nap when I'm feeling knackered! how about you?

sorry to hear that! i was working in a hotel but i quit cos the ppl there are so nasty and bitchy. i cant stand bitchy ppl theres no need for it. im a happy outgoing person and i want ppl i chat to to be on the same wave lengh. so not currently working but my bf is, hes a computer tech.. how long have you been trying? have you thort of any names i know its early but ive thort of mine already :)

yeah I know what you mean, my last job had alot of those sort of people, that's why i'm so happy now to be working from home.I had the m/c in june and we wer'nt really trying but wer'nt being careful either, it was kind of like if it happens it happens, but we're obviously so glad that it has, but I just feel that I can't get too excited incase it happens again! So totally contraditicting myself, yes we have thought of names, either Ellie Louise or Harry Thomas. How about you

awww there cute names! well i like angelica or sophie for a girl. and for a boy i like adam or lucas. ive got a thing for mnms right now! and for the past 2week ive had something for roast tatties! i hope everything turns out good for you this time babes.xx

Thanks hun, I do feel totally different this time so I hope thats a good sign. your names choices are cute too, and as for the choc i'm totally hooked on fudge bars at the mo, I went through a pack of 5 in 2 days!

thanx! oh and strawberry laces! have you got a good diet? cos i eat junk. popcorn chicken mmm! ive already got abit of a bump and im only 11weeks:happydance:. cant wait till it gets bigger. are you one of these that gets put off sex? cos me personally i cant get enuf of it ;)

hmm I do try to eat well, but like you I'm living on rubbish at the moment, I can def see my belly getting rounder and I'm only 8 weeks, but thats probably more to do with all the choc and crisps! I really wish I could have sex at the moment, but because of the previous m/c I've banned it until I'm 12 weeks, but yeah I know what you mean, I def would be doing it all the time if I could.

hmm I do try to eat well, but like you I'm living on rubbish at the moment, I can def see my belly getting rounder and I'm only 8 weeks, but thats probably more to do with all the choc and crisps! I really wish I could have sex at the moment, but because of the previous m/c I've banned it until I'm 12 weeks, but yeah I know what you mean, I def would be doing it all the time if I could.

its prob just bloat, mine was like that. mind you still does look like that now. what did you have for your tea? i like to be nosey :). i really cant stand beans anymore. and ive noticed my nails are growing really quick :happydance:. did you smoke before you got preggers?xx

last night I had pork chops with salad, and then for pudding...... a fudge bar lol! My OH burnt some toast this morning, I had to stand outside for 20 mins cuz I could'nt stop retching, thge smell was vile and it seems to have got into the furniture as i can still smell it now blehh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->