Looking for a bump buddy.. EDD june 2010

awww chick. me and bf went asda lastnight had to stop car loads a times cos of random retching then my stomach were killing after! :(. i dont seem to have any symptoms today tho. ive been so tired for a few weeks tho ive been sleeping for like 12/13 hours per night:wacko:

It's strange as I hav'nt really suffered from ms, just feeling nauseous occasionally, but if i see, smell or think about something horrible then I'm straight over the toilet retching! Did you have ms? I know what you mean about being tired, from the second I wake up to when i go to bed again I feel exhausted!

erm i didnt realy have ms i just had abit of feeling sick but was never actually sick. i hated the smell of garlic and butter but it dont seem to be so bad anymore. but i hate it when symptoms go cos then i think sumat is wrong. should be getting my doppler tomorrow:happydance:

hey girls, im sarah and im due may 19th...
cannot wait, how are we all?
x

[link=https://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/][image noborder]https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev138pr___.png[/image][/link]

Hi Sarah, I'm good thanks. Is this your first baby? How are things going for you?
Laura x

yeah I know i feel the same about the symptoms aswell, I keep poking my boobs to make sure that they still hurt! Thats exciting about your doppler, when are you actually able to hear the heartbeat?

Hi All, how is Everyone?

Pregnancy is going quite well at the moment thank you. I think today has been my lowest day just because I woke up with a migraine so I've spent most of the day in bed.. that and ms have made me feel rough but it is nice to have a duvet day once in a while..

Got one more day off then back to work :( .. I work in a hotel mummy2010 and know what you mean about the bitchy.. although i think that it is like that in so many places. But i have worked out when the earliest I can go on mat leave is and i'm counting down the days already before I've even told work!

laura, it must be nice to be able to sneak off for naps during work time.

I'm just watching that "i didn't know i was pregnant" it must be so scary to go into labour without knowing it!

hope everyone is well :) xx

hi laura! im not sure when you can hear the heartbeat. but there ws a girl on here that heard hearbeat at 8weeks which i thought was way too early. i may not even pick it up when i get my doppler even tho i heard it at docs. the midwife found it straight away said thats a strong hearbeat for nearly 11weeks! my cramping as gone now! i think it was trapped wind as ppl said it might be. how are ya?xx

Hey, I'm glad your feeling better, you just don't realise how painful trapped wind is til you suffer with it, i 've been gettin it really bad lately, especially at bedtime! All is good here thanks, been feeling really sick this morning, we've got a friend here at the mo, and keep having to dash to the loo, really discreetly tho as we hav'nt told anyone yet! Have you got your doppler yet?

i really is painfull and you dont relise. do you find anything works for the sicky feeling? water made me feel worse when i were feeling sick i found that fizzy drink worked better and ginger bicies. but its what you find that works. hope you find something babes. OMG i live shakiras song she wolf x

As soon as I eat something I feel fine, but I can't spend all day stuffing my face just to stop feeling sick! I find fruit juice works well in the morning. Did you see shakira on Xfactor last night, the songs good but I could'nt understand a word she was saying lol!

no i cant stand x factor its boring! im eating pasta agen. my doppler didint come:cry:

aww no maybe it'll come 2moro! I 've just had a turkey and cranberry sauce sandwich, and am now feelin sick again....great x

aww poor you.itll soon pass im sure. having chilli con carne tonight. im soo tired! im watching deal or no deal and that poor guy just won a penny i feel sorry for him. are you a quiet person? you do seem it. xx

mmm i love chilli i'm having spag bol and then choc pudding! aww no I missed it as I was having a little nap. yeah I guess i can be quiet at times, I go through stages and at the moment i feel like hibernating lol. Have you looked at any nursery stuff, like prams, moses baskets etc.

not got anything yet waiting till after scan. and i dont look at nething yet or i wont be able to stop myself buying things and i dont really want to get anything yet. my mums really excited tho she alredy bought some lil outfits.which are so cute. when are you planning on telling ppl bout baby? my appetite is back to normal now cant stop eating:blush:

my ticker is wrong by one day. it should be 11weeks 4days

I hav'nt bought anything yet, I'm gonna wait til after the scan like you, but we have already chosen all our furniture and the travel system we want, I'm trying not to go to ott but I can't help being a little bit excited! We are going to tell everyone on xmas day I'l be 14 weeks then ( i'L prob tell my mum after my scan) have you told everyone yet? My appetite is rubbish at the moment, I feel hungary but as soon as I eat I feel full! i'm really thirsty aswell, keep thinking I've got diabetes!

yeah ive been really thirsty aswell. i had chill con carne was really nice. yeah i remember id make something then sit down to eat it and id no longer want it then id start feeling sick from the smell of food. but it seems thats gone now which is good! have you got a really supportive partner? my bf really looked after me when i were unwell even tho i werent the nicest person cos of the hormones but it didnt bother him.well we did argue a few times but hed always come bk saying sorry i know its cos of your hormones, n im like you got nowt to be sorry for its me thats been a nasty bitch! dont know were id be without him! are you feeling any better? hope ya are x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->