Looking for a bump buddy.. EDD june 2010

Hey. that's annoying when did you order it? I ordered a laptop last monday, and it only came yesterday, and that was recorded delivery! still feeling sick, especially when I first woke up this morning, not too bad now tho! Yeah my bf has been really good too, he's been taking over the housework and cooking, as i really don't have any energy after a days work. But we've argued plenty aswell, over silly little things that are really not that important, but all in all I would be lost without him, really don't think i would be able to cope on my own x

i orderd it on friday! think its gonna be here 2mrw. been docs for my blood test. i was so scared and it hurt me. thort i was gonna cry bt i didnt. she took so much blood it was like 2litres she took. heard babys heartbeat again:happydance:. its just the best sound ever :cloud9:. when does the placenta actually take over and baby move in2 your stomach?xx

hiya. my doppler just came! i used it straight away was so excited. found hearbeat straight away:happydance::cloud9: xx

just the cheap angel sounds one but it does its job.xx

I think i'm gonna have to get one, I don't know if I will hear anything this early, but I've read a few comments on here saying that they've heard it as early as 8 weeks. Did you get it from ebay?

yeah i did! if i was you id get one you never know you might hear it. but dont panic if you cant hear it cos its still early. xx

yey I just bought one! so excited now, cant wait for it to come x

I got the angelsounds one, and it came today! I did hear something but I'm not sure if it was the h/beat, I guess it's still a bit early!

oh im sure youl hear it soon enuf love. how you doing you ok?

Yeah I'm fine thanks, had my first appointment with the midwife yesterday, got my scan booked for the 10th december, so excited! When we came back my bf wanted to listen with the doppler, and he found the h/b straight away! he was welling up, bless him. Anyway how is everything with you?

aww bless. im fine. my bf was the same! have you had your bloods done? im 12weeks today. whoop whoop. i cant believe it! yesterday i was listenin to baby n i thort 2mysen im actually pregers. its just sinking in now.

That must be a big relief to have finally got to 12 weeks, it still seems forever away for me, I'l be 9 weeks tomorrow. No I hav'nt had my bloods taken yet, I'm having them done in a couple of weeks time. I guess i'm not really going to believe it until I see the scan and that everything is ok! I'ts not long til yours isit?

it is time just went so quick. yeah mine is on monday soo excited. so when i go for it theyl tell me im 10 weeks is that how it works??? cos you add two weeks on dont ya and baby wont be measuring 12 weeks. or am i just been a dumb ass?

I think as long as your dates are right they will still tell you that you are 12 weeks, the adding two weeks on thing is just how pregnancy is worked out. Oh I'm feeling sooo sick today, it seems to come every other day, as I was fine yesterday.

oh ok! as for the sickness when its there you want it to go. when its gone you start to worry that something is wrong. i know the feeling. are you actually been sick or just feeling sick? im sooo tired:sleep:

no I havnt been sick at all! I think feeling sick is far worse than actually being sick, at least the yucky feeling go's after you've thrown up. I'm tired aswell today, just can't get motivated, at least it's nearly the weekend, any plans?

yeah feeling sick is far worse! not got no plans this wkend have you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->