Looking for a cbfm buddy. I'm day 6

291 - I'm not very good with temps, sorry! Sounds like a plan on the testing front tho!

I don't want to use 20 tests lol.

I tested today CD 14, low. Slight rise in temp. :shrug:

Lol, I'm quite irregular so wanted to cover all basis, fingers crossed for your peak soon

Hey everyone, this is my first post ever! I am on cycle day 6 on our 7th month ttc. This is our first month using CBFM and I'm hoping it will help. I have short enough cycles. Last one was 24 which is average for me. Have started seven seas trying for a baby and I'm hoping they will lengthen my cycles by a couple of days.
Good luck to everyone and hopefully we will see some bfp's soon.

Hey everyone, this is my first post ever! I am on cycle day 6 on our 7th month ttc. This is our first month using CBFM and I'm hoping it will help. I have short enough cycles. Last one was 24 which is average for me. Have started seven seas trying for a baby and I'm hoping they will lengthen my cycles by a couple of days.
Good luck to everyone and hopefully we will see some bfp's soon.

You situation sounds so similar to mine! Good luck with the monitor, I've really liked it so far, just fingers crossed it works!

Cd 15, still low.
OV due around CD 20

Should I be getting highs any time soon?

I've heard of people going from lows to peaks with no highs! Or having loads of highs, think a lot of people have lows, 3 highs, 2 peaks, 1 high, then low again! So don't worry yet!

I got my high this morning, any idea on when to expect a peak, and when we should BD? should we take this as day 1 of a pos OPK if using the SMEP 3 days (break) 1 day system?
Peak is due CD 20, (based on last month), today is CD 16.

Hi!
Don't know much about the smep system. We tried to bd every other day from first high, then every peak and the last high, looks like your still on for a day 20 peak! Excited?

i do the same, every other on high days, then every day on peak days. I believe its pretty close to the smep plan

Thanks ladies! Very excited... armed with pre-seed as of today found a store that has it :)

Oh the things we try lol.

Hoping this is my month! 6th cycle lucky hopefully :D

For those of you with a second-hand monitor, did you rest it before your period, or only when you went to use it for the first time? I'm spotting today, so AF should be full force tonight. I'm planning on resetting in the AM.

For those of you with a second-hand monitor, did you rest it before your period, or only when you went to use it for the first time? I'm spotting today, so AF should be full force tonight. I'm planning on resetting in the AM.

I got mine SH. I did a full re-set. Though when it turned on it said CD 99. So not sure if they all do that, or she had not used it for that long.
I set mine the morning of CD 6, as it arrived on CD 5.
I used an OPK stick to reset it, as my test sticks arrived on CD 8.
First test then on CD 9, 10, 12,13 15, 16. High showed on 16.

Hi guys can I barge in:D I am using my monitor second cycle, first cycle peak on cd 11 this cycle still yet to get a peak and I am on cd 15 but I ad a boo boo this morning and dropped my stick down the loo :( obviously Peed as it happens so missed my fmu
What I wanna no do you think this Will mess my cycle up completely I noticed my cervix is really high this morning :/ and now. Am worried I gone and missed my bloody peak :/
As u can see from my temps in sig that they are not reliable

Hi i am on my first month of using the monitor. I find it really useful im on day 12 today. I was using the sticks before but in 4 cycles never got a smile face. So bought a second hand monitor. Im so hoping for a peak any day now. (fingers crossed) if not im going to make an appointment with my gp.

Good luck! I didn't peak til cd21, so don't panic yet

CD 19 - high (still).
OPK digital - Smiley face (CD 18, late afternoon).
Temp rise this morning.

Sigh....

Ooh sounds like you might get your peak tomorrow

Well I got my peak today Yay! I have been trying to temp too but my sleeping pattern is all over the place. So I'm not sure If the chart will tell me anything. Using som ICs I have left over to test in the afternoon. I've gone from being very relaxed about everything and a it will happen when it happens attitude. To trying everything and anything to get my BFP!! Fx.
My cycles are usually only 24 days long. Just hoping my LP is long enough.

Damn it, I meant I got my first high today! Getting a bit ahead of myself. :blush: but bd'd cd 9 and cd11(today) and will continue every day until I get a peak. And even if I don't get a peak I think we should be covered with every second day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->