Looking for a cbfm buddy. I'm day 6

Hi ladies! How's it going? JasperGold - did AF show?

I'm on CD7 of my 2nd cycle using the CBFM and have had two high readings so far. I predict I'll get my peak on Saturday just when I'm in bridesmaid duties all day and not able to bd!

Hey. Yup the old witch showed right on time :(. Any ho I was pissed for a while but I'm over it now and ready for another shot!! I've decided to try acupuncture as well. If anything it is supposed to be relaxing which is what I need to start doing. I can get a little wound up. So cycle day 2 and low :D

Hi ladies! How's it going? JasperGold - did AF show?

I'm on CD7 of my 2nd cycle using the CBFM and have had two high readings so far. I predict I'll get my peak on Saturday just when I'm in bridesmaid duties all day and not able to bd!

Hey. Yup the old witch showed right on time :(. Any ho I was pissed for a while but I'm over it now and ready for another shot!! I've decided to try acupuncture as well. If anything it is supposed to be relaxing which is what I need to start doing. I can get a little wound up. So cycle day 2 and low :D
Good plan, think ill join you. Not got my peak yet, still in highs. Thinking acupuncture could destress me, I'm obsessive right now, and also very pessimistic! Not good.

Hi guys third cycle of TTc to with cbfm 9th cycle in total now I turned monitor on pervious day cd 2 now on 7 it asked for a stick and I got my first high anyone else ever get a high first time inserting stick I on first cycle got a peak on cd 11 sec cycle didn't get a peak ??? Any ideas
Fyi cm is quite moist can't say if its sticky or not :/

I'm the same! First cycle, asked for sticks from day 6, highs from 13. Second cycle, asked for stick on day 8, went straight to high, day 17 n still on a high. Come on peak I'm ready!!

Ahhh so chances r I will still have to wait for my peak bloody TTc is hard work :)

Isn't it just! I peaked day 21 last time, so hoping for a peak in next few days....

Well guys, I'm taking a break from TTC for a little while not sure how long right now. I started Acupuncture on Thursday which I loved and we are starting on relaxing me. She said there was no way I would conceive being as wound up as I am. Not just about getting preg. I am a worrier by nature so have to deal with that. She has given me some herbs and has advised not to try when I am taking them. Just for one cycle. Then I got a call for my GP to tell me that my second smear in 6 months still has abnormal cells and I have to have a procedure to get rid of these cells. I am in the process of sorting an appointment so I don't know how long I have to wait before we can start ttc again. So just a bit pissed off. And I've undone all the good work of the acupuncture :). Anyway I'll still follow you guys and see how you all get on. GL x

Well guys, I'm taking a break from TTC for a little while not sure how long right now. I started Acupuncture on Thursday which I loved and we are starting on relaxing me. She said there was no way I would conceive being as wound up as I am. Not just about getting preg. I am a worrier by nature so have to deal with that. She has given me some herbs and has advised not to try when I am taking them. Just for one cycle. Then I got a call for my GP to tell me that my second smear in 6 months still has abnormal cells and I have to have a procedure to get rid of these cells. I am in the process of sorting an appointment so I don't know how long I have to wait before we can start ttc again. So just a bit pissed off. And I've undone all the good work of the acupuncture :). Anyway I'll still follow you guys and see how you all get on. GL x

In sorry to hear your news. How are you feeling? You never know, might be quite refreshing to have a month off and relax about it. You could be back after a month, nice n relaxed n bingo it happens! Good luck!

I actually NTNP, but recently I change into TTC. And thinking to buy CBFM. Is it the right step to start TTC?

I actually NTNP, but recently I change into TTC. And thinking to buy CBFM. Is it the right step to start TTC?

I like it, it's easy to use and gives me some sense of control. On second cycle, no bfp yet but I've heard a lot of good stories from it! So my fingers are crossed!

I used it last time in 2010 and got pregnant first time this time it's taking longer but I think that's just my cycle being awkward

How's everyone getting on? I've been on highs for ages now. Cd20 and no peak yet. Peaked cd21 last month do here's hoping!

I am cd 10 still high, I just can't wait to peak at least the peeing on sticks can stop for a few days,
Can I ask how often everyone's :sex: , we been doing smep this month so gonna be every other day til peak then every day for 3 days :/

We're the same. Every other, then every day for 3 days once peaked. IF peak, heard lots of people don't on first or second month. Not sure why. I keep checking the sticks after, looking for a second dark line, but nothing yet

Well, AF got me so I am back to CD1 with the monitor. FXed for a BFP this month!! I think we will be trying the SMEP plan... my High snuck up on me, and I only had one before my Peak last month. Hoping the monitor will give me a little more heads up on cycle 2!!

Good luck seeing double. I'm cd22 and still no peak. Been on highs for 15 days now! Grrr. If I don't peak I won't know when I I'd or when af is due... Damn this ttc is hard sometimes!

Maxie, you're not backing up w temps or opks? This is gonna be my last month temping, because it makes me crazy. Hope you get your peak soon!! FXed!!

Maxie, you're not backing up w temps or opks? This is gonna be my last month temping, because it makes me crazy. Hope you get your peak soon!! FXed!!

No, just the cbfm. I've got opks, but not been using them, cbfm worked so well last time I hadn't felt the need. Plus I usually get really sore bbs around 3dpo, which would let me know. They feel really full but not sore at the mo.
Considered temping, but think it'll be too stressful for me.
Just want out bfp now!!!!!

Cd26 n first high! Shame we'll only be able to bd today and Tuesday, work commitments! Always the worse timing!! Almost didn't bother testing as thought from bbs I'd already od a couple of days ago. So don't give up!!

Quick questions, ladies...

I forgot to use my CBFM on CD6 and again on CD8. Now I'm CD11, and it's still reading low when this was my first PEAK with ovulation on CD12. The sticks looks like it should at least be a high, the LH line is darker than my high reading last month, and the estrogen line is definitely lighter. It looks just like the stick from CD11 last month, so I fully expected it to be a peak. Did I really mess up my readings that bad by skipping those two early days?? IDK what to make of the whole cycle now... pretty sure I'm about to ovulate (using OPKs still) but do I need to reset the monitor again next month? Also, my sticks expire next month, and I've noticed the dye is leaving the testing area looking cloudy. I wonder if that's from the age of the dye...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->