Looking for a cbfm buddy. I'm day 6

Hi SeeingDouble. I got three days high before my peak so maybe you will get your high tomorrow. FX

I got my first high today!!! Hubs was even more excited than me bec I told him no self-love this week while waiting on ovulation. Lol!! Really hoping I get a peak in the next couple days!! How is everyone doing? Any testing yet?

I got my first high today!!! Hubs was even more excited than me bec I told him no self-love this week while waiting on ovulation. Lol!! Really hoping I get a peak in the next couple days!! How is everyone doing? Any testing yet?

on CD12 still on low, just waiting for a high or peak. GL with :sex: lol

Yay for the high!! To answer your previous post, I had 4 High readings this cycle before I got my peak.

My AF is due tomorrow and whilst I'm hoping that it doesn't show at all, I could do without it appearing whilst travelling to London tomorrow! AF is always so painful for me, it's the last thing I need when I'm on a course all day.

Welsh, FXed for you!!! Have a safe trip!!

I got a peak today, after just one high! Time to BD!!!

CD 14 and i finally get a high, was starting to get worried, time to start :sex:

swim little:spermy: swim lol

GL, FX!!! I'm on my second peak, no temp rise this AM, and OPKs are still pretty positive. Lucky for me, DH got an unexpected day off, so we are determined to make a baby today! ;)

Good luck ladies!

No AF for me so far today but had a tiny pink tinge when I wiped earlier so I'm guessing it'll show up tomorrow. I'm not too surprised; we barely had chance to bd this cycle!

I'm on cycle 2 with cbfm, cd8 and its not asking me to test yet. My peak first cycle was cd21. Anyone know when it'll start asking for tests?

I'm on cycle 2 with cbfm, cd8 and its not asking me to test yet. My peak first cycle was cd21. Anyone know when it'll start asking for tests?

On my first cycle using the monitor, i didn't get a peak till CD19. This is also my second cycle and it didnt ask for a test until CD10.

GL Maxie, hopefully this will be our cycle!!:thumbup:

Thanks! I have a couple more days til I start weeing on sticks again! Lol. What cd are you on?

It asked me this morning, cd9, and I got a high! A strong one too from looking at the stick! Will bd tonight. Fearing a peak tomorrow tho n hubby's away with work tomorrow night :( could bd in the morn but then it's twice in 24hrs, which I've heard is bad for sperm quality! Grrr it's never straight forwards is it!

Finally hit the peak!!!!!!
bring on the :spermy::spermy: lol

Have a good day girls :happydance:

Hi Ladies how is everyone getting on? I'm in the depths of the TTW and I feel like I'm going mad. Symptom spotting is out of control and I'm swinging from thinking all signs point to pregnancy to being convinced AF is on her way!! Ugh the roller coaster. I am on 8DPO I have a short LP so AF due in three days. Have had twinges and light cramps since O. I've been very gassey (TMI) and my BBs have been tender on the sides on and off, I also have have a mouth ulcer, oh I don't know. :wacko: At least with the CBFM I know I BD at the right times. Now I just have to wait. Which I'm not very good at. Hope everyone is doing well. Anybody testing soon? :dust:

Oh it's horrible isn't it! N there's nothing u can do but wait now! I'm waiting to o so a lot longer to go before waiting to test. Good luck though!

Hi ladies! How's it going? JasperGold - did AF show?

I'm on CD7 of my 2nd cycle using the CBFM and have had two high readings so far. I predict I'll get my peak on Saturday just when I'm in bridesmaid duties all day and not able to bd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->