Looking for a cbfm buddy. I'm day 6

Damn it, I meant I got my first high today! Getting a bit ahead of myself. :blush: but bd'd cd 9 and cd11(today) and will continue every day until I get a peak. And even if I don't get a peak I think we should be covered with every second day.

You might get your peak in a few days then hun. FX for you! Don't feel too pressured to bd everyday; I think the general consensus is that every other day during your high readings and every day you get a peak should suffice xx

Thanks. Yep think every second day and then every day during peak. Tried every day one or two cycles ago and just ended up tired and took the fun out of it. Every second day is enough for me!!

I was wondering does anyone get ovulation pains or cramps? And if so do they correspond to what your monitor says (highs/peaks). The last two cycles I have been getting dull cramps both sides a couple of days before ov and then on and off up until AF really. I don't know if it was always like this. I think I'm too aware of every little thing that is going on with my body now.

I am so excited to wake up tomorrow and use my monitor!! I usually ovulate around CD10/11 so I'm hoping I get a peak by the weekend! How's everyone doing tonight? Who is past ovulation? Anyone getting close to test day? GL ladies!!

I'm out, after 3 days of spotting AF finally got me. Will be setting the monitor to cd1 in the morning....
Trying to control my urge to scream why me! Or more appropriately: when's our turn! Seriously fed up of the continuos rollercoaster, can't take it anymore!

I'm out, after 3 days of spotting AF finally got me. Will be setting the monitor to cd1 in the morning....
Trying to control my urge to scream why me! Or more appropriately: when's our turn! Seriously fed up of the continuos rollercoaster, can't take it anymore!

Oh, no!! So sorry Maxie!!! :hugs::hugs:

:hugs:
I totally understand, had a complete breakdown last week when AF showed up. Never really knew how hard it would be to get pregnant, noboby really tells you that your chances are so slim every month. And it seems everyone around you is getting pregnant but you :growlmad: Just have to pick yourself up and keep going. I know not the best of advice but I'm not ready to give up yet, either should you.

Thanks guys, glad I'm not alone. Hopefully that's my negativity over with, next cycle here we come! Onwards and upwards, better buy some more sticks!

Aww Maxie, I feel your pain. We've been trying for years now and everyone around me is having babies except me! CD20 today so AF is due in roughly 6 days for me xx

Sorry to hear the witch got you Maxie! I hate the feeling of having no control over your own body. You do everything right and still it doesn't happen. It's so frustrating. Just don't give up! If your not in you cant win! That's what I think. The first couple of days of your cycle are the worst I find. Between AF and feeling emotional but you Will be back in the saddle in no time :D

No peaks, but temp spike on CD 20.
Waiting......waiting........waiting......bored.....waiting....yawn....waiting.

Ooh you might get your peak tomorrow then!

So, I have to admit I thought I would jump right to high, but yesterday and today were both low. I know that it's early, but with short cycles and projected O this weekend, I figured it would still go right to high! We'll see what tomorrow brings! My temps are very low, I'm worried that they are too low. I temp vaginally and it was 96.91 yesterday and 96.72 today. I moved my temp time back this month to 0530, and had to test a little early today at 0430. When I was temping orally my pre-O temps were around 96.3-96.4 (temping at 0630), so maybe that's just my normal? I had chalked it up to me sleeping with my mouth open and the AC on. I was running a low fever on and off last month at this point, but the two temps I did get were 97.5 and 97.06 while on Percoset. So, do any of you ladies know whether these temps should be concerning?

I got my peak today!! First one ever!! CD 14. I wasn't sure i would get a peak as it's my first cycle trying. I've started taking b vits this cycle to try and lengthen my LP. I'm a little worried its too short at 10 days. Has anyone else tried these? FX things will work out this cycle.
Sorry Seeing Double I'm no help with Temps. I'm temping myself but not even sure if I'm doing it right. But I thought because of my short cycles I would get a peak earlier too but not till cd 14! So hang in there you'll get it.

I got my peak today!! First one ever!! CD 14. I wasn't sure i would get a peak as it's my first cycle trying. I've started taking b vits this cycle to try and lengthen my LP. I'm a little worried its too short at 10 days. Has anyone else tried these? FX things will work out this cycle.
Sorry Seeing Double I'm no help with Temps. I'm temping myself but not even sure if I'm doing it right. But I thought because of my short cycles I would get a peak earlier too but not till cd 14! So hang in there you'll get it. :dust:

Congrats, Jasper!! Make sure you BD tonight, tomorrow, and the next day!! FXed!!

Well one of my oldest friends called over last night and told me she was expecting. She's only 7 weeks gone but she had to tell me as we are going away together this weekend and I would notice she's not drinking or smoking. Obviously I am delighted for her but I am frustrated with my situation. They only started trying and BAM! And here I am everything supposed to be in "normal" working order and 7-8 cycles later nothing. Gggrrrr. Anyway just wanted to get that off my chest.

On a brighter note,second peak today! It's lucky I am away for the weekend myself and DH need a break from BD :D
When to we start counting the DPO ?

Great news on your peaks! So frustrating seeing other couples easily concieve!! But just think how great it will be if you get lucky this month, your kids will be so close in age!!! I counted second peak day as 1dpo. You should expect a high next then lows I think

On what day did you ladies start getting High readings, and how many?? I'm still getting lows when FF predicts I will O this weekend. :/

I've heard it often gives 3 highs before peaks. Mine was longer, 5 I think. I've heard of people going straight from low to peak tho, so don't worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->