looking for a few bump buddies due may 24

I pray that thing are ok,I know how scary it is to have spotting but your levels are good so that's a good sign

Yeah, I know. I've been down this road before. My main emotion right now is frustration and annoyed disbelief that the drama from last time seems to be repeating itself. However, because I still got my DS from all that I now have a reason to be hopeful. I'm also trying to be accepting in case things do go bad. I still have metal mouth, fatigue and mild nausea and stretchy sort of cramps so I'm hoping for the best at this point.

All we can do is pray for strength and have faith,maybe it was nothing

Yeah, the doctor at the ER seemed convinced it was just "one of those things". He said it was possible it could be a sign of early miscarriage but he seemed doubtful. And you know? I'm starting to feel that way too. I don't know why but I just feel this confidence that I will have another baby in my arms come May. I just hope I don't have any more drama before that!

How's everyone doing?

I had some dark red spotting this afternoon. It sort of starts and stops and sometimes goes brown. This pattern feels very similar to what I had with DS. I should find out when my scan is tomorrow morning. I just hate waiting. And I'm mad that I'm going through this again. Why can't I just be left to enjoy my special little secret? If I have to go on bed rest again I need to start telling people. You can't just disappear from the face of the earth without explanation.

I'm feeling mad but hopeful.

Hey I'm about to go to my ultrasound,I am nervous but ready to see that little bean. I hope everyone is well and I hope.your scan goes well today please let me know

Hey I'm about to go to my ultrasound,I am nervous but ready to see that little bean. I hope everyone is well and I hope.your scan goes well today please let me know

Good luck! I had an early ultrasound yesterday and am expecting twins! I go back Friday for another u/s. I'm so excited!

tristan - good luck! Let us know how it goes!!

greeneyes - twins?? Oh my goodness! Oh exciting! congrats.

afm - still waiting to hear from the clinic. At this point I'm thinking I won't get my scan today. well, I guess waiting increases the likelihood of me being far enough to see a heart beat. It would be frustrating to go to the scan and still be too early to see anything conclusive.

afm - still waiting to hear from the clinic. At this point I'm thinking I won't get my scan today. well, I guess waiting increases the likelihood of me being far enough to see a heart beat. It would be frustrating to go to the scan and still be too early to see anything conclusive.

Hope you get your scan soon and that it goes well. What cased your spotting with ds? My sister bled a good bit with her pregnancies. It turned out that she has a sensitive cervix.

Hey ladies well I have one baby in there and I am 6 Weeks 2 days so they moved up MY due date to may 19th. I saw the heartbeat and I cried because I was is relieved that it was right where it needed to be. I am so happy you got twins,that must be double exciting,I hope we all have healthy pregnancies

Congrats on seeing the hearbeat! :happydance:

My due date will move as well. The sacs measured 5w6d and 5w5d yesterday. We also saw yolk sac and fetal pole. Can't wait to see what they measure on Friday! We should see and be able to measure the babies too.

Amazing about the twins! Were they naturally conceived?

Hope you get your scan soon and that it goes well. What cased your spotting with ds? My sister bled a good bit with her pregnancies. It turned out that she has a sensitive cervix.

With my DS I had a sub-chorionic haemorrhage and I believe it was a fairly large one. It didn't resolve until 22 weeks or so though I only had vaginal bleeding up until 14 weeks. By that point I had gotten a partial placenta abruption but that healed into scar tissue by about 25 weeks or so.

Still no word on my scan. Why are they keeping me in limbo?? They didn't even give me a number to call.

With my DS I had a sub-chorionic haemorrhage and I believe it was a fairly large one. It didn't resolve until 22 weeks or so though I only had vaginal bleeding up until 14 weeks. By that point I had gotten a partial placenta abruption but that healed into scar tissue by about 25 weeks or so.

Still no word on my scan. Why are they keeping me in limbo?? They didn't even give me a number to call.

Oh goodness! There's no way to find out heir number?

I finally did get a call from them. My scan is tomorrow at 10am. They want me to have a full bladder which is annoying because it's still early they probably aren't going to see anything and make me do an internal anyways.

Please let us know what you find out,I will say a special prayer for your baby tonight

The hospital is a 40 minute drive as we live outside of town and we'll probably do some errands while there so it might be later in the afternoon before I can update. My preggo signs seem to be getting stronger as the day goes by (getting queasy and really sore boobs) so I'm feeling fairly confident.

The hospital is a 40 minute drive as we live outside of town and we'll probably do some errands while there so it might be later in the afternoon before I can update. My preggo signs seem to be getting stronger as the day goes by (getting queasy and really sore boobs) so I'm feeling fairly confident.

That's a good sign. Mine keep coming and going. I had some nausea yesterday morning when I woke up and nothing today. Will say a prayer for you and baby. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->