Looking for a friend! TTC #1

Ahh you're so far from me!! I'm in Texas, USA!
I bet those 12 days go by fast, what with holidays coming up and all!
Well AF showed late last night, I'm CD2 now! I'm going to call an make the official appointment with a gynecologist to figure out what the heck is preventing us from getting our baby!!

So glad u made an appointment! I felt so much better after our first appointment! Keep us updated as to when and what happens! I am so bloated don't feel like bd at all! May u all have a very merry Christmas! Xxx

I gave in and tested today at 11dpo bfn im heartbroke its everywere around me right now im happy for my friends who are but i soo envy them :(. Wating for af now. Good luck and merry christmas :) xx

11dpo is so early though! Don't give up hope!!
Omg I've been so busy with work, so I haven't been on often. But as soon as the holidays are over, everything will finally calm down.

Btw, I hope y'all had a great Christmas! Or Holidays!

Af came today im out roll on nxt cycle. Good luck everyone else and merry xmas :)

Hi ladies ! Cd23 for me today, 7 days till testing! Boobs tender as usual, nothing new to report! Had a lovely Christmas, now looking forward to the new year ! Hopefully we will all welcome our babies into the world in 2013! It's so exciting !, xxx

Hi ladies ! Cd26 and I'm feeling horrid! Think I will test tomorrow , get it over and done with! Hope u all have a safe and happy new year ! Xxx

Sorry I've been off ladies, I've been visiting family for the last few days!!
Emily, you should so test!! I say CD26 is close enough lol.
Sorry AF got you, liloldme!

Ive been floating around waiting excited for you to test. Ah thanks im gearing up for another tww soon january is the longest slowest month ever aswell as a tww ahhh. All the best for the new year xx

Hi ladies sorry I have kept you waiting! So I tested cd27 bfn, so am now Cd30 and won't test again until af is late which will be tomorrow! On the cd27 I used a clear blue sensitivity of 25iu so am not veryhopeful at the moment, was crampy yesterday so will see what the next 2 days have in store for me! Xxx

Good luck. Im gearing up for ovulation this weekend. Lots of baby dust to you hope you get a bfp :) xx

Thanks! Still the occasional cramps nothing else ... will let u know xxx

Hey have either of you started journals yet??

I've been busy AGAIN with work, ugh. But I believe I am once again 2dpo. I'm seriously making my call to the gynecologist tomorrow!!

Hi , I have not started a journal , don't think I have the time to keep it updated. Cd31 for me, waiting for af , don't have any tests at home so haven't tested again yet. Hope ur tww goes faster than mine has ! Xxx

What is a jounal? Is it on here or an app. Im due to o sunday ive bought the smiley opks to avoid confusion i had last cycle . Im trying the bd ing every other day this cycle so fx ed xx

Hi ladies, af came late CD32 so bfn for me on my last round of Clomid! Luckily my obgyns receptionist loves me so she has squeezed me in for an appointment this Friday ! Normally have to wait 2 months coz he is so busy. So this Friday we will find out what is in store for us , not sure what he is going to suggested but I'm game for everything! Will keep u updated ! So excited

good luck :) hope its good news.. i ovulated 12/13th so im back in the tww :/ keep you updated :) xx

What is a jounal? Is it on here or an app. Im due to o sunday ive bought the smiley opks to avoid confusion i had last cycle . Im trying the bd ing every other day this cycle so fx ed xx

It's on here! There's a link on the front page, under the TTC section! I have one and LOVE it!
Did you get enough BD in?? I hope this is it for you!

Hi ladies, af came late CD32 so bfn for me on my last round of Clomid! Luckily my obgyns receptionist loves me so she has squeezed me in for an appointment this Friday ! Normally have to wait 2 months coz he is so busy. So this Friday we will find out what is in store for us , not sure what he is going to suggested but I'm game for everything! Will keep u updated ! So excited

Good luck with the appointment!! Sorry AF got you, but if you're like me, it's probably a relief to get it out of the way and start a new cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->