Looking for a girls name that starts with V

moose

Reaction score
This will be our third girl. Our first two little ones have names starting with V. I am not sure I want to continue with V, but my Mom is convinced that it isn't fair to have another child without the same letter. I don't see it the same way as we had no intention of them being matchy matchy.

Our first two are Vivien and Veda.

I really like Lucille, and Astrid, but maybe looking for another V?

I love Vivien....

maybe Viola, Veronica, Victoria, Valeria...

I love Vivien....

maybe Viola, Veronica, Victoria, Valeria...

Victoria
Violet
Vaila
Valene
Valora
Vanda
Venita
Vallah

Vanessa, Valerie, Veronica, Vicki, Valentina...

I really like Verity, Veronica, and Victoria. However the husband hates all of them. I have gone through the v lists with him and nothing catches his attention at all.

It is kinda funny, we never had any boy names when we didn't know the sex of our first two but now we have tonnes but no girl names.

I love the name Vivien!

Vivien, Veda, & Vienna - I love this name!! My son had a preschool teacher named Vienna who was very pretty & so sweet!

Vivien, Veda, & Valentina is also gorgeous!

I think a name with a "v" in it would also compliment your other daughter's names well - like:

Vivien, Veda, & Everly
Vivien, Veda, & Aviana
Vivien, Veda, & Avery
Vivien, Veda, & Ava (although may be too similar to Veda, depending on how you pronounce this)

Vivien, Veda and Veronica sounds wonderful IMO

Other options:
Vanessa, Victoria, Valerie, Verna, Vienna

I don't think it's necessary to continue with V names if you don't feel 100% like doing so. I know many people who just happen to be attracted to same-letter names but in no way intend a "trend"

Vivien, Veda and
Avalon, Deserai, Evangeline, Michelle, Olive, etc.

I know it isn't a V name, but I have found one I think I like

Lillia

Husband hates it. He is still stuck on Lucille. Everything else gets smacked down.

Bah.

Ive chosen Violet for this baby if its a girl no3 :) I think its a lovely name

Altho I will just add you dont have to go for a v name to match my two girls are Neli and Nancy I was going to choose Norah then thought nahhhhh im going to choose something completely different this time or I will constantly be calling names and getting them wrong hahaha I already do it now and theres just two N names

I have a Violet, which I adore (obviously) and I love the name Venus too. If I had a girl I would have fought my hubby tooth and nail to have Venus haha as he hates it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->