Looking for a NTNP buddy!

YAY!!! It's funny to catch them off guard when they don't expect it! Like laying in bed without clothes on when they walk in the door they are like OHHHH!!! :haha:

Hey how's it going with the temping?
So happy it's the weekend, been a long week!
I'm at cd23 today. so far my cycles have been 40, 37, then 43 days, so not sure what to expect this cycle! Im hoping cycles will start to get shorter and hopefully they're just settling down after bcp.
X

It's going pretty good so far! I'm excited about the long weekend too! My brother is in town for the weekend. haven't seen him in 2 years. I should be O'ing this weekend at some point. Will see when the OPK turns positive. OH and i have been bd'ing every day and will continue until I've O'd!

I really hope they get shorter for you too!!! It's terrible how the bcp stays in your body for so long after you've got off it and screws everything up!

Ooh how exciting fx for you this cycle! Ah that's great about your brother! 2 years is a long time! My sister is back in a few weeks she's been away for a year and I thought that was a long time not to see her!
Yeah hopefully they'll settle down. I was on bcp for over 10 years so probably unrealistic to expect body to get back to normal straight away.
Enjoy your weekend! x

Thanks!!! You have a wonderful weekend as well!!! It has been a bit but I'm glad to see him. It'll be wonderful!

Glad you get to see your sis in a few weeks! It's always fun to see family!!

Thank you, good luck for you on this cycle as well!! :dust: :dust:

Hi how was your weekend? Hope you had a lovely time seeing your bro!
So the :witch: randomly got me this morning!! Making last cycle 28 days! Hoping this is a sign that my cycles are back to "normal". Wasn't expecting anything til at least cd35 so at least I didn't go through having to resist testing this month!
Hope smep is going well for you! X

Well at least you had a normal cycle!! Hope they continue that way!!!! Well we kind of did the SMEP for the first 4 days, then we just decided to bd every day until O. I just O'd thankfully. I'm so tired from staying up every night til 12 or 1 for OH! So I told him I finally O'd and his response was so we don't get to do it every day anymore??? :( Or will you give me another 2 or more days in a row?

MEN!!!! They only think with one head! I am still going to do it tonight and tomorrow but after that I'm not wasting any more sleep when I know there is nothing I can do and that it's all a wait! Now I have a date next Wednesday with my OH. That is the only night he has off. So...I have that to keep my mind occupied when I am thinking he may ask me to marry him...MAYBE! I've thought this before and it hasn't happened yet. He keeps throwing words out like "I'm getting you something I should have a long time ago" and he wanted to talk to my mom because she said he can't ask for my hand until she's looked him in the eye and he talked to her last weekend. He said I have to go on a date with his mom so I can tell her how I feel about her. So......I'm hoping! LOL!

OMG how exciting!! You have to let me know what happens on Wednesday!! Really hope it's your engagement night! :dance:
lol yes men only have a one track mind! Hope the bd'ing has worked for you this month!
Yeah af definitely caught me off guard but hopefully it means cycles are back on track! X

Hopefully that means you can get your BFP next month now knowing when you should be O'ing!!!

I really am hoping it's that!! I'm going to test on Wednesday which I should be 8dpo and hope I see my positive. I'm going to surprise him with that if I see a positive!!! I just have great feelings about this month!! I know I have gas right now, it's funny really. I'm sitting there feeling really good at work, tired, but good! Then my tummy starts feeling like I have butterflies in it. It was cracking me up! babymed calendar said today my fertilized egg will be in the tube! YAY!!!! I just hope I can give him a surprise too!!

Ah fingers and toes crossed for you! Wednesday could be an awesome day for you!! X

Thanks Mrs.HH!!! Praying for you this cycle!!!!

I posted my pics on the test thread. I swear I see something! Oh, btw... I got engaged last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so sweet and romantic!!!! My man is so awesome!!!!

Omg!! Congratulations!! Fantastic news! How did he do it? Tell all!
Just looked at testing thread, could see something on your first pics but not on the most recent one, but I'm on my phone so pics never v clear. fx for you!! X

Thanks, just posted my frer. I see a very very faint line on it!! I checked for an indent and didn't see one! It didnt show up very well on the camera. Hoping it's a lot darker in 2 days!

OK, here's how he did it. We went to dinner at Olive Garden. after we finished eating, I was waiting on the check so ran to the restroom real quick. Came back and he was talking to me and took my hands and told me how much he loved me and he wants to grow old with me (we say this to each other all the time so it wasn't out of the norm for us). I saw the waiter come back with a plate and he was holding it all the way up in the air. OH said I have one more surprise for you and the waiter placed the plate in front of me. There was a piece of chocolate cake and in the frosting in the back part of the cake was a ring placed in it. I looked at him and said seriously?? He said yes and pulled the ring out and walked around the table and got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I was bawling and of course said yes and everyone started clapping. It was so sweet and romantic.

Hey sorry for the delay, been away for a few days with no internet access! Ah that's such a lovely engagement story! Everyone clapping-that's like a film! Massive Congrats and what a great story to tell your new LO when he/she is older!
Had a peek at your other thread- fx it keeps getting darker for you! Still early!
Afm I'm on cd11 now and think I've been having O pains today so will make sure we bd this eve!
X

Good luck mrs.HH!! I didn't see anything on my test today. :( I'm 12dpo. I would think at this point I'd have seen something. That plus I'm having different cramps than what I had. so I wonder if AF is knocking on my door. :(

Are they cramps that you usually have with AF or different? You're still in, some bfps don't show until you're late as everyone's hcg levels are different. when would AF be due this month?
Made sure we bd last night. had couple of twinges in my right lower back today but not as frequent as yesterday so reckon that was O. so we'll see. even if bfn this month I'd be happy with a 28ish day cycle as at least it would be positive sign my body is back on track, as it would be 2 cycles in a row then
Still got fx for you!! Xx

YAY!! Praying for you to get your bfp!!! It's good to have a positive outlook!

AF would normally be tonight or tomorrow. I'm not cramping anymore today. My lower back hurts but not sure if it's anything other than OH and my bd'ing. :haha: For the last 4-5 days I've been eating hot dogs at least once a day if not twice a day. My normal potatoes I eat (bob evans) taste like bad potatoes. I smell the dog food really bad when I walk through the living room but it could be moved and closer to the walk way than normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->