Looking for a NTNP buddy!

Yay! I love aquariums and theme parks!!! Lol enjoy!!!!

So i have been checking my cervix lately and it is hard, high, and closed.....fx this is a good thing....

Good luck Jones!!! I hope it's a good thing too!

The aquarium was a blast! DS pet a horseshoe crab and a stingray!! The sharks were pretty cool too!!!

Back from vacation! How is everyone doing??

I will be testing tomorrow to see if there is any double lines but I'm not really thinking there will be. Only taking the test due to how my cycle has been so far this month.

Welcome back jjsmom!!!!!

Im thinking about testing tomorrow (8dpo) or mon (9dpo)....what do you ladies think?? Im not really feeling much besides some nausea and acid reflux....im thinking about FINALLY giving into my ice cream sundae craving....gotta love pms!

Fx for some :bfp:s!!!!

Welcome back jjsmom!!!!!

Im thinking about testing tomorrow (8dpo) or mon (9dpo)....what do you ladies think?? Im not really feeling much besides some nausea and acid reflux....im thinking about FINALLY giving into my ice cream sundae craving....gotta love pms!

OH keeps ice cream in the freezer for me because he knows it's the cureall for me! Grls at work say I should just get drunk a lot because they do, but if I have a real bad day, OH brings me a DQ m&m blizzard. hehe

I'd say try it and see!! I'm always up for poas!! In another thread they tested and had similar symptoms as me when I started spotting again for the 6 days and they got a BFP. makes me want to do one even though it's not morning urine! lol

baby dust to all of us!! :dust:

Welcome back jjsmom!!!!!

OH keeps ice cream in the freezer for me because he knows it's the cureall for me! Grls at work say I should just get drunk a lot because they do, but if I have a real bad day, OH brings me a DQ m&m blizzard. hehe

I'd say try it and see!! I'm always up for poas!! In another thread they tested and had similar symptoms as me when I started spotting again for the 6 days and they got a BFP. makes me want to do one even though it's not morning urine! lol

baby dust to all of us!! :dust:

I say test!!!!! Lol!

I got a strawberry sundae.....sooooo good!!!!!!!!
:dust:

I always end up testing way before I should "just in case." When I'm waiting I am hoping in the back of my mind that I'll see a positive but I try to not get all psyched out by reminding myself it was still early and I still get upset when I see the BFN. Today I did it and got an error and had to waste two tests instead of one. I bought a five pack and planning out which days I would test but I got excited and already used four and my period isn't expected until the 25th! Good luck everyone

I always end up testing way before I should "just in case." When I'm waiting I am hoping in the back of my mind that I'll see a positive but I try to not get all psyched out by reminding myself it was still early and I still get upset when I see the BFN. Today I did it and got an error and had to waste two tests instead of one. I bought a five pack and planning out which days I would test but I got excited and already used four and my period isn't expected until the 25th! Good luck everyone

I am the same! I always feel like i need to "test one out" just to see if i am one of those lucky people that get a bfp early! I am also the cronic poas addict- if af is lighter than usual or shorter than usual i like to test the week after af "just to be sure".....lol

OK! I tested today using both a wondfo and frer. Both are BFN. It would still be really early if I O'd last Friday when I started spotting. What stunk was that OH and I couldn't even dtd while on vacation until I finally stopped spotting/bleeding which was Wednesday. I just purchased some OPK's because I've never used them and really would like to know around what time I O in my cycle. Of course it would help if I didn't start spotting again only 11 days after I stop AF! LOL! Since I would be due for AF around the 27th, I'll see what happens and if I get AF again or any info on an OPK. Also purchased more IC's along with the OPK's. I can't help but poas when I have them! I purchased 25 IC's last month and went through 20 of them testing twice a day!!

Oh no!!! Im sorry :(

Im thinking about using opks next cycle (hopefully will get that :bfp: this month so i wont have to!)....some months i wonder if i even O.... Im 8dpo today and my boobs/nips are sore like no ones business! Lol other than that i am in a great mood- which is weird this close to af!

Praying she stays far away!!!

Fx'd!!! :dust: Hopefully you won't have to use them either!!!

Have you tested yet Jones??

Not yet!!! Every time i say i will pick up a test they are always sold out of the frer....maybe its a sign?! Lol

Do any of you girls use ff? I started using it this month- it says i was O from the 12-16. Then i started to track my cervical position etc and it shows green squares for the 19-22 (the days i put in the cervical position) with af coming the 31st?

Thanks!

Im trying to wait until wednesday to test- then i will be 10dpo....although i really just want to know!!!

Not yet!!! Every time i say i will pick up a test they are always sold out of the frer....maybe its a sign?! Lol

Do any of you girls use ff? I started using it this month- it says i was O from the 12-16. Then i started to track my cervical position etc and it shows green squares for the 19-22 (the days i put in the cervical position) with af coming the 31st?

Thanks!

What is ff?

Its fertility friend. You can track your af, symptoms etc.

Ahhh OK! I just registered. Said I should have O'd on the 13th which is the day I started spotting. We dtd that day and the day before. It seemed like my cervix was squishy?? on the 13th. First time it ever felt different since I started checking it last month. Hoping for a BFP!!!! I might test wed again with my last wondfo as I'll be 12 dpo according to ff and 3 days before AF should rear her ugly head.

I want to test sooo bad!!!! Im thinking wednesday (11dpo) ...just to "see if it works" lol.....

Fx for the both of us!! Any symptoms your way??

No, not really any symptoms but again I was on vacation and not even thinking about it. Last month I was so wrapped up in the symptoms I thought for sure I was pregnant and even thought we saw a faint line. I was gassy, nipples sore, sick to my stomach. I'm going to try hard to not symptom spot this month. It was nice during vacation because I was too busy to think about symptoms.

I agree!!!! I have been very relaxed this month- but couldnt help but ss tonight when my nipples and boobs hurt so bad i was crying and had to take off both my top and bra :/ thankful for dh though!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->