Looking for a NTNP buddy!

P.s. jjsmom- most people say they get their :bfp: when they stop stressing and ss...maybe its your month?!

I really hope so!

Is it just your nipples or your entire breast? My nipples were so bad last month but it was just my nipples and I couldn't even have OH touch them they hurt so bad. Breast tenderness is a good sign though!! Hopefully it's both our months!!! That would be so awesome!!

Its both! My nipples and breast are in so much pain- i took a shower and just let the hot water work its magic...got out and still breast pain on the one side....had this last time i got a :bfp: so fx!

i too am in your same boat but my OH claims hes not ready yet he constantly goes on about planning for it though i having negative results after various "symptoms"

LOL Jones!! Gotta love when the men feel it and the women don't!! I was watching "Pregnant in Heels" one day and it showed this husband had every symptom of being pregnant and the wife was not happy because she wasn't even feeling any of this and he was gaining so much weight!! They did an ultra sound on her then on him.

I hope you get your BFP too!!! :dust:

I'm so tired! Was up til midnight working on homework. Didn't get it all done but oh well I'll turn it in after work today. Hate where I got behind while on vacation but at least it's easy classes and can get caught back up rather quickly!!

I saw that episode!!!!!! I love that show!!!!!!!!!! Did you see rosie's new little girl?! So cute!!!!!

ugh......i believe the :witch: just got me...went and had some light spotting on the tp- stupid thing is here 5 days early and only at 9dpo! ughh!!!!!! I am a cd32-35 gal and this is only cd27 is it too late for this to be implantation??

i am so depressed but not shocked.....stupid af gets me all the time

It might not be too late! Let's hope it's not AF!!!! FX'D for you!!!!!!!

So far its not! It was like little drops and that was it! Im not throwing my "yay im pregnant" party yet...lol anything can happen within a couple days! I so want to test and see though!

I'll keep saying it, but test test test!! LOL!!

Unfortunately I used my other one up this morning because I just couldn't wait til Wednesday. I'll have to probably buy more by next week depending on the OPK's, if I decide to use them or wait and see if AF will start, or if my cycle done changed up on me.

Lol so i finally caved and bought some frer....now to find a day to test lol....im kinda tempted to test tonight!!!!! I know they say to wait until the morning but i just might in 3 hours!

YAY!! Good luck!! Waiting to see what comes back!!! Lots of baby dust!!! :dust:

AFM - I'm really upset right now. I just looked at my pan that my older sister wanted me to bring on vacation with us. She had my little sister use a metal blender in it to mash up the potatoes instead of a potato masher. It is a hard anodized non stick pan. It is scratched all to pieces!! It's a $70 pan!!!!!! I am so upset right now. I've already cried once and I am trying to get into contact with my mom to ask her if it is still usable or not. :( Why do people insist on using metal in nonstick pans????? There were other pans in the cabin that could have been used but NOOOOOO use Cindy's only big nonstick expensive pan instead of the stainless steel that is in the cupboards!!

Mom called while in the middle of typing this. Her first words were "ooohhh" and not the good kind either. She said it's still usable but it's scratched. I am just so upset about it.

Are you serious??? Im sorry!!!! Im happy i am not you- i would have some "choice words" for my sister! Send her a bill for $70! I hate when people use stuff and then ruin it...its like if your not sure then ask!!!!!!!

Sorry again :( maybe a :bfp: will change your mood?? Lol

Im so nervous to test!!! Im thinking its too early....and that stupid af is going to show up sat! :/ way to think positive i know....lol

I sent a nice message to my older sister that I just looked at the pan and it's scratched to bits. She said she told her to use it but to "not touch the sides." Hello?!?!?!?! She's 20 and doesn't care as it's not her pan!!!! Sorry I'm going on about this...I'm just really ticked!

Yes a BFP would definitely change my mood! LOL! But I'm not sure I saw anything on the IC today. I think I have line eye. I think I see a line but not sure so I don't believe it's really there. LOL!!

I say test but you never know. FF said I should start on the 28th as well. As long as my 6 days of spotting wasn't considered another AF. I'm all about poas!! LOL! Can't wait to get mine in the mail on Wed! I say good luck and baby dust! I really hope this is our month!!

Thanks me toooo!!!!!!! I dont blame you for being mad! You have every right to!!!!!!!!

OH just went and got some blizzards from DQ. It will help! :)

Lucky!!!!! I just tested....:bfn:....... Even pulled the stupid thing apart to look....fx....

Enjoy your ice cream!!!!! :)

AWWW!!!!! Maybe can say need FMU?? I always talk myself into that. :)

Still hoping it's our month!!!

Haha same here! That was my first thought....then it was well its still really early...lol

Fx its our month! Now to dig into some ben and jerrys ice cream!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->