looking for a ttc buddy

mamadonna

Reaction score
hello i'm looking for a ttc buddy,this is my first month ttc baby #6 i'm 35 and have 5 boys already,af is due on th 18th so i'll doing my test around the 20th if i can hold on lol:happydance:

I'll be buddies with ya. I'm ttc#2. I have one son and want a lil girl this time. I just got AF 4 days ago. I'm 27 and my BF is 39

hi shey nice to talk to you,i would love a little girl this time but really not bothered x

Its Sheena. Shey is just a nickname and ex gave me.
Damn I have 1 boy how do you handle all 5 of your boys? what are their age ranges? My son is only 22months

hi sheena sorry just read this thread,my oldest is 18 this year then 16 13 10 and 4,i'm donna by the way x

Nice to meet you Donna. that's a big age gap which is good.

Nice to meet you Donna. that's a big age gap which is good.

it is a big age gap we kinda decided after last baby we werent gonna have anymore but i cant help myself i get really maternal i just love having lots of kids round me(not that you'd be able to tell lol)

haha! I only have the one for now. but would like 3 or 4 more.

i'm looking for TTC buddies, i'm 3dpo, been TTC 3years almost, have a little boy. i'm in my 20's.

hello lynne yeah wud love to be your buddy too,i'm currently trying for baby #6 only been trying since april so still early days,3 years you must be going stir crazy :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->