Looking for a TTC Buddy...

Maybe I've asked this before...but did any of you ladies suffer from headaches badly when you came off BCP. Been plagued with them for a couple of weeks and wondered if they were related?

Alot of people get bad headaches after BC..your hormones are getting back into balance and that causes headaches. Once your hormones balance out, they should go away:flower:

Thanks Alyssa, I hope so too!

Rockabybaby I'm so sorry, I was really praying that wouldn't be the case,hope you're ok xo

Thanks AquaP.... Im grand... sure it could have been much worse... you just dont know x

Maybe I've asked this before...but did any of you ladies suffer from headaches badly when you came off BCP. Been plagued with them for a couple of weeks and wondered if they were related?

Alot of people get bad headaches after BC..your hormones are getting back into balance and that causes headaches. Once your hormones balance out, they should go away:flower:

I used to get a migraines after the Nuvaring...on the 7 day break part...didnt realise what was bringing it on for a long time so had to give it up - then the doc put me on cerazette.... no headaches on it, but also no libido, no laughing, no happyness!!! I hated it... then decided to have a baby :) and here i am... what type of BCP were you on?

I was on the depo shot for about 4.5 years then went on loestrin 24. I got horrible headaches when I came off of it. But about 3 months later I was back to normal

Thank you!!! How is everything going for you??:hugs:

Good today! I think I ovulated yesterday (judging from small cramps) been keeping busy so far though. Gonna keep DTD as much as possible and just have fun.

Just wish I could tell my friends. My boss doesn't even know I am married. lol :shrug:

Well I hope this is your month! I know how you feel, none of my friends really know we are trying but the couple that do know just don't understand..ughhh so frusrating. Lol how come your boss doesn't know you are married :haha:

Well we went to the court house and meant to do a wedding. Then realized we can't afford one. So we said screw it and no matter as long as we are happy

Good today! I think I ovulated yesterday (judging from small cramps) been keeping busy so far though. Gonna keep DTD as much as possible and just have fun.

Just wish I could tell my friends. My boss doesn't even know I am married. lol :shrug:

Well I hope this is your month! I know how you feel, none of my friends really know we are trying but the couple that do know just don't understand..ughhh so frusrating. Lol how come your boss doesn't know you are married :haha:

Well we went to the court house and meant to do a wedding. Then realized we can't afford one. So we said screw it and no matter as long as we are happy

Ohhh...weddings can get pretty expensive. My wedding is in May and I have already spent more than I wanted to. Luckiky, my mom bought my wedding dress so that saved alot of money for me! :kiss:

Thanks for the feedback ladies. I was on Yasmin for 3 years (with a few months of mercilon as yasmin bad for my migraines but due to endometriosis the dr pit me bk on yasmin again). It's wierd because yasmin GAVE me headaches and now I came off it it's STILL giving me them-BCP really messes with you!

Also weddings are VERY expensive-even my small wedding was pricey (and my mum bought my dress too!)

Hey All,

Alyssa, good luck with your egg :) really hope ye catch it :)
Dhime, glad to hear you OH's wee problem is nearly fixed!! and your back in action!!
Wel... I was still bleeding yesterday (it was a public holidayhere) so couldnt get to the Doc's and of course when i called today - they had no app's avail so finally got one for tomorrow.. but, i decided yesterday to do another wee test to see if i still hada wee line, ( i had 3 positives last Thurdsday) but none yesterday - it was a negative. So i guess its gone... I will know for def tomorrow - but it looks that way now. Can only look at it in the sense that my body just wasnt ready for it yet. I wrecked my head thinking what did i do wrong etc, and there are a few thing i prob shouldnt have been doing - painting walls, excercise that i wasnt used to - those type of things... so all i can do is learn from it and move on and hope for the next time :) I will get some advice from the doc's. Its quite draining though - hopes raised, hopes dashed... just glad i wasnt further on - thanks for your thoughts and hugs guys, Im so glad i found this site - its fab!! Great support for everyone!

And welcome to the new ladies also!! Good luck with your journey to babyland!! :) It has its ups and downs!! but as long as there are more ups - we're flying x :flower:
i

hi rockabybaby i am so sorry to hear this. hope you are ok :hug:

my DH (who is really an OH) and i forgot to get married. together for 10 yrs but no wedding. i couldnt justify the costs and before we knew it we had the house, the pets, and bills but no certificate. now that ttc is on the agenda a wedding has fallen WAY DOWN the list of priorities. oh well we are happy and it sure feels like we are married :dohh::haha:

I'd love to be a buddy. Just started ttc, got off pill last month so this will be the first real try

bcp gave me migraines 3 days a week so I felt better comming off them.
I have heard of ppl having migraines due to the hormonal changes when cooming off them.

Ohhh...weddings can get pretty expensive. My wedding is in May and I have already spent more than I wanted to. Luckiky, my mom bought my wedding dress so that saved alot of money for me! :kiss:

Congrats!
For us a baby is so much more rewarding than a big pricey party for all of our friends and family to have fun at while we stress out. We just arent party people... We had to be realistic given my age, we didn't want to wait another year before TTC.

Thanks for the feedback ladies. I was on Yasmin for 3 years (with a few months of mercilon as yasmin bad for my migraines but due to endometriosis the dr pit me bk on yasmin again). It's wierd because yasmin GAVE me headaches and now I came off it it's STILL giving me them-BCP really messes with you!

Also weddings are VERY expensive-even my small wedding was pricey (and my mum bought my dress too!)

They are very pricey. I think as we started to plan we said "wait a min... we can't afford this! Wanna skip it?!":haha:

I'd love to be a buddy. Just started ttc, got off pill last month so this will be the first real try

Welcome!
You are in excellent company here!

Thank you! And on the wedding note: I got married 2 years ago (and a month after college graduation, and 5 months before closing on our house- 09 was a very expensive year haha) and it cost almost $18k for only 100 guest and done as budget conscience as possible

:happydance:Hi I would like a ttc buddie I am new to this I have been trying since may I would love someone to talk to :)

Soooo..I ovulated on Monday and I am having some cramps today..I'm hoping they are implantation cramps!!! Keeping my fingers crossed:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->