Looking for a TTC Buddy...

Hey Guys, been keeping up with ye, but havent had time to post for a while! Well today was the day for me to do my wee test! So got a FR test and tested this morning. Waited my 3 mins, and got the faintest wee pink line!! So off me went to work a happy wee bunny - but decided not too get too happy - just in case and we agreed i would do another wee test this evening - this time i got a clear blue digital - waited my 3 mins and yeee haaaa - 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks' :happydance::happydance::happydance: Feel soooooo lucky and happy and blessed. Sending you guys lots and lots of baby fairy dust and hope ye all get your positives soon :hugs: :dust: :dust: :dust: x x x

OMG!!!!!!
CONGRATS! I am so happy for you. (slightly jealous too) :hugs:
Thanks for making us a part of this for you!
No longer TTC! Happy Graduation!:flower:

Well, my DH is not doing well. The yeast is getting worse despite our home remdies tried last night. His doc can't see him for a week so we have to go the emergency room. Poor thing is gonna have to whip it out for a bunch of people while everyone looks at me wondering what I did to the poor guy.:shrug:
Worse is that his is in painnow... I just don't get it.

Dont worry, these guys are used to this sort of thing. They see lots lots worse - believe me! Just today i heard on the radio of this guy who turned up to the emergency dept here in Ireland, asking specifically for a male Doctor. Turns out, he had a vacuum cleaner handle stuck up his Arse!! God love your DH, Im sure ye will both be glad to get it sorted and out of the way and get back to the important stuff!! Baby making!! Did ye try something from the chemists? Canesten cream etc?

OMG! Thanks! I needed that laugh! Great mental picture
Doc gave him a cream to use. Now he is scared to DTD. He took at it a sign that we are meanto to conceive in Sept... My birthday is that month so who knows? In the meantime I am gonna be naked as much as possible to make it very hard to say no.:winkwink:

Congratulations!!!

..so I ovulated on my own this month after almost a year of not ovulating due to depo...so I'm not sure if I should keep my appt at the fertility clinic on monday...what do you girls think??

I would definitely keep the appointment. Better that you won't have to wait forever for another just in case. Especially if you are over 30... :flower:

Well, my DH is not doing well. The yeast is getting worse despite our home remdies tried last night. His doc can't see him for a week so we have to go the emergency room. Poor thing is gonna have to whip it out for a bunch of people while everyone looks at me wondering what I did to the poor guy.:shrug:
Worse is that his is in painnow... I just don't get it.

Ouch this sounds very painful. :shock
hope he recovers soon so he can get back to business :haha:

He will be ok. He made the booboo of saying that women don't understand.... :haha:
I laughed and reminded him of when I had a ovarian cyst rupture and had 3 ppl look all up my vj at once. He felt humbled but insisted guys have it worse.
(Gotta love em):dohh:

I completely know how you feel!! And those headaches can be from coming off BCPs or they could also be ovulation headaches. Let me know how your testing for ovulation goes :flower:

Really? Didn't know about ovulation headaches at all?! Sadly it might not be the case for me - Ov test was negative. But it's only cd10. Am very new to this.

Yeah alot of my friends get ovulation headaches. And your only cd10 so maybe you will ovulate sometime in the next couple of days...I hope you do. Keep me posted!! :hugs:

Congratulations!!!

..so I ovulated on my own this month after almost a year of not ovulating due to depo...so I'm not sure if I should keep my appt at the fertility clinic on monday...what do you girls think??

I would definitely keep the appointment. Better that you won't have to wait forever for another just in case. Especially if you are over 30... :flower:

Thanksss. I'm not over 30 and the waiting period was only about a week but I think I'm still going to keep it:haha:

Me to , i've been trying for 4 years , did a clearblue last week it was very faint pos then did to0 more but was neg:(xx

Me to , i've been trying for 4 years , did a clearblue last week it was very faint pos then did to0 more but was neg:(xx

Hi! I think you probably had a chemical pregnancy. Those are like some kind of sick joke. I had one last month. I got so excited about having a baby then just as fast as it was here it was gone..I'm sorry that happened to you:cry:

Hey Guys, been keeping up with ye, but havent had time to post for a while! Well today was the day for me to do my wee test! So got a FR test and tested this morning. Waited my 3 mins, and got the faintest wee pink line!! So off me went to work a happy wee bunny - but decided not too get too happy - just in case and we agreed i would do another wee test this evening - this time i got a clear blue digital - waited my 3 mins and yeee haaaa - 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks' :happydance::happydance::happydance: Feel soooooo lucky and happy and blessed. Sending you guys lots and lots of baby fairy dust and hope ye all get your positives soon :hugs: :dust: :dust: :dust: x x x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Congratulations :thumbup:

How long have you been trying?? I got smiley face on opk today :) then the dreaded 2ww grrr fingers crossed for bfp!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Congratulations :thumbup:

How long have you been trying?? I got smiley face on opk today :) then the dreaded 2ww grrr fingers crossed for bfp!

heya.... We had been trying since June. But yesterday evening, i went to the Loo, and when i wiped, i was bleeding :( Its not been heavy or anything, but it is now sunday evening and there is still blood when i go the loo. Sorry if its TMI, This is my first, so i am not sure what to expect. Have you ever experienced this? Was soooo dam excited and happy - both of us, but now were not sure what is going on. I hadnt even been to the Doc's yet to start the whole process of organising the future months etc.... Im worried. There were cramps all day today - but then they vanished!! Any Advice? x x fingers crossed for you btw :) x

Oh no!! I'm so sorry,I'm sure that's so worrying. You should definitely head to dr tomorrow and get checked out hon to see if everything is ok. Hope it is xo

Oh no!! I'm so sorry,I'm sure that's so worrying. You should definitely head to dr tomorrow and get checked out hon to see if everything is ok. Hope it is xo

Yea, I know... I will see what its like in the morning. Its such early days though, they wont be able to tell me anything anyway i would say. Plus its a blinking bank holiday down here tomorrow, I doubt they will even be open!! Its hard to know what to do as its so early you know what i mean? I have litterally been on the couch all day relaxing. Fingers crossed its gone in the morning.... Thanks for reply x

I forgot about bank hol-I'm up in NI so you'd think I'd know! Relaxing is all you can do-my sis is a dr in obs and gynae and she always says that unless you're soaking through a pad within an hour they won't do much for you. If it gets like that though you should def head to hospital. Hugs.

I forgot about bank hol-I'm up in NI so you'd think I'd know! Relaxing is all you can do-my sis is a dr in obs and gynae and she always says that unless you're soaking through a pad within an hour they won't do much for you. If it gets like that though you should def head to hospital. Hugs.

Ahhh thanks for that!! No, its defo no where near as bad as a pad an hour. It wouldnt even come close to that thank god! So that has relieved me massively!! Thanks so much!! :) There is light at the end of the tunnel! I will keep an eye on it and see what its like tomorrow. Thanks again- will check in with ye tomorrow :hugs:

Ahhh thanks for that!! No, its defo no where near as bad as a pad an hour. It wouldnt even come close to that thank god! So that has relieved me massively!! Thanks so much!! :) There is light at the end of the tunnel! I will keep an eye on it and see what its like tomorrow. Thanks again- will check in with ye tomorrow :hugs:

Any word yet? (totally worried for you...) :shrug:
I have heard of bleeding upon implantation but there are also women who continue to have AF for a month or two into PG. My mom did that so she didn't even know she was PG till almost 4 months. Women in my family tend to continue ovulating during PG - resulting in twins occationally. (I was one!):flower:

Sorry I've been out future moms!
My home comp got a virus so I had to wait till I got back to work today. (don't tell my boss):winkwink:

Well, the DH is feeling better. He couldn't stand not DTD for more than 36 hours so we are back on the wagon! I love having a guy with this much energy.:blush: Sometimes I have to make him slow down though. (DTD too much lowers the sperm count) I am just glad he is enjoying this whole process.

Started using the pillow after DTD to better increase chances. Anyone know if this actually works cause I feel like an idiot just laying there like that. :haha:

How was everyones weekend?
(Huggs to all):hugs:

My home comp got a virus so I had to wait till I got back to work today. (don't tell my boss):winkwink:

Well, the DH is feeling better. He couldn't stand not DTD for more than 36 hours so we are back on the wagon! I love having a guy with this much energy.:blush: Sometimes I have to make him slow down though. (DTD too much lowers the sperm count) I am just glad he is enjoying this whole process.

Started using the pillow after DTD to better increase chances. Anyone know if this actually works cause I feel like an idiot just laying there like that. :haha:

I've heard it works. I have recently started doing this so lets hope it works!!
..I have my appt with the fertility clinic today. I am sooooo nervous but also excited. I'm hoping they will put me on clomid to ensure I ovulate every month. The closer the aptt gets the more nervous I become!!

I've heard it works. I have recently started doing this so lets hope it works!!
..I have my appt with the fertility clinic today. I am sooooo nervous but also excited. I'm hoping they will put me on clomid to ensure I ovulate every month. The closer the aptt gets the more nervous I become!!

Good Luck!:hugs:

I totally was just wondering yesterday about using a pillow! I've actually started lying still for longer after BDing with my hips raised a little instead of just getting up straight away...have this fear that if I get up too soon the swimmers will all escape:haha: worried OH will think I'm overdoing it if i start with a pillow...though I have heard of girls pedalling with their legs up in the air to try and help things along-OH would really think I was a complete mentalist if he caught me at that! The things we think of....
THINK I ovulated yesterday,think I'm gonna use digital test next cycle though,less ambiguous.
Glad you're back on the wagon:winkwink:

Rockabybaby how are you,thinking of you xo

Alyssa hope all goes well,keep us posted.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly