Looking for a TTC Buddy...

I don't know if this is a good spot for this but I would like to put this in for the other newbies who feel a bit lost and needing a buddy to go through this with.
I don't have any friends TTC so I only have people asking me if I have lost my mind.
The answer of course is yes and glad of it.
Anyone else needing a TTC Buddy or 2?

I know the feeling. Also I feel strange that i cannot share my feelings and I think that I am imagining pregnancy symptoms. Especially now that I tried pregnancy test before missed period and tested negative:wacko:

Well AF is due in a week...I'm feeling kinda sick today, having cramps, and my boobs are sore...which are all sign of pregnancy and AF besides the feeling sick so hopefully AF won't show up!!!:happydance:

How is everyone doing today? Hope everyone is doing well!!

Hello.. This is my first post as well, and could seriously use someone to talk to!!

Well AF is due in a week...I'm feeling kinda sick today, having cramps, and my boobs are sore...which are all sign of pregnancy and AF besides the feeling sick so hopefully AF won't show up!!!:happydance:

I was really sick last week to especially in the evening after eating. Hope it was not a virus :S. My AF is due today...pregnancy test negative this morning too:nope:

hi ladies, including the newbies - Welcome!:hugs:

i am living vicariously through some of u in the 2ww - Fx for those BFP's.

i am still in waiting to OV limbo. at cd 13 negative OPK and doing the baby dancing every other night. i got a bit of a routine happening but so far ..YAWN, nothing happening:sleep:

DHime - i had one of those 'not ready for baby' moments on the weekend when i had a few drinkies with friends. thought to myself, do i really want to give up the pub nights? however as soon as i got home it was back to :baby: thoughts

I don't know if this is a good spot for this but I would like to put this in for the other newbies who feel a bit lost and needing a buddy to go through this with.
I don't have any friends TTC so I only have people asking me if I have lost my mind.

I know the feeling. Also I feel strange that i cannot share my feelings and I think that I am imagining pregnancy symptoms. Especially now that I tried pregnancy test before missed period and tested negative:wacko:

Its hard w/o ppl to talk to about it. There is no such thing as TMI here. Get as gross as you want. It's how we all help each other through all this after all.
Besides, it better than talking to your mom. :haha:

Doing good - feeling under the weather today.:cry:
All achey, a bit nauseous, headache for the last 3 days in a row, and tired.:sleep:
I don't wanna get my hopes up though. I am assuming I am just comming down with something. :wacko:

ANyway, I will get some rest tonight and hopefull will feel better.
How bout you? Doing better? Get AF yet? (crossing fingers for you)

i am still in waiting to OV limbo. at cd 13 negative OPK and doing the baby dancing every other night. i got a bit of a routine happening but so far ..YAWN, nothing:when i had a few drinkies with friends. thought to myself, do i really want to give up the pub nights? however as soon as i got home it was back to :baby: thoughts

I have weird moments when I think there is nothing I want more. :cloud9:
Then I have the panic of with the H*%# am I doing moments. :shrug:
Then I have have moments that I am just scared of childbirth.:nope:
Why can't they beam the baby out yet? Where is all the science we were promised?:haha:
:dust:

I'd love to be your buddy. I also have no friends ttc- most aren't even in relationships yet- and we're trying to keep the news away from my family so it kinda feels like we're on our own

All achey, a bit nauseous, headache for the last 3 days in a row, and tired.:sleep:
I don't wanna get my hopes up though. I am assuming I am just comming down with something. :wacko:

Ugh I am feeling the EXACT same as you. Been feeling nauseous for a couple of days and my boobs have never been as sore as they are now plus I have had a throbbing headache for a few days..its so hard to tell if all the symptoms are real or if i want them to be real so bad I'm imagning them...but I guess ill wait and see. AF is due monday or tuesday so i guess i don't have long to wait...maybe this cycle is both of our cycles :hugs:

i am still in waiting to OV limbo. at cd 13 negative OPK and doing the baby dancing every other night. i got a bit of a routine happening but so far ..YAWN, nothing:when i had a few drinkies with friends. thought to myself, do i really want to give up the pub nights? however as soon as i got home it was back to :baby: thoughts

I have weird moments when I think there is nothing I want more. :cloud9:
Then I have the panic of with the H*%# am I doing moments. :shrug:
Then I have have moments that I am just scared of childbirth.:nope:
Why can't they beam the baby out yet? Where is all the science we were promised?:haha:
:dust:

i truly understand you......:) mixed feelings and emotions but i know that i want it. AF still has appeared........will try another test in 2 days.

Well ladies...I'm having some cramps today...however they aren't like my normal period cramps. My normal crampz hurt so back i have to stop whatever I'm doing on focus on getting through the pain..the cramps I'm having today don't really hurt, they are just like little twinges in my belly. Also, with AF cramps I usually only get a day or two before AF is due and today I still have 4 days until its due. What do you ladies think?? Also, my boobs feel like they are bruised ALL over!! Around the time of AF they hurt some but not like this at all!! Lets hope I'm pregnant and my body isn't just playing tricks on me. I would like some honest opinions on what you girls think though if you don't mind :thumbup:

What has everyone else been up to and how is everything going?

I'd love to be your buddy. I also have no friends ttc- most aren't even in relationships yet- and we're trying to keep the news away from my family so it kinda feels like we're on our own

I understand completely. I only told my mom and grandma that we are thingking about it.

Ugh I am feeling the EXACT same as you. Been feeling nauseous for a couple of days and my boobs have never been as sore as they are now plus I have had a throbbing headache for a few days..its so hard to tell if all the symptoms are real or if i want them to be real so bad I'm imagning them...but I guess ill wait and see. AF is due monday or tuesday so i guess i don't have long to wait...maybe this cycle is both of our cycles :hugs:

maybe... I was eating a whole grain bagel this am and got naus. Then at lunch someone gave me free pizza and got naus after eating 1 peice. had to stop eating. problem is that naus is also a sign of a uti which I have also right now.

Well ladies...I'm having some cramps today...however they aren't like my normal period cramps. My normal crampz hurt so back i have to stop whatever I'm doing on focus on getting through the pain..the cramps I'm having today don't really hurt, they are just like little twinges in my belly. Also, with AF cramps I usually only get a day or two before AF is due and today I still have 4 days until its due. What do you ladies think?? Also, my boobs feel like they are bruised ALL over!! Around the time of AF they hurt some but not like this at all!! Lets hope I'm pregnant and my body isn't just playing tricks on me. I would like some honest opinions on what you girls think though if you don't mind :thumbup:

Been busy here. like you I am wondering. BB's sore but not supposed to get AF for at least 12 more days.

I understand completely. I only told my mom and grandma that we are thingking about it.

My hubby and I are the only ones who know that I'm off BC. We had a dinner a few weeks ago to celebrate my hubby's career sucess and we had about 15 friends over- only 2 other couples- and someone was chatting about the latest girl from our high school class getting preggo and how we were still too young to have kids. We just sat there silent because no one else knows that at that point I was already off bc & trying ourselves. It's pretty hard to bite your tongue but we are still soooo excited. And about 7 years ahead of everyone we hang out with- we're the only ones with stable jobs, college educations, married, homeowners, 401ks, own our own vehicles, health insurance, ect. ect. I'm like we're all 24-27 years old... you're not going to be young forever and they act like we should all be an eternity from having kids. geesh.

Been busy here. like you I am wondering. BB's sore but not supposed to get AF for at least 12 more days.

hey ladies
sounding good for you both! I'm feeling less hopeful - BBs sore but less so, cramping getting worse,more like af (due in 5or6 days) though. Still a little nauseous and tired but I think it might a sign of a really wicked witch coming:nope:

Doesn't time go SO slowly when you're waiting,aaargh?!

hey ladies
sounding good for you both! I'm feeling less hopeful - BBs sore but less so, cramping getting worse,more like af (due in 5or6 days) though. Still a little nauseous and tired but I think it might a sign of a really wicked witch coming:nope:

Doesn't time go SO slowly when you're waiting,aaargh?!

my Af has been late 3 days. But today I have seen some spotting and temperature went down :( Have to try again this month again..........Baby dust to all of you and keeping finger crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->