Looking for a TTC Buddy...

Soooo..I ovulated on Monday and I am having some cramps today..I'm hoping they are implantation cramps!!! Keeping my fingers crossed:happydance:

Crossing them here for you too!!!:hugs:

:dust:hi ladies,

sounds promising alyssa..keep us posted.O:)

Thanksss girls! I am just having a really'good feeling about this month. Hopefully I'm right:thumbup:

Hope you're right Alyssa!

Sorry I've been on holiday and just using my phone and somehow managed to unsubscibe myself from this thread so I didn't realise it had been updated!

It's so right what they say about coming off pill, the symptoms are so like pg symptoms-dizziness,tired,nauseous. So frustrating that I know it's not cos I'm pg!

Soooo..I ovulated on Monday and I am having some cramps today..I'm hoping they are implantation cramps!!! Keeping my fingers crossed:happydance:

Alyssa my fingers and toes are crossed for you :) Really hope you get your little sticky bean :) x :hugs:

Well... I have had a migraine since thursday, its now saturday and i really hope it goes away and gives me a day off tomorrow!! Had bloods done at the doc's the other day and the results came back, the preg hormone level is gone which means am totally recovered from my mc, but the doc reckons i should wait for another AF until we try again.... and use barrier protection until then.... so tempted not to though... but i must - just in case. But we can have fun practising lol

How is everyone doing? how are things progressing for everyone now? :)

hi ladies,
not much happening in my world ..started the SMEP last night at cd 10. negative OPK though. i think its too early for me though as my cycle is longer. we will be exhausted and burnt out by the time OV comes around:sleep:
this is what happened last month so i will make sure DH doesn't overdo it too much :haha:
rockabybaby - glad to hear you are recovering. it must be sooo tempting to just keep on trying but at least you are following docs orders.
alyssa - when you testing?

everyone else looking forward to hearing where everyone is at :dust:

hiya hun, iv joined this site to make friends who r goin through the same thing as us. i'd love to be ur friend. hope to hear frm u soon xx

Well I think its too early to test now but I'm thinking about testing next week. DH wants me to test next week but I think I might wait until AF is due. If i get it then ill know this month wasn't my month buuut hopefully I wont get AF because this month is my month!!! Still keeping my fingers crossed:happydance:
How is everyone doing??

I hope this is your month too Alyssa!
Rockaby that's a shame you've got to wait-but I guess it must be for the best!
I hope this is all your months for that matter ladies! Sadly I don't think it's mine. Have a fair bit of nausea,headaches,exhaustion and wierd CM but I think it must all be BCP Withdrawal related,so frustrating,just want AF to come so I can start next cycle and hopefully it will have less confusing symptoms!

I hope this is all your months for that matter ladies! Sadly I don't think it's mine. Have a fair bit of nausea,headaches,exhaustion and wierd CM but I think it must all be BCP Withdrawal related,so frustrating,just want AF to come so I can start next cycle and hopefully it will have less confusing symptoms!

Well... I have had a migraine since thursday, its now saturday and i really hope it goes away and gives me a day off tomorrow!! Had bloods done at the doc's the other day and the results came back, the preg hormone level is gone which means am totally recovered from my mc, but the doc reckons i should wait for another AF until we try again.... and use barrier protection until then.... so tempted not to though... but i must - just in case. But we can have fun practising lol

How is everyone doing? how are things progressing for everyone now? :)[/QUOT

Doing good here. Hang in there and just relax this month.
Take all the hot baths you want :winkwink:

hi ladies,
not much happening in my world ..started the SMEP last night at cd 10. negative OPK though. i think its too early for me though as my cycle is longer. we will be exhausted and burnt out by the time OV comes around:sleep:
this is what happened last month so i will make sure DH doesn't overdo it too much :haha:
rockabybaby - glad to hear you are recovering. it must be sooo tempting to just keep on trying but at least you are following docs orders.
alyssa - when you testing?

everyone else looking forward to hearing where everyone is at :dust:

Thanks! Testing in the 3rd week of the month

Well I think its too early to test now but I'm thinking about testing next week. DH wants me to test next week but I think I might wait until AF is due. If i get it then ill know this month wasn't my month buuut hopefully I wont get AF because this month is my month!!! Still keeping my fingers crossed:happydance:
How is everyone doing??

Anyone else getting mildly stressed at the idea of actually getting PG?!:nope:
I think I had a "I am so not ready for this" moment. Got a bit paniced biut I am great now. :blush: just a panic moment...

How is everyone doing??

I think I had a "I am so not ready for this" moment. Got a bit paniced biut I am great now. :blush: just a panic moment...

All the time. Then I see a baby and I'm upset that it's not mine and I'm snapped back to wanting one.

I understand. Sounds odd though. what do you mean weird CM? why is it weird? The nausea and headaches sound promising though:shrug:
Hang in there

How is everyone doing??

All the time. Then I see a baby and I'm upset that it's not mine and I'm snapped back to wanting one.

Totally! I was begining to think I was going nuts...
It came right after my DH told the mother in law we are TTC

I understand. Sounds odd though. what do you mean weird CM? why is it weird? The nausea and headaches sound promising though:shrug:
Hang in there

I guess it's mostly weird because it's there at all! Thought that I would only get it around Ov. I get most days at some point-it's kinda floppy and sometimes yellow-tinged (tmi sorry!).
I suppose I've just heard on here a lot that the cycle after stopping BCP can be very misleading in terms of symptom spotting and I swore I'd ignore it all but it's so hard! I'm only 8dpo so it's too early to even check to see if I'm right:shrug:

Haha I'm on my phone,not so great with the touch screen! My cm is gloopy not floppy hehe! So gross that I now write stuff like that without thinking it's gross!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->