Looking for a TTC Buddy...

I just came off the pill last month. I was convinced it was going to be a quick process and that I was pregnant then AF came yesterday :(

It never happens like you think. Used to be I had only miss a pill to get pg but now I can't seem to do it on purpose.:shrug:

Welcome everyone!! I'm sorry you ladies are feeling this month isnt your month....but maybe you will be surprised! I went out and bought a cheap test but I am so nervous to take it. I told myself I wasn't testing until Thursday but that seems years away!! The 2ww is the longest two weeks of my life!!! Anyways, I might just suck it up and go take the test...just don't want to be disappointed. Although, I have not had one SINGLE AF cramp at all...ahhh i guess we will see.I'm glad everyone is doing good and i hope you girls get your :bfp: this month!!!

I would like a TTC buddy too... still learning the lingo and everything.

you get used to it in a few days...... i used to google the lingo https://s1.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/flower.gif

I agree with the 'not feeling it's my month' feeling - think that's why I wasn't upset by the BfN.
Anyone else shocked by how bad PMS can be?! I had totally forgotten!

I'm a teacher so I'm off on hols at the min so my contributions aren't always so regular. Welcome everyone new-the more the merrier!

I booked my doc's appointment today for my pre-conception appointment...... Anyone know of questions I should have ready for her? Any advice would be great!

I booked my doc's appointment today for my pre-conception appointment...... Anyone know of questions I should have ready for her? Any advice would be great!

ask her to suggest you some prenatal vitmains you can take. My docotor gave me santagen for mum to be which include folic acid and omega 3

Well ladies I think AF got me again this month. I am 2 days late for my period and when I first went to the restroom this morning there was no blood which is usually when i know I have started. Anyways, I was about to take a shower a couple hours later and when i went to the bathroom and wiped again there was a little bit of light pink blood...whicg is really weird because I NEVER have pink blood. Its only there when i wipe and its very light but I'm pretty sure its AF...ughhh I was so sure this was going to be my month but I guess I was wrong. I guess its on to the next cycle for me :cry:

Well ladies I think AF got me again this month. I am 2 days late for my period and when I first went to the restroom this morning there was no blood which is usually when i know I have started. Anyways, I was about to take a shower a couple hours later and when i went to the bathroom and wiped again there was a little bit of light pink blood...whicg is really weird because I NEVER have pink blood. Its only there when i wipe and its very light but I'm pretty sure its AF...ughhh I was so sure this was going to be my month but I guess I was wrong. I guess its on to the next cycle for me :cry:

could it be implantation???

Hi! Is it too late to join your group of TTC buddies? Reading the first few posts of this group really resonated with me. My DH is really secretive about TTC and I'd love to have other people to chat with about it around here, because holding it in is really hard. I'm in the 2WW period at the moment and goodness, it goes by so slowly.

could it be implantation???

Its too late in my cycle to be implantation. Its definitly AF, the bleeding is heavier now then it was this morning...when myperiod was late I was so excited and thought I was pregnant but oddly enough this morning when i started bleeding I wasnt as upset as I thought I would be. I want to be pregnant more than anything but it makes me feel better that I know my cycles are starting to regulate after coming off the depo. So I'm just going to move on to the next cycle and keep my head up :flower:

Sorry the witch got you Alyssa-but it is a positive thing in terms of your cycling regulating so that's good! My AF shouldve come last night but didn't,had some very watery brown-tinged cm this morning which is wierd but hopefully a sign it's coming-even BD'd this morning which normally helps it along but no go. Just gonna have to be patient-dying to get on with a new cycle!

I'm out this month too. But I'm feeling better about it today than I was yesterday when :witch: got me. Next month could be the month though, so I'm keeping my head up and waiting for AF to go, so I can give it another go. :)

sorry DBZ34 look forward to your next turn :) keep your chin up and everyone else that the nasty witch got

hey ladies hope u r well. :flower:
Im sorry to all those who got the witchy this month. i am not feeling like its my month either. im still in 2ww but not confident . Oh well there is always September i guess:shrug:

Hey Ladies!!

Sorry not been on in a while, been so busy with work n getting the house ready to move into - i just been a busy bee!! How have ye all been? Alyssa, sorry you didnt have much luck this time, but hopefully next time fingers crossed 4 you and all the lovely ladies on here TTC :) I know im now waiting to try, but i dont wanna leave ye to go into another thread/group because ye are all so lovely here :) I will soon be back to TTC anyway :) Hows all doing? x x

I agree with the 'not feeling it's my month' feeling - think that's why I wasn't upset by the BfN.
Anyone else shocked by how bad PMS can be?! I had totally forgotten!

I'm a teacher so I'm off on hols at the min so my contributions aren't always so regular. Welcome everyone new-the more the merrier!

I had also forgotten. I started thinking at first that I had another ov cyst rupture and then I thought, oh... cramps. Now I remember why I hated being a girl before bc pills.
And the emotional rollercoaster.... blech:haha:

I am so sorry the witch got you!
:hugs:
Next month will be better! Everything is getting better on timming for you though. Now you can target your best days easier

Hi! Is it too late to join your group of TTC buddies? Reading the first few posts of this group really resonated with me. My DH is really secretive about TTC and I'd love to have other people to chat with about it around here, because holding it in is really hard. I'm in the 2WW period at the moment and goodness, it goes by so slowly.

hang in there and welcome!
Hope you get the bfp this month!

Hey Ladies!!

Sorry not been on in a while, been so busy with work n getting the house ready to move into - i just been a busy bee!! How have ye all been? Alyssa, sorry you didnt have much luck this time, but hopefully next time fingers crossed 4 you and all the lovely ladies on here TTC :) I know im now waiting to try, but i dont wanna leave ye to go into another thread/group because ye are all so lovely here :) I will soon be back to TTC anyway :) Hows all doing? x x

WELCOME BACK!!!! MISSED YOU! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->