Looking for a TTC Buddy...

jmandrews, yep! 1st for both of us. My hubby and I just got married in May but we've been together for 7 years this month :). I'm 33 and he's 36 and we have just gotten bitten by the baby bug in the last year, me sooner I think ;).

We just bought a house and we'll be moving in the next few weeks. My DH really wanted to have a bigger house before we really started ttc so since the wedding I stopped my bcp and we have been ntnp. My last cycle we started ttc for sure but since I haven't been off the pill long my cycles are a little wonky still and I'm not sure we hit the right timing.

Currently I am taking pre-natal vitamins and I'm on cd 32 with no sign of the :witch: yet! But I think she is coming later this cycle :(

I guess both of us haven't been ttc that long but I know I am definately NOT the most patient person, lol.

PumpkinLove... :dust:

Oh! And jmandrews, congrats!! :wedding: Your picture is beautiful!

aw well sounds like you two are more than ready for a baby! baby dust to ya! My DH and I have been married since July but together for 6 and half years :) I have had baby fever for about a year now, but I wanted to wait until we were married so here we are on our second cycle. I really hope the :witch: doesnt get me! I really hope you get a BFP instead of AF! Good Luck!

Yay! Now it wont be so lonely. My bf seems indifferent when I talk to him about changes in my cycle and such lol though he is a 'mans man' and probably has no clue what im talking about. My af was 5 days late and he wanted me to wait even longer befor I poas. Llol like 5 days wasnt torture. Of course the next day the witch showed up

Yay! Now it wont be so lonely. My bf seems indifferent when I talk to him about changes in my cycle and such lol though he is a 'mans man' and probably has no clue what im talking about. My af was 5 days late and he wanted me to wait even longer befor I poas. Llol like 5 days wasnt torture. Of course the next day the witch showed up

aw yeah guys don't really understand. Well at least you didnt waste a stick! :) Where are you at in your cycle now?

jmandrews and PumpkinLove, Today is cd 33 and I tested this morning... :bfn: :cry: Maybe it was just too early? I was really hopeing since my last two cycles were 31 days that I had become regular but now I just don't know.

Fertility limbo is so not fun!!

PumpkinLove, I think it is a guy thing. My DH is amazingly supportive and definately wants a baby but he still doesn't quite "get it" when it comes to charting and temping and all the "rules." He's like, let's just :sex: and it'll happen. He's probably right but I think as women we can't help wanting to move things along ;). Women tend to worry about fertility way more than men. The curse of being a woman, lol!

I need some major baby dust wishes ladies!!

Oo sorry about bfn :/ my cycles have been off the last 3months. So I guess im gonna get an opk and dtd every other day or something lol

1babydreamer Sorry you got a BFN :( don't give up! sometimes BFP's don't show up like they do for everyone else. tons and tons of baby dust to you!!!

PumpkinLove You should definitely try using a OPK and def dtd every other day. That is what i have been doing this month so i hope it works. My friend got pregnant by dtd every other day. she had been trying for 7 months and that last month is when she dtd every other day. so apparently it works :) good luck!

I agree with the 'not feeling it's my month' feeling - think that's why I wasn't upset by the BfN.
Anyone else shocked by how bad PMS can be?! I had totally forgotten!

I'm a teacher so I'm off on hols at the min so my contributions aren't always so regular. Welcome everyone new-the more the merrier!

I had also forgotten. I started thinking at first that I had another ov cyst rupture and then I thought, oh... cramps. Now I remember why I hated being a girl before bc pills.
And the emotional rollercoaster.... blech:haha:

Yeah...think my dh really didn't hav much fun on that rollercoaster...prob wondered who the heck he married :blush:

And he will never stop wondering what happened...:shrug:

Mine was 5 days late and only lasted 3 days, how out that lol

I understand. Mine is usually 30 to 35 days with a 2 day af. This month it was 26 days with 3 days af.
Go figure. :nope:

Today is CD7 and when I look at my FF calendar it feels like CD14 is taunting me. So far away, but so close. Then again, I've been wondering if I ov'd sometime in the past two days...something eerily similar to EWCM was spotted a couple of days ago and then dried up today. I really need to get on the temping train because just looking at CM is confusing. Anyone else experience something like this before?

So I thought my first AF since coming off BCP ended on Sunday afternoon but I still had cramps yesterday and then yesterday evening I passed a huge clot (yuck tmi sorry!) which really doesn't seem normal. Spotted a little since then. Odd. Guess I'm not so back to normal as I'd hoped.

If you keep clotting I would get it checked out. They say if its bigger than a quarter to go see a doctor. Well ladies I am supposed to O in about 11 days. However, we have a major hurricane heading straight for where I live. So if the damage is as bad as everyone is predicting I don't know when DH and I will have time to BD :nope:

..definitly need some prayers!!! How is everyone doing? And welcome everyone to the site!! :hugs:

Hope it isn't too bad for you ladies - can't imagine what such extreme weather would be like. We don't get so much of that over here! I'm hopefully OVing sometime around the wknd, back to work today after a month so it'll be a real test this month to try and keep BDing regularly when we're tired!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->