Looking for a TTC Buddy...

I want a ttc buddy. Im cd 4 secretly trying so would really like someone to share experience with :)

Welcome pupkin!
Sorry for the lateness - I have been swamped this last week or so.
I need a 50 hour day

Yeah me to im on florida east coast right on the beach

Me too! Miami area.
We just got some wind and rain.
I was hoping for at least a loss of power for good romantic BD time.

It's hard but I have come to the conclusion that it will take time to get a bfp
so I am gonna stop stressing and just do temps.:thumbup:
(which I forgot to do today... grrr):dohh:
trying to figure it out. I am steady around 97.2 at least till today that I know of. (since I forgot):dohh:

Then again, I may test murphys law and decide not to get PG. Then it would be easy. :haha:
Then again, murphy knows what I really want so it won't work.:nope:

Looks like the hurricane is going to miss all of us directly. We are getting some bad wind and rain in Charleston, SC but hopefully it won't make an unexpected turn and hit us!! How is everyone doing?? Is anyone else getting really tired of trying to get pregnant? I never knew making a baby could be sooooo stressful!!

Hope everyone is doing well :hugs:

Looks like the hurricane is going to miss all of us directly. We are getting some bad wind and rain in Charleston, SC but hopefully it won't make an unexpected turn and hit us!! How is everyone doing?? Is anyone else getting really tired of trying to get pregnant? I never knew making a baby could be sooooo stressful!!

We are going to get SLAMMED here in NJ/NYC area. We dont usually see hurricanes up here, and every supermarket is BARE, lol.

Hi Guys,

Heard about the huricane on the news here - Its supposed to be a rough one they say. Unusual for NYC to get them also...

How is everyone doing? Sorry been a few days since i was on here. I was a little bit naughty this month, I wasnt meant to be after what happened last month, but i was. And i seem to be a little bit pregnant now! :D Fingers crossed it sticks this time!! I still cant believe it!! I am half scared to get too excited about it, after the last time... So i am hoping and praying x I still dont wanna leave this thread though...

Hope you are all doing really well :)

Same here. I thought all I had to do was miss a pill.... lol:haha:

We are going to get SLAMMED here in NJ/NYC area. We dont usually see hurricanes up here, and every supermarket is BARE, lol.

Make sure you have plenty to drink and lots of board games
Tape your windows to prevent shattering. Ensure goes a long way and not many think to buy it.
SAve the charges on your cell phone. you are gonna need it

Hi Guys,

Heard about the huricane on the news here - Its supposed to be a rough one they say. Unusual for NYC to get them also...

How is everyone doing? Sorry been a few days since i was on here. I was a little bit naughty this month, I wasnt meant to be after what happened last month, but i was. And i seem to be a little bit pregnant now! :D Fingers crossed it sticks this time!! I still cant believe it!! I am half scared to get too excited about it, after the last time... So i am hoping and praying x I still dont wanna leave this thread though...

Hope you are all doing really well :)

OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!! Stick baby stick!
:hugs:

Congrats, Rockaby! I'm hoping it's a Sticky Sticky Sticky baby! :)

Im BRAND new & would love a pal! i dont even know how these forums work

OMG!! Congrats Rockabybaby!!! Lot's of prayers for a sticky bean!!! [-o<

I hope you guys are doing okay!
Welcome to the newbie!
Sorry I have been out for a bit. Got another potential baby making storm on the horizon....

Im BRAND new & would love a pal! i dont even know how these forums work

welcome!

The forums are easy just the lingo can be overwhelming.
How long have you guys been trying?

I hope you guys are doing okay!
Welcome to the newbie!
Sorry I have been out for a bit. Got another potential baby making storm on the horizon....

stupid storm is going east.... foiled again!:growlmad:

How is everyone doing? Well DH and I decided to take this month off and take a break from TTC. I feel alot less stressed. I have still been bbt charting and I ovulated yesterday and we bd but not because I was ovulating. So there is a chance I could end up pregnant this month but i highly doubt it. I wouldn't be upset if i didn't get pregnant, I think we needed this break! Hope everyone is doing well

How is everyone doing? Well DH and I decided to take this month off and take a break from TTC. I feel alot less stressed. I have still been bbt charting and I ovulated yesterday and we bd but not because I was ovulating. So there is a chance I could end up pregnant this month but i highly doubt it. I wouldn't be upset if i didn't get pregnant, I think we needed this break! Hope everyone is doing well

Hang in there! I think we all hit that wll from time to time. I am only on cycle 3 of ttc and already I need a break too.
I did the same thing and decided that I am just gonna take it easy and just do the temps. no need in stressing about it. I will be just as happy if it takes us till christmas. At least I will have Ins then...
It's just nice to have boom boom time. its more fun than a constant baby dance.
:hugs:
I feel your pain. I was begining to think I had lost my mind when I decided it was ok to take a break.

I actually was wondering myself the other day if maybe all this TTCing might be a bit counter productive for me,I do think about it a lot (and by think I mean worry!) and maybe the stress doesn't help...though I worry that if I did take a break that I might stress about taking a break and missing a cycle...I worry too much!
I have heard of people on here who got pregnant after they stopped "trying" so you never know Alyssa!

Hey all, how is everybody doing?? Ye are a little quiet these days! So tell me whats happening? AquaP, Alyssa, Dhime? Any news testing? my fingers are crossed for ye :) xx

Hey rockabybaby-so I see your status is set at pregnant still?!! Thats so great! Pretty quiet with me. I'm a teacher so I'm back to work so I've less time-probably a good thing, I need the distraction. Not testing til around 15th (I won't test early, I won't test early....!) the bad thing about being back to work is that it gives me increased "symptoms" (though I'm not sure why id think I'd have symptoms at 3/4 dpo!) like I'm totally knackered and have a crampy lower back - but I teach very energetic special needs kids so I think that's more likely the cause:-(
How are you? Any symptoms to report?!xo

Yup, hoping the status stays that way :)
Yea, its hard not to test when you just want to know!! I kinda had the symptoms before i tested - outer boobs were sore like as in they were bruised feeling - had that last time. Had a wierd dream actually the night before i tested - which made me test - the dream was pretty basic - dreamt i got my period... never did that happen before.. and i started having to go to the toilet in the mid of the night... which i didnt have to before (still going on) but so far so good. So Tested - was a massive shock to see 'Pregnant'. We werent supposed to be trying - but we werent being careful either so what did i expect to happen lol...it really does only take one time i have discovered lol. So your back to School! Summer seemed to go real quick this year - where does the time go! Hopefully your symptoms are real... fingers crossed for you :) I would say that is a hectic job you have...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->