Looking for a TTC Buddy...

I am in better spirits today! I am not confident that this is my month but that is Ok :)

I think yesterday I just about drove myself to the looney bin and decided I never want to get like that again so I needed a state of mind change. Good choice on my part. Now to quit clicking "user cp" to see new posts and I would be off of here...but ppl just keep posting! haha

I think yesterday I just about drove myself to the looney bin and decided I never want to get like that again so I needed a state of mind change. Good choice on my part. Now to quit clicking "user cp" to see new posts and I would be off of here...but ppl just keep posting! haha

promise... my last post .... maybe lol:haha: I'm seconding the state of mind change and "trying" to go with the flow of ttc. Never used to be a problem for me untill ttc...... it can make you batty quickly! GL in your calm and trying to get off bnb:haha:

It's called "self control"...post all you want hun, I just can't seem to get off! I love reading posts! BnB has taken me away from FB and my other forum that I belong too. For how much time I dedicate here..it's sad. Look at my posts. I have only been a member since Saturday...I am officially crazy

Okay... any elses DH not circumcised? (weird question I know)
Mine isn't and now has gotten yeast infection from DTD too much. Anyone know how to help this on a guy?
Puts a roadblock around TTC for a few days... And they just had to be the most optimal days! wahhhhhhhh.:cry:

Think you can use clotrimazole (Canesten) cream for men as well as women for yeast infections. A friend's OH had it for the same reason,sounds uncomfortable (and inconvenient!)

It's called "self control"...post all you want hun, I just can't seem to get off! I love reading posts! BnB has taken me away from FB and my other forum that I belong too. For how much time I dedicate here..it's sad. Look at my posts. I have only been a member since Saturday...I am officially crazy

SINCE STATURDAY? DAMN! Ok you might be obsessed alittle but not crazy!:winkwink: It is soooo nice to have ppl who understand thou:flower:

OMG you have posted a lot since Saturday!!!

I definitely noticed I'm not checking FB as much and seem to be on here a lot.

Before the 2WW there isn't a lot to do on here, but I manage to find stuff to do haha. :)

lol I know I am soo bad. It seems like I don't have a life...I haven't since Saturday. I REALLY need to work on my self control. Crap

Great! Feel a little crazy till but I am okay :) You?

I am doing OK today, this whole TTC thing has been on my mind ALL day..it seems like no matter what I do I can't get itboff my mind. Ahhh so frustrating!!!

I am so with you there. I need to occupy myself with something else and I just can't?

I know how you feel! Every time I manage to get it off my mind, something always happens and I'm thinking about it again. My best friend just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last night and all I could think about was how I wish I had a beautiful baby to show off :cry:

Aleja let me know how it works for you. How long have you been taking it and how many do you take a day??

Ahh only five more days until my appt at the fertility clinic. Gettingsoo nervous but excited at the same time..counting down the days:thumbup:

hi alyssa07 ive been taking the chasteberry for 2 weeks . my friend told me to take 1 tablet daily in the mornings between ovulation and AF. it hasn't been long but my AF came earlier this month. so MAYBE it had something to do with it. last month cycle 39, this month 33...who knows..as long as my cycles regulate...

How's everyone doing so far today?

still in two week wait limbo (or hell!) trying not to symptom spot and trying to remain cool calm and collected but inside feeling like:brat:
it still feels like AF is coming but i may test early next week if she hasn't shown up. Your DH sounds like is really embracing ttc, wanting to read books. i can't recommend any but i'd just like to say good on him:thumbup:
my DH is already taking herbs and vitamins and having to BD on demand so i think a reading list won't go down too well .. he he

He is doing great. Just got the idiots pocket guide to being an expectant father... I guess he is skipping ahead since there really are no books for men TTC. All I find online is the PG man. (eww)
There are funny ones that are fun to read though. Us girls talk seriously but sometime having another guys oppinion on the matter is fun for them and lightens things up a bit.
I also found the coolest thing on you tube. Mens dad labs. Really cool little shows.:happydance:

I agree, us girls tend to get very obsessed quickly about this ttc when a lot of men seem happy to sail through it. my dh wants a :baby: as much as me but has a way of just calming things down:coffee:. i am a pretty neurotic gal by nature :hissy: so luckily he is the way he is otherwise we would be two anxious and depressed souls right now..not a good combo for baby making !!!

i'll check out Mens dad labs..sounds interesting

I know how you feel! Every time I manage to get it off my mind, something always happens and I'm thinking about it again. My best friend just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last night and all I could think about was how I wish I had a beautiful baby to show off :cry:

I know this feeling...its happiness for the new parents mixed with personal sadness and longing..:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->