Looking for a TTC Buddy...

:shrug:Well the tww is over for me. i got AF today. i was not surprised but still bitterly disappointed. I felt ok while i was at work but as soon as i got home, i felt that sinking feeling. i think because i feel like i have let down my DH too:sad2: Luckily i have now recovered and will just think positive for the month ahead

:flower:

It is hard when everyone around seems to have/be having children. I've SO many friends with babies. I find the best thing for me is to gleen as info as I can from them for when I hopefully have some myself...but then I worry that I give myself away with all the questions that I ask!!

Well, my DH is not doing well. The yeast is getting worse despite our home remdies tried last night. His doc can't see him for a week so we have to go the emergency room. Poor thing is gonna have to whip it out for a bunch of people while everyone looks at me wondering what I did to the poor guy.:shrug:
Worse is that his is in painnow... I just don't get it.

:shrug:Well the tww is over for me. i got AF today. i was not surprised but still bitterly disappointed. I felt ok while i was at work but as soon as i got home, i felt that sinking feeling. i think because i feel like i have let down my DH too:sad2: Luckily i have now recovered and will just think positive for the month ahead

:flower:

That's one month out of the way then. Remember, every no is one step closer to a yes!:hugs:

It is hard when everyone around seems to have/be having children. I've SO many friends with babies. I find the best thing for me is to gleen as info as I can from them for when I hopefully have some myself...but then I worry that I give myself away with all the questions that I ask!!

:hugs:
Everything will turn out great. Just wait and see!

Hey Guys, been keeping up with ye, but havent had time to post for a while! Well today was the day for me to do my wee test! So got a FR test and tested this morning. Waited my 3 mins, and got the faintest wee pink line!! So off me went to work a happy wee bunny - but decided not too get too happy - just in case and we agreed i would do another wee test this evening - this time i got a clear blue digital - waited my 3 mins and yeee haaaa - 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks' :happydance::happydance::happydance: Feel soooooo lucky and happy and blessed. Sending you guys lots and lots of baby fairy dust and hope ye all get your positives soon :hugs: :dust: :dust: :dust: x x x

Well, my DH is not doing well. The yeast is getting worse despite our home remdies tried last night. His doc can't see him for a week so we have to go the emergency room. Poor thing is gonna have to whip it out for a bunch of people while everyone looks at me wondering what I did to the poor guy.:shrug:

Dont worry, these guys are used to this sort of thing. They see lots lots worse - believe me! Just today i heard on the radio of this guy who turned up to the emergency dept here in Ireland, asking specifically for a male Doctor. Turns out, he had a vacuum cleaner handle stuck up his Arse!! God love your DH, Im sure ye will both be glad to get it sorted and out of the way and get back to the important stuff!! Baby making!! Did ye try something from the chemists? Canesten cream etc?

Hey Guys, been keeping up with ye, but havent had time to post for a while! Well today was the day for me to do my wee test! So got a FR test and tested this morning. Waited my 3 mins, and got the faintest wee pink line!! So off me went to work a happy wee bunny - but decided not too get too happy - just in case and we agreed i would do another wee test this evening - this time i got a clear blue digital - waited my 3 mins and yeee haaaa - 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks' :happydance::happydance::happydance: Feel soooooo lucky and happy and blessed. Sending you guys lots and lots of baby fairy dust and hope ye all get your positives soon :hugs: :dust: :dust: :dust: x x x

Congrats!!!! :happydance:

Congratulations,fantastic news!! :thumbup:

Congrats!!!! :happydance:

Thanks so much!! :thumbup:

Congratulations,fantastic news!! :thumbup:

Thanks a mill :) x Good Luck to you :)

Congratulations!!!

..so I ovulated on my own this month after almost a year of not ovulating due to depo...so I'm not sure if I should keep my appt at the fertility clinic on monday...what do you girls think??

I'd say go anyway - won't do any harm, if you didn't go and changed your mind later you'd have to wait for another appointment.

Congrats ! So happy for those that won the battle with AF :happydance:

oh wow congratulations. :yipee:

Ouch this sounds very painful. :shock
hope he recovers soon so he can get back to business :haha:

I'd say go anyway - won't do any harm, if you didn't go and changed your mind later you'd have to wait for another appointment.

Thanks..I think your right. I would probably change my mind if I didn't end up going. How is everything going for you??

Thanks..I think your right. I would probably change my mind if I didn't end up going. How is everything going for you??

I'm grand...plagued with headaches though...just wondering I that's a reaction to coming off BCP?? CD10 today so have started to test for ovulation,but not expecting much as it's only my first month-it's at times like these that I wish I was of a more patient nature:winkwink:

I completely know how you feel!! And those headaches can be from coming off BCPs or they could also be ovulation headaches. Let me know how your testing for ovulation goes :flower:

I completely know how you feel!! And those headaches can be from coming off BCPs or they could also be ovulation headaches. Let me know how your testing for ovulation goes :flower:

Really? Didn't know about ovulation headaches at all?! Sadly it might not be the case for me - Ov test was negative. But it's only cd10. Am very new to this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->