Looking for a TTC Buddy!

HopefulMinded

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this site, just found it via googling TTC. This coming week will be my first cycle of ttc. I am looking for someone to go through this journet with! To share experiences, and things like that.. Maybe get 5 people and great an email group or something along those lines.

A few people to help give and get support with, learn new things, share things with.

We are TTC in secret so I need some friends to speak with.

I am still learning when it comes to TTC as well. Just started tracking this month. Next week will by my fertile week, so we will start.

I'd love to do that with you! We are in our third month of secretly TTC (only our friend currently staying with us knows). We didnt really make any efforts the first month so OH says it doesnt count, lol. We are using OPKs this month and pre-seed. Are you using anything yet? :)

2nd month ttc, also in secret... loopy cycles... im testing on the 26th fx'd for a bfp! If you need any help figuring stuff out let me know! :)

Hello Hopeful! I am not new to the site, but I did take a break for several months. Today is the first time I've visited in a long while and yours was the first post I saw. We've been trying for several cycles with no luck so far.

Good luck to you!

Hi and welcome to bnb I'll be mor than happy to share the journey with you I've been trying to ttc for 5 n half months. Good luck sending baby dust to you both

I'd love to be a part of the group. I'm in a similar situation, we're in our 2nd month of TTC. We have not spoke about our our plans to friends, family or work colleagues as my husband and I agreed that the added pressure from our family and friends could make it too stressful for us.

I'd really enjoy supporting each other through the experience and be able to talk to other peole.

Is there a way to private message anyone on here? Not sure if you are allowed to post an E-mail on this website?

I am very excited that so many have responded!

We have not tried anything yet, though I am going to start taking Folic Acid, and I am thinking about ordering preseed. I'm not quite sure yet though.. We will see.

We are just gonna "wing" it this month, and start actually trying different things next month. I missed my af last month, so this month is feeling pretty glum. I'm hoping that this is the month though!! Maybe? lol.

yeah... scroll all the way up and its in the right hand corner... it says private message.

I'd like to be a part of your group too! This is our second month TTC in secret. DH is feeling pretty secretive about it, so I have been too. And it's hard. I started taking Folic Acid last month. AF is due around the 22nd, but since things have been a bit weird this cycle, I'm looking to test on the 26th. Who knows if I'll be able to hold out that long if AF doesn't show on time.

Hi there!

This is my first month TTC as well, and like you found this site from a google search.

Im a 27 yo nurse from canada. AF is due around the 22nd, and im trying to hold out and test on the 23 if AF doesn't show.
So far no one knows other than my best friend that we are TTC, hoping it wont take long.

Hi, im the same first month TTC and again found the site via google! Would love to be a part of the team!

Yeah, me too...first month trying to concieve after two losses. keeping my hopes up for the months to come :D we will prob just be using OPK's they seem to work pretty well for me.

My hubby mentioned the OPK's to me and has been tasked to get a hold of a kit. I was trying to hold off as I thought we could end up putting a lot of money into them but if they are a help then I'm happy to give it a go.

Antsynewlywed...thanks for the tip on Amazon. That is way cheaper than the store!

I agree thanks for the tip! What brand do you use?? My first TWW will begin the 28th. I'm so anxious

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->